Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mct

What companies does ash work for at the moment? So far I’ve emailed love honey, her management, ITS, look fantastic, skin rocks, iconic London
---
I’ve got a lot of time on my hands today 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Here4thegiggle7

This is her isn’t it? Fully is Gail

View attachment 2723091
Obviously had to search this name on Facebook because I'm nosey, which lead me to Gary's profile loads of photos of her on there, she looked so different when she was younger and girly. Gail- the woman of many faces 😂
---
Oh shit, this was on his page too, I've put her name in Google and theres some really dark stuff. If you want to know - put her name (as it says in article) in Google. I don't feel comfortable sharing it on here. Trigger warning - sexual assault

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she's sat acting like nothings happened. But why so zoomed in? We don't wanna see ya cysty neck. Dirty dog

She needs dropping from her contracts to understand what's happening and the severity of it.

Why can't Chelsea go off on one, alot of Ash's followers don't use tattle so they won't know this info. Alot of her main followers follow who though? CHELSEA. They always go back to ash with what Chelsea has said. Go on Chelsea, please go on a rant so people find out. I'll never call you a cunt again x ever ever ever x love you bebbe girl xx you're the best barber I've ever seen xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Here hoping Love Honey sex toys brand will back away from Ash when they find out she was in a relationship with a sex offender who used dildos to commit her offences! Hardly great PR for the dildos Ash advertises! She's totally putting that brand at risk, it's really really serious! Ash really is a tw*t

• Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
She’l blame trolls, were trying to ruin her life, blah blah blah, rather than actually reflect and take responsibility for her selfish behaviour and putting a dildo getting rammed up her arse before the safety of her own kids. Its disgusting, and if she wasnt a narc then she’d know this.

Also, as a side note, id rather be outed as a tattle troll any day of the week over being outed as someone who puts a convicted sex offending rapist over her own family any day of the week 😘 #proudtattlerwithmorals ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

miss_hazy

Ohhh, erm wouldn’t surprise me if chels did her own snooping on Facebook on her, I mean wasnt hard to find was it. I dont think she did know though, as im sure she would of been putting indirect quotes on her story like ‘the truth will come out in the end’ 🤷🏽‍♀️ you know what r chels is like x
To quote myself … 😂

I said yesterday if Chelsea knew she would do a post saying ‘the truth will always come out in the end’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

mammaof3

VIP Member
I popped over here from the Hinch thread. I have no idea who these people are so quickly read from the beginning of this thread. wow the drama.

I recall the news at the time for this Gail lass because it was bizarre AF.

I have for your convenience downloaded the reaction from Chels. Sorry if I am stepping on someone's toes. mwah mwah.

423815138_1292532721439351_1182411397875627021_n.jpg

425034556_1112795173238769_8325632926677339351_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

miss_hazy

On her live yesterday while she was getting ready to go ‘for a drive’ she was saying how she doesn’t like vaginal sex, because of all the issues she’s had down there she now can’t feel anything. So she only likes it up the bum… my child is the same age as Oscar, and would be absolutely mortified if I posted on socials what she does, my child would loose all respect for me, and rightly so. What a role model eh. I even think Oscar has better morals than her. Poor kid

• Wow

Lifegossip2021

Although is she trying to arse cover yet again for the creature that is ash? Sounds like she’s trying to make out she tried to tell the creature about the rapist but she wouldn’t believe her😡Don’t do that Chels DO NOT keep trying to save the bitch! She literally tried to destroy you ffs! 😡😡we all know she knew and didn’t care as she obvs loved being done by the rapists fake dick😡🤮
I took it a different way in the sense that Chelsea has tried to tell people about Ash but was always told she was wrong or a liar or the problem in their relationship, coupled with ash constantly telling everyone how vile Chelsea apparently was and was this and that so now its karma.. ppl are finally seeing her for her true colours; controlling, manipulative and a narc who disregards her children's best interests for her own always

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
To quote myself … 😂

I said yesterday if Chelsea knew she would do a post saying ‘the truth will always come out in the end’
I didn’t think she’d come out with it like that! I really thought she would not mention it to get an in with Ash!!!

Chelsea for that babe I might buy a bumbag

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Saddens and angers me that people keep trying to defend ash and her possibility of not knowing all about Gail .
She did know, it's very obvious that she knew. Her behaviour and no eye contact etc when she talks about Gail on multiple lives, screenshots are added on this thread alot.

If ash did not know, she'd be clearing her name right now. She hasnt nor does she have any plans to. Instead she deleting comments and blocking anyone who says anything, again, evidence on here. You don't do that if you're innocent.

She's playing it off and ignoring it cos she either doesn't want it to spread more, or cos she genuinely doesn't see any issue and believes Gail didn't do anything.

They're still together, they where only flirting 3 days ago in tiktok comments.

She did know.
She did know.
She did know.

Chelsea deleting all her gossipy stories like a fucking fanny aswell, she can do one. After everything Ash said about her and accused her of. Why isn't she opening her trap? Cos ash is the narcissist and she's 100% threatened Chelsea to be quiet or she'll take Oscar from her.

I'm at work so if anything kicks off, tag me sistas xxx

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
ASH ARE YOU RATTLED HUN?

last time I posted that you attempted to dox me along with 3 maybe 4 other tattlers… guess what tattle won.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
It is a different name though. I’m just not convinced she knew after reading how the Tattle FBI connected the dots I just don’t think she’s that smart. The story is absolutely bonkers I have definitely wasted an hour of my day down a hole on google reading about the case😆
You’re very flippant about a case where a woman manipulated and raped another woman.

Reactions: 25