Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiffyBay

Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to painkillers and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it …

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

You could not fucking make this shit up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
very early thread suggestion:

go back to my ex Chelsea? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Obviously had to search this name on Facebook because I'm nosey, which lead me to Gary's profile loads of photos of her on there, she looked so different when she was younger and girly. Gail- the woman of many faces 😂
---
Oh shit, this was on his page too, I've put her name in Google and theres some really dark stuff. If you want to know - put her name (as it says in article) in Google. I don't feel comfortable sharing it on here. Trigger warning - sexual assault
Omg!!!!! I remember reading about that years ago!!!!!!! What a scummy cunttttttttttt

For anyone who can't find the article,

"Gail *** (surname, which she's now changed her surname according to her gym documents) convicted in September 2015 and sentenced to eight years, only to be freed on appeal last autumn.

A jury found her guilty of three counts of sexual assault by penetration at a retrial at Manchester crown court."

She made the person wear a blindfold when meeting and wore a plastic penis in order to dupe the person into penetrative intercourse."

Go ash, you know how to pick them!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

liltatling

VIP Member
Wtf I am shook!
I remember reading about this years ago. I even remember a documentary about it. That's absolutely crazy.
I wouldn't have the audacity to show my face on TikTok nevermind all the cringe that comes along with it.
Bloody hell Ash...you know how to pick them! But I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she didn't know.

ETA - that is some top Tattle work finding that out 🕵🏻‍♀️👏🏼
This is why I love Tattle 🫶🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Gail has deleted her Facebook profile since the revelations about her here. When you searched Gail New or Gail Newland it came up, now, zilch. Nice to know you’re reading along in real time, Kye. *waves*

(Hello from a long time lurker, first time caller).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

miss_hazy

Chelsea’s new clothing line.. I’m sorry but who in the right mind is paying £43 for a hoody with Chelsea’s name on it? (Biggy barber) £31 for a biggy barber bumbag? 🤣 if someone wanted the full tracksuit (bottoms and hoody) that would be over £100 with postage, to have biggy barber on it? I just don’t see how this is going to sell, I wouldn’t wear that for free as it’s got some girls business name on it I don’t even know?! Im so confused 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Even through the little giggles and light hearted jokes we are all doing, I really have thought about the victim a lot tonight and hope she's doing OK and had time to somewhat heal over the past few year xx 💚

All this is your own doing Ash, if you weren't a massive cunt you wouldn't have a thread, and we wouldn't know any of this. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Honestly the whole thing has made me feel sick, it's all very real. I wouldn't have thought to fb search her if someone hadn't posted the fb screenshot under the name Gail New. I was just looking for some photos of the real unfiltered her. Then couldn't believe what I was reading. I remember the story being in the news too. Completely shook
I actually can’t believe you managed to find that wow.

Doesn’t get much more unfiltered than a mug shot 🥴

IMG_4751.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Fucking hell Gail! What a great role model to have round your kids ash! I know you read here! (She will be gutted this has been found out on here)
Obviously had to search this name on Facebook because I'm nosey, which lead me to Gary's profile loads of photos of her on there, she looked so different when she was younger and girly. Gail- the woman of many faces 😂
---
Oh shit, this was on his page too, I've put her name in Google and theres some really dark stuff. If you want to know - put her name (as it says in article) in Google. I don't feel comfortable sharing it on here. Trigger warning - sexual assault
No fucking way!!
---
No fucking way!!
Before I read this, is it the one when she has a hoodie on and the girl doesn’t know it’s not a guy? Used prosthetics shall we say?
---
I can’t actually believe ash has been telling her followers she is a LOVELY AMAZING PERSON

IMG_4740.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmao fuck off Ashhhhhh , ya didn't walk out the film cos its shit, you walked out cos you couldn't bare the thought of leaving your phome unattended and not being able to delete the comments about your RAPIST ON OFF GIRLFRIEND GAYLE NEWLAND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Bump it up you say...

Ashleigh Huish, Gail Newland, tiktok,
Ashandchelslifestories, plastic penis rapist,
Ashley Huish, Gail Dawn Davies, Gee,
Grifters, Liars, Scanks, How Not to be a parent.

Grifters, Liars, Scanks, How Not to be a parent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I can’t fathom how anyone with kids would involve themself with someone that is capable of sexual assault. Equally concerning is ‘Gee’ clearly perceives herself to be some kind of lesbian sex symbol with the thirst trap, lip biting Tik Toks, I think that speaks very loudly about how totally unaffected she has been and how very little remorse she likely has.

Mental that she was messaging Chelsea calling her a junkie etc when she has actually been to PRISON for rape! She must think she is totally untouchable and to me that makes her a very dangerous person, it’s rancid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Smith

Christ!! 😬 Ash has spoken before about some of her previous 'psycho' ex girlfriends. Gail has well and truly out done them all.

Also do 95% of tattlers work for the FBI because finding out all this just from knowing she's called Gail. Well done Trolls 😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 31

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Despite it being v clearly explained on different posts by VERY VERY CLEVER tattlers, I just wanted to do a recap of how Gee, Gail, Gayle was discovered as Ash's on off girlfriend, as its taken some understanding to put all of the tattlers hard work together.

So, Ash's friend James said in a previous live that Ash's girlfriend was called Gayle.

Ash was friends online with a woman called Gayle/Gail/Gee, and in her picture there was a picture of a gym's name on the wall behind her.

A Tattler did some research and discovered that the gym in Gails picture was called Vault Fitness/The Lockdown Gym at Mossley and a Gail Dawn Davies is the director, or was until 2021, this is from a public document on companies house.

The buisness address of the gym, which I'm not going post for obv reasons, is the address of Gayle Newlands parents, they are called Julie and Brian Newland. This information is publicly available on 192.com

Gayles mum and dad, who openly courted the media during her two trials, had their name published by various newspapers when Gail/Gayle/Gee was in court.

Julie and Brian Newlands house is where Gail/Gayles/Gee's gym buisness address is also listed.

Since her conviction, the convicted sex offender Gayle Newland has changed her name to Gail Dawn Davies. She also calls herself Gee and several other names online. She is out there front and centre on social media courting attention regularly.

I hope this helps explain how other VERY ASTUTE tattlers discovered that Ashleigh Huishs on off girlfriend is Gayle Newland, the woman who was jailed for 6 and a half years for sexually assaulting another woman with a strap on dildo and for fraud offences.

Ashleigh Huish is the influencer the convicted sex offender has a on off relationship with and is paid by Love Honey to promote dildos and many other brands. The irony is disturbing.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31