Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her but I've had to unfollow. I know she must be proud that Jacks back working but she didn't need to mention it everyday for an entire month.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I get it’s annoying but I guess she gets so much tit for being on welfare that she just wants to remind people that keep thinking that.

Reactions: 1
I do like her actually but she genuinely repeats herself over and over but in different ways, I hope this dog situation works out for her because it was very rushed and puppies are very different to rescues.

Watching her last video with the pep and co dress i think shes very materialistic. So what if its a pep and co dress they've unreal stuff. She doesn't have to be dressed up in designer 24/7 🤦‍♀️

But all the fake designer she wears are gifted to her she has not brought it the person who gifts her if charges a fortune aswel for fake stuff it’s mad!

I’ve got a very bad feeling about this new puppy, hope I’m wrong but I can see trouble looming here! Also where does all the money come from for all these hauls, new puppy, just had xmas and the 2 kids birthdays? Wasn’t long ago she was saying how broke they are, jacks working now, surely can’t be earning that much that quickly?!

Reactions: 5
I think she knows herself the puppy situation is dodgy but she’s now trying to play it down saying she thinks it’s all going to be pukka. Suppose it depends what kind of job he’s doing plus they’ll probably still be getting benefit money on top of Jacks wages. I dying to see what the vet says tomorrow but she’s definitely trying to convince herself that Marley is a full spaniel.

The fact she paid £450 via gumtree for what she thought was a pure bred kc reg springer spaniel should of been a huge red flag in the first place, around here they would be a grand or more atleast.

Reactions: 4
The fact she paid £450 via gumtree for what she thought was a pure bred kc reg springer spaniel should of been a huge red flag in the first place, around here they would be a grand or more atleast.
Yeah around here the cheapest I’ve seen a spaniel is £850

Reactions: 2
I know that working on call outs is a very good wage, could easily be £1000 PW. Plus she'll still be entitled to PIP for her MS rightly so because that's an awful disease but she's so braggy and tries to prove a point making herself look silly.

Didn't she say the female was £450 and the male was £200 cheaper which she went for.

She is so very braggy and when people gift her stuff she makes out like she’s doing them a favour promoting it and she don’t really see it as getting anything out of it the person gifting her gets more out of it aporenlty 😂

Reactions: 3
She is so very braggy and when people gift her stuff she makes out like she’s doing them a favour promoting it and she don’t really see it as getting anything out of it the person gifting her gets more out of it aporenlty 😂
This 🙌🏻 She is a funny one lol and Sometimes I think she is ‘ too ‘ nice and the sweet friendly ditsy girl is an act and a bit transparent 😳 I feel awful saying it as like I say she’s sweet and comes across As everybody’s mate but she try’s too hard
Definitely desperately trying to become the next big influencer good luck to her I feel she may become irrelevant as fast As she’s got popular

Reactions: 6
This 🙌🏻 She is a funny one lol and Sometimes I think she is ‘ too ‘ nice and the sweet friendly ditsy girl is an act and a bit transparent 😳 I feel awful saying it as like I say she’s sweet and comes across As everybody’s mate but she try’s too hard
Definitely desperately trying to become the next big influencer good luck to her I feel she may become irrelevant as fast As she’s got popular

I do feel bad moaning about her because Im sure she's a lovely girl but I started to see through the cracks.

I feel sad she’s shouting at Marley, it feels like the novelty is already wearing off!

She’s in for a rough ride with Marley, my friend has a springer spaniel a full breed though he’s 10 months and still so hyper she’s got to take him really long walks. With her ms I don’t think she’ll be able to manage the amount of exercise Marley’s going to need, especially when he’s fully grown depending on what he’s mixed with and what size he’s going to be. I wish they’d have thought about all this before getting a puppy

They did this without thinking at all, also I’ve never known anyone to repeat themselves so much

"I dont think ive been fobbed off its an easy mistake to make" why try convince yourself? You have been fobbed off. Whether the breeder swapped the forms by accident or not, he blocked you and he hasnt give you the english springer registered puppy you thought you were buying. Atleast admit it.

Above all Marley is healthy but this could of ended differently them jumping in so quick with no research or even thinking that they should see him with his mum. Even now i dont think she realises how much exercise springers need and they are smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4