Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @notSUBmissive for the thread title.
Screenshot_20240106_203816_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

If anyone wants to recap please do so.
I can't think of much to report apart from she drops her kids at the drop of a hat to go out with James or go on holiday with him.

Reactions: 4
Weren’t we going to move this to Instagram section not TikTok? Lots of people from the old thread said they could no longer comment when it was moved to tiktoker section

Reactions: 3
Weren’t we going to move this to Instagram section not TikTok? Lots of people from the old thread said they could no longer comment when it was moved to tiktoker section
Does it automatically go in the TikTok section because it’s linked to the other Ash threads and that’s where they are?

Does it automatically go in the TikTok section because it’s linked to the other Ash threads and that’s where they are?
No it’s because whoever made it made it under the tiktok section. I made the thread 2 threads ago and made it under the Instagram section and it stayed there until the previous thread was made in tiktok section and don’t think mods can move it so we’ll have to wait until next thread now

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If you post under instagram and ashslifestories rather than ashandchels it might not link them?

Reactions: 2
No it’s because whoever made it made it under the tiktok section. I made the thread 2 threads ago and made it under the Instagram section and it stayed there until the previous thread was made in tiktok section and don’t think mods can move it so we’ll have to wait until next thread now
I moved it to Instagram and received a notification to say its been moved back to tik tockers. I've asked why, but not received a reply. It may be worth asking a mod if anyone knows one

Reactions: 5
I moved it to Instagram and received a notification to say its been moved back to tik tockers. I've asked why, but not received a reply. It may be worth asking a mod if anyone knows one
Ah ok. Hopefully a mod can explain why. She’s more active on insta anyway so makes sense to move it. I know when it was under insta we had more people comment saying they’ve wanted to for ages but can’t comment on any tiktok threads

Reactions: 9
Ah ok. Hopefully a mod can explain why. She’s more active on insta anyway so makes sense to move it. I know when it was under insta we had more people comment saying they’ve wanted to for ages but can’t comment on any tiktok threads
I only known her from instagram, but who knows. We need to tag a mod, but I can't think of any.

Reactions: 6
I agree - behaving like a right head.
Ghosting is pathetic behaviour- she wouldn't like it to be done to her so don't do it to others.
They're still playing their games of posting things subtly for each other like teenage girls. Chels is the worst for it. The other day she reposted something from the 'ashandchels' tiktok. She'd have Ash back in a heartbeat. Good - at least they don't spoil another couple. I used to think Chels was the 'alright' one out of the two of them but the constant sharing of the 'messages' she gets saying she's beautiful/amazing/fit etc are just cringey.

Reactions: 13
Ghosting is pathetic behaviour- she wouldn't like it to be done to her so don't do it to others.
They're still playing their games of posting things subtly for each other like teenage girls. Chels is the worst for it. The other day she reposted something from the 'ashandchels' tiktok. She'd have Ash back in a heartbeat. Good - at least they don't spoil another couple. I used to think Chels was the 'alright' one out of the two of them but the constant sharing of the 'messages' she gets saying she's beautiful/amazing/fit etc are just cringey.
I’m glad that people are seeing Chels for what she is, a twit.

• Haha
I’m glad that people are seeing Chels for what she is, a twit.
For me it was the whole “suck ya mudda” thing when she defending Ash when they were still together. As a grown woman, that was the best she could come up with? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the sharing if the "I'm straight but I find you attractive/sexy" comments I find odd. Not saying she doesn't get some but she seemingly gets tons of them the way she talks about them!

& At least they don't spoil another couple is one of my favourite sayings when talking about narcissistic couples like these two 😜

• Haha
There needs to be a thread on Chelsea. She's so up her own arse, she's a complete cringe fest. Thinks she's this dead hench fit girl, she's not. She's awful.

Live earlier, Ash and G have split. G is apparently lovely but disrespectful. (How is she lovely then), Oscar having a hard time without Chelsea, so her Ash took Oscar to Chelseas barber shop so Chelsea an Oscar could talk. And she told G that Chelsea is gonna be in Oscars life, and G flipped so Ash dumped her. Then apparently loads of other disrespectful stuff and G blocked her. But still said she was really lovely and loved her but she isn't her person.

Everyone was saying are you and Chelsea getting back together. She said absolutely not and only wishes her the best but that's done cos Chelseas gone too far and dealt with things wrong and when she's done, she's done ....
It defo isnt, I reckon they'll be back together soon. Chelsea is weirdly happier than usual and sharing alot of tiktoks of herself from Ash's tiktok. I dunno. Weird vibes there.

And then just talked tit so I left. But give it a few weeks, she'll be shagging Chelsea again and then it'll be back to square one.
---
She's an absolute twit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It makes sense Oscar would need to spend some time with Chelsea, they seemed extremely close and Ash is never home anymore. I’m glad they spent some time together.

Chelsea will be LOVING that G flipped over that and Ash dumped her. But she should have dumped her months ago, she sounds like a twit.

Really hope they don’t get back together but we’ll see.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.