Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz_off

just came across this old video, is this why there was that big change at ITS? Even with Ash they were losing money

Reactions: 1

PattiQueenB

Was that really a Primark employee who went up to, what looked like a table full of strangers, by their reaction, and shook his moobs at them? Well if that's the type of person they have working for them....!! Explains a lot!

• Wow

Here4thegiggle7

We will be if we all keep sharing the truth
Problem is there's been loads of stuff on TikTok but I haven't seen hardly anything other than the odd comment on Instagram, that's where most of her engagement comes from and 99% of her work

Buzz_off

Her ex Chelsea constantly does this too!! I loathe people who use the phone while driving Grade A dickheads!
Not sure about where Chels is, but might send the evidence to Essex police if they have that option to submit evidence.
---
Wow the stories of her driving without due care and attention and handling her phone whilst driving. What a cunt
Has she deleted them?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Didn’t she say that A wanted to go to university in Manchester at some point? Unless she’s got a private tutor for the kids then that’s not to happen now, is it? I hope it’s the case that she’s hired a teacher for them and not freeballing it herself or Jean.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Is Primark a definite? Surely they would do their homework on who they use to advertise for them?
The way she’s banging on about it and arselicking them, i think so unfortunately! She was posting fabrics to choose from and getting people to send her questions to relay to them 😬

Kboo28

Ash is doing something with that fashion season or whatever the nobody company is called

If that's a preview of one of her 'designs' the they already basically use that print. Another basic same old same old 'design'
I suppose at least this photo is not overly edited and you can see her actual size which is around a size 22 at least.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
The way she’s banging on about it and arselicking them, i think so unfortunately! She was posting fabrics to choose from and getting people to send her questions to relay to them 😬
Wow I hope they’re happy being associated with somebody dating a SO!