Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed how quiet she’s been on her stories ever since her massive rant?
She doesn’t do stories anymore hardly on Instagram, I think the revelation about her precious jack messaging people has hit a nerve 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No she didn’t, but since then shes stopped posting on Instagram and just puts crappy whats for dinner and shopping on tiktok so she’s definitely seen it
Oh god she’s been here reading again and is back posting on her stories 😬 what have we done should of stayed quiet she may of stayed away 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus if there anything in life I really dislike it’s parents drinking at a kids party 🤮Yes can see threw it at the end of the day when you reward yourself for the stress of the party, not barely past midday on a Wednesday

Reactions: 2
On her Instagram story if I heard right she said 3 people had approached her that day and she gets all awkward. Then said that a few people have approached her that day

• Haha
On her Instagram story if I heard right she said 3 people had approached her that day and she gets all awkward. Then said that a few people have approached her that day
She’s really full of herself at the moment she’s spending a lot of time with “boss base” so she’s trying to look like her 😆😆

She’s been visiting tattle again, says she’s not bothered but why make several stories if your not 🙈🙈😆😆

Anyone like her hauls? I just find her way of describing things irritating and so slow

Everything she buys is banging 😂
She needs banging right in her face, she’s so irritating I’ve unfollowed her, she wastes so much money on absolute crap, she thinks she’s some sort of model till the filter comes off and there pops up the double chinned spotty, beaver faced chav 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh don’t when she reckons she looks a sort makes me cringe😂why does she not post as much now tho? Is she trying to make out she has a life 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else think the clothes she’s put on her stories are so ugly lol 😂 the names plastered on everything isn’t cute 🤷🏼‍♀️