Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, do people not play it cool now? 😂 poor guy is just busy checking himself in to witness protection as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus, do people not play it cool now? 😂 poor guy is just busy checking himself in to witness protection as we speak.
She’ll just claim they had the most incredibly vibe and chemistry from the start, when really she’ll have just pounced on him after a ton of tequila and cocaine looking for validation whilst feeling incredibly insecure next to Lauren and Olive 😭

He’s too busy raiding Asher’s primark sunnies collection to even think of witness protection

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll just claim they had the most incredibly vibe and chemistry from the start, when really she’ll have just pounced on him after a ton of tequila and cocaine looking for validation whilst feeling incredibly insecure next to Lauren and Olive 😭

He’s too busy raiding Asher’s primark sunnies collection to even think of witness protection
what an absolute state 🤢. such a downgrade from scott thomas or her ex james. but then again she lost who she was when her last relationship ended so she’s probably just mirroring him and pretending to be the female version of him, you know, just to make sure he proposes before she’s 30 😂

do you guys remember when she posted about wanting to go to a fertility clinic? i reckon that’s when she was seeing scott and he obviously wants kids. she’s said multiple times before she doesn’t want kids so she was prob like “oMg mE tOo” when he said he wants to start a family soon. it’s embarassing how desperate she is, like why can’t she just be happy on her own? it seems she needs a man on her arm to be happy and that is SAD in this day and age.

Reactions: 1
Haha I seen that comment on kourtneys, did he even write back. Run charley runnnnnnnn, is he gonna move into her brothers house in RHYL before the wedding 😂

she’s just uploaded ANOTHER a new youtube video 🥱

asher: so today guys i’m going to be talking about my haircare routine and my hair journey yadayadayada (wtf is a haircare journey you’re not dying of cancer asher who cares if you dyed your hair from box dye black to blonde to caramel blah blah blah)

also asher: btw guys i don’t wash my own hair i’m too high maintenance and busy eye bleeping myself in my vlog camera or on instagram stories or watching lauren my bestie who i’m unhealthily obsessed with when she sleeps at night to wash my own hair

stunning scenes gang 🤪

she wouldn’t last 5 minutes on love island just wait until someone tells her the world doesn’t revolve around her, she’d be crying like a baby

Reactions: 1
I might forward her the influencer video she did and remind her that is actually her now 🙄

Reactions: 5
Omg I will be so shocked if she actually is gonna be on love island 😂😂😂
It’s is a bit strange how she’s totally morphed herself into this “influencer” the fake hair, the pathetic side eye roll videos, the drinking and having fun. Everything she’s doing lately is making her seem like a lot of fun. Basically the typical clone of love island.

We all know she’s not really like that but it would make sense why she’s made this drastic change to her lifestyle all of a sudden.

If she goes on love island I will break my back to ensure she gets voted off first 🤣🤣🤣 I’m a witch like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would be interesting to see her on Love Island to see if she can keep up the facade for the whole time. Easy to do it on Instagram and heavily edited vlogs. Also who would wash her hair? Most of the blokes last year were about 23 so not sure she would find that appealing being almost 30.

• Haha
Would be interesting to see her on Love Island to see if she can keep up the facade for the whole time. Easy to do it on Instagram and heavily edited vlogs. Also who would wash her hair? Most of the blokes last year were about 23 so not sure she would find that appealing being almost 30.
She’s desperate, who cares about age 😂. She would probably tell the producers she will even get married live on Love Island she wants to be wifed that much

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’d get voted off if she went on love island carrying on how she has been lately. Like us lot people aren’t stupid and you can see when somebody isn’t being themselves just like we can, it’s painful. This thread would absolutely blow up! Like I said before she’s likeable when she was honestly herself but she’s massively lost in this influencer stereotype now. Completely immersed in this delusion of grandeur. Sad really

I honestly don't think even if she applied she'd make it on to love island. The producers are surely looking for someone with enough personality where they'll kick off if they feel another girl is stepping on your toes, who'll tell a bloke when they feel he's not behaving correctly etc.

Asher would just try and beg being mates with all the other influencer girls and adopt their personalities in the process. Also, as we know she's a proper pick me so no chance of her putting any man right who was in the wrong. She'd be the biggest snooze fest to watch ever.

Also, surely she'd have to dump Charlie so that's a nail in the coffin of being married by next February.

I honestly don't think even if she applied she'd make it on to love island. The producers are surely looking for someone with enough personality where they'll kick off if they feel another girl is stepping on your toes, who'll tell a bloke when they feel he's not behaving correctly etc.

Asher would just try and beg being mates with all the other influencer girls and adopt their personalities in the process. Also, as we know she's a proper pick me so no chance of her putting any man right who was in the wrong. She'd be the biggest snooze fest to watch ever.

Also, surely she'd have to dump Charlie so that's a nail in the coffin of being married by next February.
I don't think she'd go on. All old pictures of her would come out pre nasal tanning days and she'd be unable to explain what happened 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to post everytime she eats or drinks.

Girl, it’s what every human does. It’s not a flex 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.