Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Another thing I don’t understand is why she moved to Manchester, it’s right next to Cheshire, surely she’d have moved further away.

Reactions: 2

Sambuj

Chatty Member
She’s not had a collection since June and used excuse after excuse for it. Meant to have shot one last month but still nothing. I’m not convinced she’s not already been dropped and she’s still trying to blag it. If she hasn’t, this surely will be the final nail. For somebody who shares her bowel movements and masturbation habits online 🤮 for her to suddenly keep a new girlfriend ‘private’, to me proves she knew about her 100%
I’m sure I heard her in a live recently say that she has two collections coming out one being swimwear and that she had two contracts with ITS and one has finished. Something like that anyway 😊

Here4thegiggle7

This article reports how she also committed fraud, she's a piece of work for sure!

Looks like she served 11mths for 1st offence, then let out on appeal then sentanced to 6 and a half yrs in July 2017 so she's actually served around 4 yrs 7 mths I'd guess.

PS, it says in the below article that Gail has a facial tic, was there any evidence of this tic on her social media?

In the screen recording I posted on here of her on a Tiktok live I noticed that she was sniffing a bit but didn't notice anything else

• Wow

Notthatgal

If you post under instagram and ashslifestories rather than ashandchels it might not link them?

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Yay I can finally comment ! I have been wanting to say that like everyone I used to actually think Ash was so funny and authentic and genuinely very comfortable in her own skin. But gradually she has become rude, entitled and actually cringe worthy to watch! That exaggerated accent and she now just flogs flogs flogs all manner of rubbish day and night. And as someone else mentioned the fact that she’s getting pally with PTWM makes me rage. They are all just grifters laughing up their sleeves at the sheep they can flog their rubbish wares to
Cringe worthy is EXACTLY what I saw when I looked back at her post from 2020 to now.

She has SO LOST HER WAY that a London Cab Driver couldn't get her home!

What a difference a few years and a few £s maje 🙄

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Yeah, she revealed her name, think an fb account and her tattle name, she completely outed her
oh really, wonder how? She must have studied every single comment she had made and looked at views on her instagram etc. I didn’t see her post annoyingly

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Did Ash post the post she said she was going to post yesterday? The one where she teased wearing a suspender belt?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Not sure what you expected on tattle?
It's a snark thread, not a blow smoke up her arse thread.
who’s blowing smoke up her arse? I don’t think she’s a devil and actually there are very balanced threads on Tattle, clearly this isn’t one and that’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see myself away from it.

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Do you follow her? I follow still so maybe she could be blocking people viewing her profile who don’t follow as she’ll hazard a guess they’re looking cos they’re reading here?!
No don’t follow her but last time I looked months ago I could see her so maybe blocked back then and it isn’t recent.

cazellie

VIP Member
She’ll be in cahoots with Gee! I think her tik tok is back up… watching who views her page and finding their instas… sharing with ash.. ash blocks them 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe 🤔

imagine spending your birthday on damage control 😅
It’s strange cos I’ve never looked for months then when I do I’m blocked. Wouldn’t want to give her engagement/views on her account anyway. Surely she must have know about this persons past history?

RiaYoung

What companies does ash work for at the moment? So far I’ve emailed love honey, her management, ITS, look fantastic, skin rocks, iconic London
---
I’ve got a lot of time on my hands today 😂
Found it!

LucindaOneEightThree collab with her and sent her brownies yesterday.

Attachments

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
There is Clare's Law which allows you to contact the police regarding a partner's criminal history, which is especially helpful if they have a history of abuse as it may influence the decision whether you want to be in a relationship with such a person.

Being a 'public figure' and flaunting this relationship, Ash could have easily requested this information and found out. Also with her history which she says she's been in abusive relationships, it is something she would be cautious of
Even if Ash didn't do any due diligence re her partner you'd HOPE her manager would vet any prospective partners as Ash *had* a brand to protect. (I say brand loosely! 😂)

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Ok I feel like I've missed something! The last I heard was that Ash and Gee werent together anymore because Oscar spent some time with Chels. Where's this tattoo come from?!?!