Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Book

Chatty Member
I agree, she drove half way up the country to have extentions put into her long hair, she always has it tied back like Miss Trunchball anyway so I don't see the point of paying a fortune for extentions you cannot see 🙄
Doubt very much that she actually paid though 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Buzz_off

Another day another live to spread some BS

Or should that be, another day another evening out without the kids... She's implying she's out tonight on a drive with someone. Even the comments are saying she's lying and to just tell the truth. Think everyone is getting tired of everything being a drama

She must be on tinder, probably says childless on her profile.

Attachments

Em_

VIP Member
Who was the other guy he was with, from Love Island, that she got cancelled with Messy Mitch!
Is that the twat who used to go out with Charlotte Crosby?

I think she'll deny knowing about Gail's history, which is bs because you'd Google someone you'd seeing and especially if you've got children.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
‘So I get questions everyday asking about my fat neck’ translates to ‘I check my tattle thread everyday and see comments about my fat neck’ … it’s not just your neck ash hun, it’s your whole body! The way she thinks she’s got a bangin arse too when it’s literally all fat and cellulite. She clearly hates the way she looks and tries to pretend she’s fine with it. She needs help! Also Chelsea needs her own thread lol! Ps so glad I can finally comment again 🤣
Can i ask what everyone means by saying they can comment again? Were you unable to comment on the other thread? Sorry for being so nieve!

Lifegossip2021

Not that i saw but didn't see it all, she went to McDonald's and to the beach till 3.30am! Obviously met someone but didn't say much.

Dog walk lasted 5mins, had to get home to stuff her face and feed her huge stomach.

She currently making a "healthy salad" with a tin of tuna and 10 squirts of Mayo, houmous, creamy coleslaw, feta, creamy oil dressing plus olive oil dressing and a few leaves! 🤣The McDonald's would have had less fat in it 🤣

Best bit, she picked the dogs sh*t up then came home and made dinner but didn't wash her hands till half way through until everyone reminded her 🤮

Today's top makes her look like a sumo wrestler! She's certainly piling on the weight! Her stomach and arms look HUGE!

I'm sorry but that is gross

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
1. I didn’t see the funeral chat, I saw the first 15 mins of her live and that was it.

2. I reported the doxxing stories because they’re wrong but it’s also no shock to anyone that her online presence has been a shitshow for the last year, so yes I hope she has a better year same as I would anyone. Why would I want anyone to have a miserable life and rant down their phone? I liked Ash when she started out so yes I’d like to go back to that.

I won’t comment on Oscar because he’s a child and should 100% be her main priority over dating.

is this a rant thread I didn’t know about or can neutral people stay here too? 🙄

Here4thegiggle7

Nohun the comedian? What was her beef with him?
Think he has some quite controversial opinions that some might say were transphobic, I don't remember what he said
---
Who was the other guy he was with, from Love Island, that she got cancelled with Messy Mitch!
I can't remember what he's called but he's tall and dates molly may, don't think it was him though, mostly Mitch

• Heart

lizbert

Limited social media would be a 🚩 for me! I just think if you don’t use it fine, but why don’t you have one!? 😂 I’m nosey though and need to investigate
in fairness I do agree, we have been together for 27 yrs and he really isn't interested in any of it, so I kind of have that drummed in me that it is not unusual

Em_

VIP Member
Mods have moved the thread to Instagram thread
---
Well, what a day in the life of angry ash that was! It looks like she has a file of names of people who have called her out and or criticised her going back years. But of course she's not bothered 🤣

The speed at which Ash responsed to the comments about her "getting fatter neck" were lightening fast!

It's bizarre that she has time to read tattle when she has 2 children to look after, is self employed, has a very busy social life, regular hair and nail appointments, cooking tea live to the nation regularly and has multiple holidays a year.

Tell you what Ash, save yourself from more home truths and buy a kindle full of fictional books! 😉
Yay, hopefully it will get more traction now

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
James Atkinson said her name was Gail, someone noticed the gym name behind her so found the companies house details (she’s listed as Gail dawn Davies for the vault* gym). So initially thought she was a Davies. I did some digging and came across Julia (her mum) brian (her dad) on 192 directory under the gym registered address and she was friends with the gail new Facebook

Then giggles absolutely blew it out the water after seeing the fb name and found Gary who had Shared the articles (in case you was wondering Gail)
Great detective work, has she denied it yet do we know? I cannot believe Ash put her children and career at so much risk, all for sex with a convicted sex offender!
---
When's this from? Tonight?

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I didn’t mean specifically in this conversation or thread, I was more referring to should anyone be talking about the situation in with Gayle or come Gayle and Ash or anyone else come to see about Gayle they shouldn’t take it into consideration within that conversation if that makes sense. I.e if they’re a die hard ash fan come here to defend her or “see the lies” then justify by saying “well Chels takes this, this and this, or she’s high” because the facts about Gayle stand as facts alone, like it’s not the words of a jealous ex or something, regardless of anything about Chels it’s incomparable to what Gail’s done, hope that makes some form of sense 😅
I didn't mention drugs or anything to do with drugs! I noticed her pupils are extremely small, if that's to do with drugs it's unbeknown to me. Chels has been discussed here LONG LONG before Gail.
May I politely refer you to the title at the top, it's the Ash AND CHELS lifestories thread. And chels has been online all afternoon sharing her opinions. I commented on her pupils simply because they are bizarrely tiny, nothing more, nothing less.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
There’s no way she didn’t know, for a start the way she reacted when James revealed her name is Gale - and also, if they’d been dating for almost a year, how come she hadn’t been introduced to the kids ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
How did she react when James said her name? I missed that. I bet she was furious?

Em_

VIP Member
She's been sharing birthday messages and what the kids bought her.

craycrayxx

Oh wow. I’ve popped over from Hinch thread 👋 if anyone has it in them for a brief recap of who Ash is and what’s the story with Chelsea? Were they together long? Have they been separated long? Was she with Gail Platt for long? Why do I get so invested in people I’d never even heard of 24 hours ago 🙈

Also who is James 😅
You have ALOT to catch up on, and several threads worth to read! Grab a cuppa and enjoy ;)