Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the BLATANT mouthing of ‘Scott Thomas’ on the latest vlog can’t turn into a dirty delete now can it 😂:unsure:

Reactions: 2
Why did she say scott Thomas? Can’t be arsed watching her vlog 😴
during a say it or lash it or something, for Tatti lashes. When asked if anyone famous has slid into the dms it showed an outtake where she said Scott Thomas but bleeped it out in her vlog… lol trying for 5 minutes of fame:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She constantly speaks over people it's very annoying, especially Lauren she doesn't let her bloody speak. I much prefer Lauren to asher she seems so much more down to earth. I really don't know why Lauren's had a nose job she was stunning before and I think it's changed her whole face

‘Natural selves’ says the girl who’s had her boobs done, rhinoplasty, composite bonding, Botox, chin/jaw/cheek/lip filler, hair extensions and gets her skin colour through inhalation, is she having us on???
She even said in this video that she looks a state 😂😂 no insight

what’s funny is that she’s not mentioned that she’s “dating” anyone, she’s said multiple times that she’s single. next minute she’s saying she’s dated (past tense) scott. she’s clearly not been as “open and honest” as she says she is 😭😂 sounds to me like scott had binned her off, thank god. he can do so much better than someone as narcissistic as her. imagine their first date him asking her what she’s looking for and she’s like A HUSBAND WILL U MARRY ME 🐰🔪

also.. who films 9 hours of vlog footage?! bet she’s gonna love listening to the sound of her own voice trying to edit that lot… zzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rumour is she’s going on Love Island
That’ll be the Scott Thomas link. Remember he’s in PR. It’s probably planned out that she can mention him in relation to Love Island. She’ll be on there for sure because of him, I don’t even think anything has happened between them it’s all pre planned.

• Haha
What was the point in her getting her lips dissolved? In the first clip of the vlog you can see how much they have migrated again

So the BLATANT mouthing of ‘Scott Thomas’ on the latest vlog can’t turn into a dirty delete now can it 😂:unsure:
Also obvs slagging him off by the girls saying “oh I thought he changed”

• Haha
Would she pass the psychological evaluation for LI though? I know that if you’ve suffered from any type of mental illness previous they’d be for sure reluctant to employ someone on to the set given the shows history. She was amazingly transparent during her break up when she said she’d been to the doctors in regards to her mood and anxiety. So I don’t think she’d be an appropriate candidate to go on national TV with millions of viewers giving their opinions when she was affected so badly by a break up.
I honestly thought her honesty was massively commendable then

All of a sudden she’s having important meetings in London. She’s blatantly doing Love Island auditions at least because now is the time of year where they start deciding who’s going to be on the show. She’s so so obvious

Would she pass the psychological evaluation for LI though? I know that if you’ve suffered from any type of mental illness previous they’d be for sure reluctant to employ someone on to the set given the shows history. She was amazingly transparent during her break up when she said she’d been to the doctors in regards to her mood and anxiety. So I don’t think she’d be an appropriate candidate to go on national TV with millions of viewers giving their opinions when she was affected so badly by a break up.
I honestly thought her honesty was massively commendable then
She does suffer with mental health issues aswell as anxiety and a binge eating disorder. She cannot take any form of criticism, she is self obsessed and not as nice as she tries to portray. But ✨️ stunning ✨️ scenes Asher. I dont know how she'll cope with millions of viewers judging and picking apart her every move.

Reactions: 1
Ashers idea of a 'million things to do' and 'busy day' involves tattoos, fillers, mooching about Manchester getting coffee, hair washes and new nails. I REPEAT IT'S NOT A bleeping JOB... SELF MAINTAINANCE IS NOT A JOB OR HARD WORK 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.