Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s SO out of place… she looks like she should be in a window in the red light district in Amsterdam (no offence but that’s the look) Everyone else is very “cool” and has a relaxed vibe which is the look within the dj/music scene … meanwhile AML in a mini mini skirt up her arse, dodgy bright silver boots then a belly top and her big bolt ons in your face and full face of make up… I’d say Char is actually embarrassed by her ruining his “cool groupie” vibe even if she is a “good bit of kit”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s SO out of place… she looks like she should be in a window in the red light district in Amsterdam (no offence but that’s the look) Everyone else is very “cool” and has a relaxed vibe which is the look within the dj/music scene … meanwhile AML in a mini mini skirt up her arse, dodgy bright silver boots then a belly top and her big bolt ons in your face and full face of make up… I’d say Char is actually embarrassed by her ruining his “cool groupie” vibe even if she is a “good bit of kit”
I don't say this to be mean, but I don't get the impression he fancies her one bit or thinks she actually is a "decent bit of kit" shes just an easy shag to him and that's the only compliment he could give to massage her ego without being disingenuous, if he'd have used the words beautiful, stunning or even sexy or banging I'd be like fair enough, it's a personal compliment he's paying her, but "decent bit of kit" is literally cba, non personal, distancing, I see u as a hole to ejaculate in and nothing else.

Reactions: 11
Honestly she bleeping baffles me

she’s dresses like this every time thou and she always looks out of place! It’s bleeping embarrassing!

I still can’t get over the fact the only compliment we’ve heard is him calling her a ‘decent bit of kit’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

VILE VILE VILE!

Reactions: 4
love how someone mentioned yesterday how lasher was over and then miraculously she’s with lauren tonight 😂 hmm suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That'll be a shite IRA tattoo coming to Asher Scary Lou soon then 😌😌😌
Asher that is such an ‘advocate’ hanging around with someone like Chloe Adair is a madness when guaranteed she’s been brought up in the most bigoted racist environment with serious hate crime links

Is it just me or would anyone else have second hand embarrassment dancing behind the DJ decks 🫠🫠

Reactions: 4
She’s back home now. Maybe old footage to put the rumours to bed they both hate each other?! Doesn’t look good for business or their management lol!
Surely she didn’t drive all the way to Lauren’s purely for a five guys 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
She is always banging on about being Welsh, a proud Welsh woman blah blah blah, but if she is so proud then why does she always say North Wales... why can't she say she's from Rhyl? Clearly embarrassed as it doesn't work with the money to blow, boujee lifestyle she is trying to portray. Proud Welsh woman Asher?? I think not!

• Haha
Lol SO her ex is back in North Wales after going to Australia. She’s probably heard and invited Charley over in the hope she bumps into him… you know, to show him how not over him she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe Adair has a thread on here.

It’s not as popular as Asher’s because she’s not totally horrid but her family (mainly her dad) are the Adairs, as in Mad Dog Adair, just total scum bags who killed people in Ireland.

Chloe regularly bangs on about still supporting those murderers and I for one find it wrong. She can’t help who her parents are but I don’t think I could ever forgive mine, let alone be so publicly open about having a relationship with them.

But Chloe does interact a lot with her followers. She’s a lot like Asher. Doesn’t work, has a few endorsements and a tan. But like anything, it’s all smoke and mirrors. There’s speculation her boyfriend is a drug dealer and that’s how she has money. He’s a personal trainer but all they do is eat out, drink and go away for weekends 🥴

Anyways feel free to look at her page and thread and judge for yourself ☺

Now back to Asher.. 😂

I still don’t understand that blog she did. I’ve seen other influencers do similar style blogs and they were witty and funny. I felt like Asher was trying far too hard. Charrr has the personality of a piece of wet food stuck in the plug hole. She didn’t need to mention sex tapes. The colour of her tuna canoe. She’s just vile and trying to hard and she’s utter utter trash 🙃
Actually laughed out loud reading this 💀💀

What job was she in?
She was a receptionist at Spire Healthcare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lol SO her ex is back in North Wales after going to Australia. She’s probably heard and invited Charley over in the hope she bumps into him… you know, to show him how not over him she is
Oh he’s defo heard she’s leaving Rhyl sorry ✨ north wales ✨ behind and knows it’s safe to come back hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh how do we know? Is there any tea to spill? I'd love to hear his side of the story as we all know how Asher likes to exaggerate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charly is a selfish type of boy. He is not a man and she needs to wise the hell up and move on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.