Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I could be wrong but maybe Ash didn't know.. the reason for me thinking this is because Ash has deffo said she got untrusting and suspicious about Gee and other women (I'm sure she said she was convinced she had a secret fiancé?)

Anyway

Maybe she sensed Gee was hiding a big part of her life and being secretive and shady and she didn't figure out why yet so assumed it was another women (like we all assume this when ppl we date are a bit secretive) but she wasn't hiding another women.. she was hiding that she is a sex offender.
Nooooooo, go right back on the thread. She definitely knew. Lots of screenshots showing her behaviour

Reactions: 1

Lifegossip2021

She also only works 3 days a week according to her business hours - 28 hours a week but claims she's always so busy?

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
James Atkinson said her name was Gail, someone noticed the gym name behind her so found the companies house details (she’s listed as Gail dawn Davies for the vault* gym). So initially thought she was a Davies. I did some digging and came across Julia (her mum) brian (her dad) on 192 directory under the gym registered address and she was friends with the gail new Facebook

Then giggles absolutely blew it out the water after seeing the fb name and found Gary who had Shared the articles (in case you was wondering Gail)
@ladtgone123x, can i ask, when James said. Ashs girlfriend was called Gail, how did you find a Gail with a gym name behind her? I know I'm being thick but I'm just trying to piece it all together. 😜🤔😀

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Iv just remembered something that I was unable to comment on at the time due to her thread being in the tiktok section, but ash got a ‘B’ tattoo right? … before ‘Gee’ deactivated her tiktok, the last video I saw her post one of those trend videos where it shows you as a child and now and an automated voice says your name (sorry I don’t know how to explain it) 🤣 but her name doesn’t begin with G, not sure where ‘Gee’ came from, but on her TikTok video her name begins with B!! (Was a while ago now Iv forgot what she said her name is) BUT it 1000% began with a B and then not long after I saw Ash’s tattoo and saw you all on here wondering what the B was for 👀 but I couldn’t comment.. perhaps she should get ‘menty’ tattooed infront of the B. That would sum ash’s whole personality up. 😂
I thought that at the time, but the B was for her friend who passed in the last year or 2

craycrayxx

Forgive me if this has been stated but does ash know we all know and it’s now a known thing?

Diddikins

VIP Member
Weren’t we going to move this to Instagram section not TikTok? Lots of people from the old thread said they could no longer comment when it was moved to tiktoker section
Does it automatically go in the TikTok section because it’s linked to the other Ash threads and that’s where they are?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
How you can tell Ash NEVER walks her dog normally.

Today she takes her dog out on a live and one of the 1st things she says just round the corner from her house is "ómg they're knocking that down!"
If she walked the dog regularly she'd know that! 🙄
Then she says the dogs having the longest wee in the world! Well, as it's 2pm he's probably been busting for a wee all morning!

Poor dog! 😞
Did she mention her date