Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the worse idea ever, Ashleigh hardly walks the other dog, her ms is getting worse, jacks never there and plus there house is hardly big enough for them , never mind another dog full of energy.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does it seem like that other dog Oreo looks like it’s gonna snap and bite one of them or the other dog he don’t seem happy at all

Reactions: 1
Oh god did the breeder not bring something with his mums scent on? He’s too young to be bought yet isn’t he?

Oh god did the breeder not bring something with his mums scent on? He’s too young to be bought yet isn’t he?
Nope nothing didn’t even give her some of the food that he’s been on, just told her they’ve been giving him pedigree puppy food.

I don’t think he looks older than 8 weeks. But to me he doesn’t really look like a full springer spaniel his coat is very straight and his muzzle seems longer

This is not normal explaining how she feels about being unwell, making the children do covid tests, but jacks away off to work. Wise to duck up

This is not normal explaining how she feels about being unwell, making the children do covid tests, but jacks away off to work. Wise to duck up
I don’t follow?

Nope nothing didn’t even give her some of the food that he’s been on, just told her they’ve been giving him pedigree puppy food.

I don’t think he looks older than 8 weeks. But to me he doesn’t really look like a full springer spaniel his coat is very straight and his muzzle seems longer
It’s defo not full springer!

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear, ash said ‘this is not normal’ explaining how she felt sick today, jack is at work also sick going by yesterday’s stories. If it’s covid he shouldn’t be out of the house until

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear, ash said ‘this is not normal’ explaining how she felt sick today, jack is at work also sick going by yesterday’s stories. If it’s covid he shouldn’t be out of the house until
Oh right I get you now me being thick 🤣 yeah exactly he should be isolating too surely?

Puppy is definitely from a puppy farm, the breeder has now blocked her. She’s now saying she didn’t know it was from Ireland after saying the other day the guy had an Irish accent. Puppy is going to the vet on Monday to get checked over as her friend told her she doesn’t think he’s a full spaniel. So basically everything that’s been said here

Reactions: 4
She said it on her Instagram stories and her tik Tom

I actually really like Ashleigh, she's very straight up and to the point. Says it how it is. Very few influencers like that

Yeah just seen I get the whole being excited and wanting a puppy I hope this don’t end up costing them a load of money if dog is I’ll or anything

Looks like shes turned comments off. A shame really because people were giving good advice and that could be a warning to others not to be so naive. Seems like shes realised shes contradicted herself about the breeder having an irish accent.

She said it on her Instagram stories and her tik Tom

I actually really like Ashleigh, she's very straight up and to the point. Says it how it is. Very few influencers like that
I really like her too but she said she didn’t know that the puppy came from Ireland on her tiktok but on ig she said she knew and the guy had an Irish accent. I’m just praying the poor little pup is okay when it gets checked over. Maybe once she’s had him all checked she’ll talk more about it

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think it was just naivety and excitement over a new pup that they didn’t realise hopefully there isn’t any problems for them.

Hopefully when she gives the vet the details they can pass it on to someone to deal with it.