Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe Adair has a thread on here.

It’s not as popular as Asher’s because she’s not totally horrid but her family (mainly her dad) are the Adairs, as in Mad Dog Adair, just total scum bags who killed people in Ireland.

Chloe regularly bangs on about still supporting those murderers and I for one find it wrong. She can’t help who her parents are but I don’t think I could ever forgive mine, let alone be so publicly open about having a relationship with them.

But Chloe does interact a lot with her followers. She’s a lot like Asher. Doesn’t work, has a few endorsements and a tan. But like anything, it’s all smoke and mirrors. There’s speculation her boyfriend is a drug dealer and that’s how she has money. He’s a personal trainer but all they do is eat out, drink and go away for weekends 🥴

Anyways feel free to look at her page and thread and judge for yourself ☺

Now back to Asher.. 😂

I still don’t understand that blog she did. I’ve seen other influencers do similar style blogs and they were witty and funny. I felt like Asher was trying far too hard. Charrr has the personality of a piece of wet food stuck in the plug hole. She didn’t need to mention sex tapes. The colour of her tuna canoe. She’s just vile and trying to hard and she’s utter utter trash 🙃
That'll be a shite IRA tattoo coming to Asher Scary Lou soon then 😌😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe Adair has a thread on here.

It’s not as popular as Asher’s because she’s not totally horrid but her family (mainly her dad) are the Adairs, as in Mad Dog Adair, just total scum bags who killed people in Ireland.

Chloe regularly bangs on about still supporting those murderers and I for one find it wrong. She can’t help who her parents are but I don’t think I could ever forgive mine, let alone be so publicly open about having a relationship with them.

But Chloe does interact a lot with her followers. She’s a lot like Asher. Doesn’t work, has a few endorsements and a tan. But like anything, it’s all smoke and mirrors. There’s speculation her boyfriend is a drug dealer and that’s how she has money. He’s a personal trainer but all they do is eat out, drink and go away for weekends 🥴

Anyways feel free to look at her page and thread and judge for yourself ☺

Now back to Asher.. 😂

I still don’t understand that blog she did. I’ve seen other influencers do similar style blogs and they were witty and funny. I felt like Asher was trying far too hard. Charrr has the personality of a piece of wet food stuck in the plug hole. She didn’t need to mention sex tapes. The colour of her tuna canoe. She’s just vile and trying to hard and she’s utter utter trash 🙃
Tuna canoe hahahaha never heard that one before but cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣 the instructions say ‘do not use sun beds’ so what are the chances she absolutely hasn’t been using the cream as she claims (coz we all know how much shes at the tanning shop to top up her ‘mixed race’ skin) or we will never hear of this product again once she has been paid… full of rubbish, wouldn’t trust her recommendation on anything.
I usually only read here but had to comment as soon as I saw it was dermatica she’s using 😂 I’ve used it and it’s honestly really good, it works but it definitely states no sunbeds in the instructions… so not really sure why she’s even bothered starting it 🤷🏻‍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have I just read that right? Charrrrr is in North Wales this weekend? 😱 well that’s a turn up…….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This obviously means he’s at another gig in Manchester and will reluctantly make the trip to Wales the next day for a few hours if she’s lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He will go, but let's not pretend his hand hasn't been shoved up his back. I reckon she blocked him from the "Charley here" story but one of his mates seen it and made him aware, and there was a showdown and she gave him the ultimatum come to Wales and help me prove the tattle bastards wrong or lose your weekly shag and freebies for the house.

I'm still baffled as to why they initially weren't gonna see each other for 6 weeks and they're *alledgedly* meeting up as normal. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He will go, but let's not pretend his hand hasn't been shoved up his back. I reckon she blocked him from the "Charley here" story but one of his mates seen it and made him aware, and there was a showdown and she gave him the ultimatum come to Wales and help me prove the tattle bastards wrong or lose your weekly shag and freebies for the house.

I'm still baffled as to why they initially weren't gonna see each other for 6 weeks and they're *alledgedly* meeting up as normal. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably because there really is no excuse not to see each other for 6 weeks.

She’s driven to his all the time, he needs to pull his weight in the relationship and do the drive

He’s just lazy and cba

She’s obvs pissed everyone on here calls him out and casts doubt on their relationship so she’ll be forcing him now 😂

It shouldn’t take him “being in the area” to come and see her though! He should be coming to see her anyways!

• Haha
Is her content really that dry that she’s talking about the fact she leaves lipstick on a cup. Isn’t this the same for everyone who wears lipstick. Honestly I can’t 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Just gave AML a mention in the Kate Hayes thread. She’s just announced her collab with Delilah Grace interiors who recently partnered with KHM. They really are scraping the barrel. A homophobic racist and now a drink driving disaster.

£1500 sofas made in a sweat shop in China. Lovely

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just gave AML a mention in the Kate Hayes thread. She’s just announced her collab with Delilah Grace interiors who recently partnered with KHM. They really are scraping the barrel. A homophobic racist and now a drink driving disaster.

£1500 sofas made in a sweat shop in China. Lovely
How's she gonna get the sweatshop sofa back to North Wales when Charley invariably boots her?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.