Asher Mary Lou #11 Asher has a broken heart but did she keep the Egyptian art?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her life updates from August 2022 started auto playing on my TV earlier and I thought, "wow that sounds familiar" so had to do some digging 🤣

Asher, August 2022, talking about Charley Here: "I really knew what I wanted and I wasn't going to settle until I found that because previously I've done a hell of a lot of settling"

Then... Asher, December 2023, discussing the inevitable breakup from Charley Here: "whenever I meet someone in the future, I am so sure now of what I'm going to be looking for and what I want, and I'm not going to settle until I find that"

She just never learns 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice she puts PR visit in tiny letters in the corner of the first slide…sneaky cow. Taking her mum on another freebie!

Reactions: 4
Imagine paying good money for a spa day and trying to go about your day and you have Asher prancing around the place in her 2 sizes too small bikini enjoying a freebie and just admiring herself in every mirror possible. The admiration she has for herself is actually gross and it’s no wonder she can’t get a man to stick around. Nobody wants a wife who is so far up their own arse and this high maintenance? Putting it all out there for the world to see at 30… you do you Asher!

Attachments

• Heart
I understand thong bikinis on a beach in a very hot country or at ocean club Marbella but what is the point plz at a spa in north wales

Reactions: 1
I just can't imagine any normal person who would stick their arse out like this in front of their MOTHER and also not be embarrassed to ask her to take a photo

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Imagine paying good money for a spa day and trying to go about your day and you have Asher prancing around the place in her 2 sizes too small bikini enjoying a freebie and just admiring herself in every mirror possible. The admiration she has for herself is actually gross and it’s no wonder she can’t get a man to stick around. Nobody wants a wife who is so far up their own arse and this high maintenance? Putting it all out there for the world to see at 30… you do you Asher!
I find it so disrespectful when influencers get random people in the back of there pics. Fair you can’t see this lady but give people who have paid to go somewhere nice some privacy, especially in changing rooms!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s got a choc ice body like our Sal Axl 😂 the photo of her ass out the water is weird! But her whole family give me weird incest vibes 🤢 doesn’t her brothers girlfriend look exactly like Trasher 😳
---
Also where’s her pointy chin 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel like I need a laugh. What one of Asher’s vlogs shall I watch featuring Charley here? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is just like Sallie axel…same body, shape same tit tattoos, same plastic boobs, constantly wearing nothing, overuse of FaceTime and basically thinks she is something special. Could you imagine being at that spa watching her pout and pose in the mirror and then sticking her arse out in the pool while her mum took pics! You would be cringing and laughing at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As usual the birthday post to another one of her many best friends had to be all about Asher but am I missing something… business partner with Meagan? What’s their actual business or am I missing something? 💀
---
I feel like I need a laugh. What one of Asher’s vlogs shall I watch featuring Charley here? 😂
Not many featuring him is there considering he was anywhere BUT at home with her. Maybe the one where she does a Q&A and it ends up being a ramble about her ex boyfriend in her current boyfriends lounge (weird) or the Q&A about their sex life (gross) or the house purchase one where she claims they bought the house together but now it seems like she was never part of the purchase (take a shot every time she says something is big, upgraded or bespoke)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How’s this girl saying she’s going to keep her next man private when we see pointless WhatsApp messages print screened to her ‘work’ instagram page constantly? Who is she kidding. Howling at the time she pretended to be in Paris with a man.. the 2 drinks in candle lights, the 2 of everything wherever she went and then she got exposed on here that she was with her mum and her mums mates so came clean! The lengths this girl goes to man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's the exact type of woman to fake a pregnancy to hold on to a man. I wonder if she tried that one on Charley Here when she came off the pill.

How’s this girl saying she’s going to keep her next man private when we see pointless WhatsApp messages print screened to her ‘work’ instagram page constantly? Who is she kidding. Howling at the time she pretended to be in Paris with a man.. the 2 drinks in candle lights, the 2 of everything wherever she went and then she got exposed on here that she was with her mum and her mums mates so came clean! The lengths this girl goes to man!!
By all the green messages she’s spammed this poor person with the “I’m so happy I have you” was no doubt sent to shut her up 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To me that messages sounds a bit sarcastic! Like when hubby gets on my nerves I’ll send him a message like that 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.