Asher Mary Lou #11 Asher has a broken heart but did she keep the Egyptian art?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with her on her crappy podcast reel… when she was with ch she was all “women aren’t put on this earth just to bare children” and now she’s on about freezing her eggs ?! Ffs Asher please do not bleeping breed one of you is bad enough 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What's happened to her mate who lived in Manchester with the black hair who she was always with when Charley Here first booted her back to North Wales and they got tattoos together.

Reactions: 3
What is with her on her crappy podcast reel… when she was with ch she was all “women aren’t put on this earth just to bare children” and now she’s on about freezing her eggs ?! Ffs Asher please do not bleeping breed one of you is bad enough 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
This is what I don’t understand. When she was with James she was adamant she didn’t want children and neither did he. She said it so many times and got on her high horse a lot saying women aren’t just here to have children and said she’s not maternal and would never change her mind as she has always felt like this. She started to change her mind when she was with Charley (because he wanted children) so what does she even want?! I get maybe you don’t know and it might change in the future depending on your circumstances but she was soooo sure of herself saying it would never happen for her but here she is now freezing her eggs. Clearly just doing it in case the next soulmate wants a family and she can do it to try and keep them or maybe even trap them. She wouldn’t have a child if she remains single because she can’t even care for the dog for longer than a week without dumping him. Not so easy with a baby. Feels a bit extreme to start freezing your eggs at 29 though IMO. I know egg count will drop a bit now but if there’s no issues there will be no reason why she couldn’t conceive before 35 naturally if she finds someone by then. I feel she does things for content half the time or she just lies to make it sound different. Imagine only changing your mind that you might want children just to try and keep a man 🤷‍♀️ desperate AML strikes again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is what I don’t understand. When she was with James she was adamant she didn’t want children and neither did he. She said it so many times and got on her high horse a lot saying women aren’t just here to have children and said she’s not maternal and would never change her mind as she has always felt like this. She started to change her mind when she was with Charley (because he wanted children) so what does she even want?! I get maybe you don’t know and it might change in the future depending on your circumstances but she was soooo sure of herself saying it would never happen for her but here she is now freezing her eggs. Clearly just doing it in case the next soulmate wants a family and she can do it to try and keep them or maybe even trap them. She wouldn’t have a child if she remains single because she can’t even care for the dog for longer than a week without dumping him. Not so easy with a baby. Feels a bit extreme to start freezing your eggs at 29 though IMO. I know egg count will drop a bit now but if there’s no issues there will be no reason why she couldn’t conceive before 35 naturally if she finds someone by then. I feel she does things for content half the time or she just lies to make it sound different. Imagine only changing your mind that you might want children just to try and keep a man 🤷‍♀️ desperate AML strikes again.
As with absolutely everything else with Asher, she changes her likes/wants based on who she's around.

Listening to the new episode of the podcast, she's genuinely obsessed with the idea of being with someone. She never allows herself to just be single, all this stuff about being an independent woman but she constantly talks about needing to find someone whenever she's single. She's been single for 7 months, it's really not that long and she jumped straight from James to Charley. She has absolutely no contentment with her own company or personality and needs someone to rely on.

Reactions: 4
She makes being single/wanting a boyfriend her whole entire personality trait - but she’s saying it to her settled/married friends - Must be exhausting … for them.

Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Asher Mary Lou #12 Talking (Still Living In Your Brother's Spare Room At) Thirty

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest end of year vlog. She’s very dramatic and vague about the stitches. I think she’s had a mole removed and is waiting on biopsy results. That’s just a guess as I just had 4 removed. But if that’s the case why not just say? Loves the attention. Stay off the beds Asher x

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest end of year vlog. She’s very dramatic and vague about the stitches. I think she’s had a mole removed and is waiting on biopsy results. That’s just a guess as I just had 4 removed. But if that’s the case why not just say? Loves the attention. Stay off the beds Asher x
I thought the same, maybe she isn't saying anything about it as she wants us to think she doesn't use sunbeds, even though we all know!! 😂

Reactions: 2
For someone that is obsessed by skin and texture and no make up etc etc then why does she filter the hell out of her face so it’s completely poreless, wrinkle free with no skin damage sorry mixed race freckles 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.