Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who can take or leave alcohol she never seems to be without a glass of pale rose in her hand!
Has anyone else seen her mgmt stories? Groups of girls with ring lights tripods and phones filming themselves doing their make up..actually looks quite tragic!
because Lauren loves a pale rose I bet, so she does too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she even promoting on this trip? I genuinely havnt even noticed ?
This is my issue, you don’t even really know what they promoting! Just businesses blowing money for cute photos that could essentially be done at home. Their carbon footprints must be a joke 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure these influencers have an agreement to write comments and like each other’s for promo. Fake fake fake!

Reactions: 8
I can’t put my finger on what it is but her boobs just don’t look right to me.. but I don’t think it’s cos they look too big for her body? Her body looks too big for them 😂 maybe it’s just me 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Noticed most of the videos and pictures shared on the management socials are reposts from the other girls’ stories and not Asher’s, hardly surprising.

• Haha
I can’t put my finger on what it is but her boobs just don’t look right to me.. but I don’t think it’s cos they look too big for her body? Her body looks too big for them 😂 maybe it’s just me 😂🤔
No I agree!!! Are they too in the middle of her body? And too lifted or something? They don’t fit her body and literally look like two stuck on billiard balls

Reactions: 6
She is really trying to push the wedding/baby narrative isn’t she! Sharing all the wedding pic and baby scans of other people and saying last nights dress was giving “hen do vibes “ 🥴. It’s never going to happen Asher! Charley coundlt be bothered to visit you in wales, spends every weekend following his dj mates around, can’t look after your dog and your relationship is based on sex…🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he does propose it’ll be to shut her up and he’ll blag a long engagement in line with his 50 year plan

• Haha
Charley will never propose to her no matter how many hints shes pushes on him. The man has no time for her, he doesn't want to make her life better, he doesnt care or truly love her,.its plain to see

Charley will never propose to her no matter how many hints shes pushes on him. The man has no time for her, he doesn't want to make her life better, he doesnt care or truly love her,.its plain to see
Buuuuuuuuuuut, he is her SOUL MATE!

• Haha
Buttttt they have "good sex" 🤢 all the time, they need to find a new hobby!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
The way she dose all the little adjustments and movements 😂😂😂😂 she really thinks she is somthing she actually looks like a gremlin! Face like crime watch that girl

• Haha
I haven’t posted on here for ages but her last story has made me cringe so bad!! It’s when she reaches up to touch window hinge that doesn’t move just to show her flat ass off. This trip has gone to her head
Me too! It’s awful. Job or no job if i posted something like that my mates would tell me to get in the bin! She really thinks she is gods gift

• Haha
She thinks very highly of herself. Also her banging on about Cotes de Provence makes me laugh because in one of her vlogs Lauren says her rose is aways Cotes de Provence and little Asher has to ask her what wine it is. Another thing she has jumped on because it’s Lauren’s favourite.
also she bangs on about whispering Angel,I bet she never drinks that either because if she did the bottle would have been on her Instagram.
no bumper spam so I assume her brother doesn’t have him. I bet he’s in a kennel

• Haha
I haven’t posted on here for ages but her last story has made me cringe so bad!! It’s when she reaches up to touch window hinge that doesn’t move just to show her flat ass off. This trip has gone to her head
That whole story was a tough watch I was literally curling my toes with cringe 😂 she would have spent hours getting the right angles/edits and for what?? If that’s an advert for a bikini take a picture around the pool for it like anybody else, she was literally just admiring herself the whole way through and nothing else.

That whole story was a tough watch I was literally curling my toes with cringe 😂 she would have spent hours getting the right angles/edits and for what?? If that’s an advert for a bikini take a picture around the pool for it like anybody else, she was literally just admiring herself the whole way through and nothing else.
Is it possible to post the video? I got blocked for questioning her morals 😬.

• Haha
That video can't cope 🤣🤣

Imagine how awkward it must feel to pretend to open a window hinge, adjust your bikini when you don't need to, or look like someone's walking towards when there not,

Although I think it was kinda cute that she's cut up her mum's wedding dress to hand make an outfit

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.