Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al12345

She’s asking for podcast topics think someone should for mortgage advice seeing as she has bought before 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Clarity456

VIP Member
Is she really 5'7?! I literally thought she was a short petite girl 😂

"Isn't a mummy's boy" why is she still trying to get digs in at Charley Here?

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
For someone with ‘health anxiety’ she sure batters the fry light. Anyone with genuine health anxiety wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole when you look at the additives and inflammatory properties in it.
This is what used to annoy me! She shits on about "healthy chippies" and calorie counting then loads herself full of artificial sweeteners, alcohol, energy drinks, oat milk, and seed oils which are all so inflammatory. She's one of these people that associates being healthy with being skinny.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I bet she's in double figures of the men she's had a talking stage with since Charley Here, but from her last vlog I think we can take it they've all pumped and dumped her 😂😂😂 her personality doesn't seem to have drastically changed since the Charley Here breakup, so it will continue to happen.

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I know I've said it before but it really grates on me that she shares these quotes about not accepting less than she deserves, as though she was the one who ended both her recent relationships 🤦🏻‍♀️ If James and Charley stayed with her she'd still be playing housewife, preparing their packed lunches, and following them around!

I also think it's interesting that she's shared Sarah Ashcroft's video being very honest about her boyfriend not wanting to marry her and being dumped, whereas Asher tried to say James finished things to move to Australia (even though he's now moved back) and totally brushed over the Charley situation as she can't just admit to herself that they didn't want to be with her!

Al12345

Asher has said on the podcast she reckons this love island all stars that’s on now is the last season of love island. Do you think she knows that as she’s tried to apply for the summer one but there’s nothing to apply for?

also how much does she think of herself?! Says she’s the female version of lovey Chris fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣 don’t flatter yourself love

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
If one of my mates did that I would be having words…it’s so fake so embarrassing so cringy…just go out and have a meal..not everything has to be “content”
But like it’s not even for influencing or ads! You’re out with your friend having a nice time and you’re filming yourself?! To what end? What’s the purpose? Are you trying to prove you’re happy? Have friends? But who are you doing this for? It’s just odd behaviour and I’ve never understood it tbh!

Imagine saying “I’m just gonna set my phone up and film me laughing and drinking this wine for 5 seconds” fucking odd

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
This was so awkward to watch 😂 he barely acknowledged her n just guzzled his shot while she was waiting for some interaction 😂💀
---
Also ANOTHER night away from Bumper. She’s disgusting

Attachments

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I think the reason she's not settled down is because no one can possibly love Asher more than she loves herself. Who looks at themselves so longingly in the mirror like that?!!

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She prattles on about being muscly/thin waist etc but she is not curvy. She is slim but she was no waist, pancake arse and hot dog legs. The only curves she has are her bolt on round boobs. Nothing wrong with any of this…we are all different shapes and sizes but stop making out you are something you are not!
Edit: also why is she always such a funny side of grey/brown. She has a really odd skin colour.
It's like murky water coloured 🤣

I think it's because someone with a Caucasian pink undertone to their skin, shouldn't really naturally be that dark so it looks odd.

She once claimed she had "very yellow undertones" bitch where?!! 🤣 We can add that to the list of her delusions along with her "curves" aka ironing board figure

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if the attention seeking cunt is being purposely quiet so that people think she is going into love island. She’s that sad.

Or maybe one of her turbo tits have burst! 🤣

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s really got to sort herself out how she lies about the most minimal thing. It’s all the time! The amount of lies she’s been caught telling on this thread, you could write a book on them!
why does she think it’s a flex to get the healthy stuff in Nando’s and always a hot or extra hot spice? Nobody cares Asher, it doesn’t make you an authentic ‘mixed race’ queen.. Barry down the road likes his Nando’s hot as well (but he doesn’t need to tell his Instagram followers this every week). Just order a side of chips with your meal and stop making Nando’s a personality trait.

daisylee14

Do you remember when she posted about it being her dads birthday before and she said something about her eye colour coming from him?? Was basc a dedication post about blue eyes, she’s obsessed with any form of male attention - including her dads!!!

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
For someone who supposedly is happy being single, she doesn't half mention "when I find someone" at every opportunity

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Seriously what’s her obsession with the ‘wife’ title? Does she think being married to someone means they will never leave her or somehow things are this amazing fantasy? She lives in a la la land. I’m a wife - my relationship with my partner is exactly the same as it was before being married. She goes on about being a wife like it’s some sort of flex and superior status…. It isn’t 😂 surely if she is this desperate to be with someone she just needs to find someone and be happy just dating them and enjoying their company without the pressure of marrying them before they’ve naturally got to that stage. Bad weirdo this girl 🙃
Exactly this….i don’t understand it. I have single friends who are as happy as Larry and married friends in loveless, sexless cheating relationships. The ring means nothing. She is very immature if she thinks marriage is the be all and end all! It’s no wonder she is single.

• Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
It was soooo obvious when she just wanted to brush the breakup under the carpet that he'd been planning to move anyway and she just forced herself into it. Let's not forget she admitted he never actually asked her to be his girlfriend 😳

hey501

Let’s not forget “Ibiza Bohemia VIBES” 😭 remember when her C necklace broke when she was at B&Q, that was the universe giving her a sign, I think he dumped her 1 week later when he finally came home for a night…

• Haha