Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t see what her management/brands get out of flying her to these destinations? Surely she can’t bring her management much commission in because she has hardly any brand deals and the ones she does have you only see her promote now and again apart from the consistent hair burst and probably look fantastic and that’s because she seems to be a bit OTT with the marketing girls with those brands. But surely the brands would do just as fine as they are without flying Asher to these destinations cos she contributes nothing and spends her time at these events just videoing herself anyway! It’s actually vile how much she would eat herself if she could 😩
Tbh I doubt they specifically request Asher, I reckon they just go to management companies and be like have you got any influencers, 25-35, size 6-12, at least 45k followers blah blah blah

Reactions: 4
It baffles me how the companies make any money out of these influencer trips. All they do is film themselves eye bleeping constantly and then maybe a couple of shots of nicely laid out dining table & that’s it! Certainly doesn’t influence me! I don’t see it as an advert for their product just a load of entitled work shy wannabes who love themselves far too much.

Reactions: 13
Asher 1000% only gets lookfantastic cos she’s pally with the marketing girls

Reactions: 3
Not body shaming because she has a great figure however that is not a slim toned body from going to the gym that is a skinny body with no definition purely because she restricts calories… she has no arse… only for her bolt ons she’d have 0 curves… although personally I think the sheer size of them look ridiculous on her tiny frame

Attachments

Reactions: 9
For someone who can take or leave alcohol she never seems to be without a glass of pale rose in her hand!
Has anyone else seen her mgmt stories? Groups of girls with ring lights tripods and phones filming themselves doing their make up..actually looks quite tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_0895.jpeg

She needs to buy a bikini in the correct size and ditch the jeepers creepers hat! Her face looks so frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charley here hasn’t liked her last two posts… probs busy with his main woman Alisha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What in the name of your nans chopped up nightie is she wearing now! Her style is horrendous. Honestly I have never seen someone love herself as much as she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell me your boyfriend is ditching you to hang out with DJ Alisha without telling me your boyfriend is ditching you to hang out with DJ Alisha
1686077829494.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.