Asher Mary Lou #11 Asher has a broken heart but did she keep the Egyptian art?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hopefully my next boyfriend will be my last" Why is it always dating to marry šŸ„“

Some of my exes have taught me important life lessons or shown me what healing I need to do, or became a really good friend to me even though we aren't romantically involved any more. Why can't she literally meet someone she genuinely likes - not who she thinks looks good on her grid - and just see where it goes, if he marries her great! But if not, it's not the end of the world.

This is why I say she'll still be single at 48. No decent person, male or female, wants to get in a relationship where there's the constant feeling the person you're seeing doesn't actually like you that much, they just like a label you can provide.

Also, not showing on her grid šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ please do duck off Asperger's. No one believes you. I'd say one of, if not THE main reason she wants a dating to marry husband is so she can get little gen z girls fawning over her on social media, exactly like she did with the "whatever souls are made of, mine and his are the same" šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Charley Here post.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe itā€™s to save the embarrassment of having to delete everything 6 months down the line when it doesnā€™t work out again lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine by some miracle her next boyfriend does proposeā€¦ sheā€™s telling me she wouldnā€™t vlog the whole thing, do some cheesy reel and force it down instagrams throat (like as if sheā€™s the only person in the world to have been engaged) because she wants a private relationship next time? Yeah yeah, ok then šŸ˜‚ we wouldnā€™t see or hear the end of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Hopefully my next boyfriend will be my last" Why is it always dating to marry šŸ„“

Some of my exes have taught me important life lessons or shown me what healing I need to do, or became a really good friend to me even though we aren't romantically involved any more. Why can't she literally meet someone she genuinely likes - not who she thinks looks good on her grid - and just see where it goes, if he marries her great! But if not, it's not the end of the world.

This is why I say she'll still be single at 48. No decent person, male or female, wants to get in a relationship where there's the constant feeling the person you're seeing doesn't actually like you that much, they just like a label you can provide.

Also, not showing on her grid šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ please do duck off Asperger's. No one believes you. I'd say one of, if not THE main reason she wants a dating to marry husband is so she can get little gen z girls fawning over her on social media, exactly like she did with the "whatever souls are made of, mine and his are the same" šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Charley Here post.
Such a difficult expectation to put on herself as well, what's with the obsession about getting married anyway?
My fella proposed to me 7 years ago and I ran away from him, mid down on one knee in embarrassment , I was mortified šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please tell me she did not go to the theatre to see Hamilton wearing THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine wearing that outfit to go out for dinner and drinks with your mum and your mumā€™s mates! Her mumā€™s mates definitely have a laugh when sheā€™s not there about her šŸ˜‚

whereā€™s the jawline gone?! That perfect side profile with the little nose disappears doesnā€™t it šŸ¤ØšŸ¤„ she needs a refund for that nose job! I hate my nose but at least I didnā€™t pay for it to get it how id want it šŸ’€

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I got bored and listened to her podcast and she said that 2 of her exes where called James and 1 was called Jo because she had all her ex's tattood on her but Charleys was the only one she had covered ... So I knew of James who went to Australia but who was the other James?

Reactions: 1
So I got bored and listened to her podcast and she said that 2 of her exes where called James and 1 was called Jo because she had all her ex's tattood on her but Charleys was the only one she had covered ... So I knew of James who went to Australia but who was the other James?
How many ex soulmates does this girl have šŸ˜‚ no idea who the first James was but there was a Jack before Joe who she moved into his parents house to live with as well! She was around 21ish i think coz he bought her tbe Tag watchā€¦ so this James must have been before then? She really has just been tattooā€™ing every boyfriends name on her since she legally could hasnā€™t she šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ even more desperate that I thought! Hasnā€™t learnt a thing since turning 18 then and sheā€™s 30 in a couple of months!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never known anyone to love themselves as much as she does ..
I came here to say exactly this. She's on another level! I don't know anyone who posts as many pictures/videos of themselves eye bleeping the camera and moving the camera up and down to show off her figure, as much as she does. She has absolutely no shame and will whip her phone out anywhere in public, even when having a meal with other people, how bleeping sad is that, she can't help herself. I especially can't stand it when she puts on lipgloss in these videos or when she has a glass of wine. She does the same weird poses for each prop every time.. without fail šŸ˜‚

Also anyone else think she looks just like bumper? Especially when she has no makeup on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now this LED face mask is apparently the reason her skin is so amazing and glowy with no breakouts? A few months ago it was that skin care stick with prescribed ingredients in that was tailored to her skin (forget the name of it?) .. and then when it suits itā€™s anything from look fantastic. The LED mask is now the reason for the lack of fine lines (she definitely still has these lol) and wrinkles but when she has her Botox done she claims that prevents them? Which one is it? Appears to be whenever they have a code to throw at people, the product is the best ever. These influencers forget what they have already tried to influence and it all needs regulating more that they just try and sell anything to make their own money. Always makes me laugh how she says skin care is her thing and how passionate she is about it but hammers the sun beds which is probably the worst thing in the world for skin?

Reactions: 7
Skincare isnā€™t her thingā€¦she just gets gifted loads from LF..she doesnā€™t have a clue! I am sure she is getting darkerā€¦she usually uses the excuse of it being a natural tan as she is mixed race she just goes so dark in natural sunlightā€¦but as it is the middle of winter Baltic and she hasnā€™t been on holiday explain that one then trasher!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.