Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I can see ash is back to the car crash decorating again 🥴what is going on in her hall ? 🤣a random square cut out bit for a seat ? looks absolutely ridiculous apperntly for putting shoes on 🤣🤣wtf where is she pulling these ideas from 😭
Someone needs to log ash out of her Pinterest account ASAP x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do like the black paint colour she’s used but even in the photo you can see it’s a bit rough. The furniture board doors look cheap though. That tape will likely catch and come off with use. As for that ‘shoe seat’, if it was maybe used for frames, a big vase, nice lighting i Could understand as it would look decorative. But she’s cut a hole out of the wall to have a seat for shoes and hang coats in 😂 do they not have chairs for the shoes and a cupboard?

Reactions: 6
I do like the black paint colour she’s used but even in the photo you can see it’s a bit rough. The furniture board doors look cheap though. That tape will likely catch and come off with use. As for that ‘shoe seat’, if it was maybe used for frames, a big vase, nice lighting i Could understand as it would look decorative. But she’s cut a hole out of the wall to have a seat for shoes and hang coats in 😂 do they not have chairs for the shoes and a cupboard?
i don’t understand where the hole comes from walls aren’t that thick or am I being daft?! Must be removing space from a room or cupboard.

I actually quite like it tbh though like lots of her ideas it’s not very suited to a new build but in another property I think it could work

Reactions: 1
i don’t understand where the hole comes from walls aren’t that thick or am I being daft?! Must be removing space from a room or cupboard.

I actually quite like it tbh though like lots of her ideas it’s not very suited to a new build but in another property I think it could work
I have no idea how her wall is that deep. I could understand in an old building but it’s a new build so I don’t get why it’s that thick.

Reactions: 2

I think the hole is from where the door into the garage was? And now the garage is the god awful tacky sitting room/play room? It looks so un-suited to children, I hate it!

Reactions: 4
Is she actually surprised a medium person knows everything about her life? 😂😂 is there anything we don’t know about her from insta ????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Over £100 spent on school uniform for one child? Not disputing Matalan isn't decent value for money and maybe just me but seems a bit excessive. Suppose I'll have to wait for her 'haul' to see what she bought 🙄

Reactions: 2
Over £100 spent on school uniform for one child? Not disputing Matalan isn't decent value for money and maybe just me but seems a bit excessive. Suppose I'll have to wait for her 'haul' to see what she bought 🙄
I am sure she said for both kids however she has deferred Charlie from starting school as far as i remember.
She has absolutely no brand loyalty, done a Clarks school shoe add but she is buying more from Matalan 🤔

I am sure she said for both kids however she has deferred Charlie from starting school as far as i remember.
She has absolutely no brand loyalty, done a Clarks school shoe add but she is buying more from Matalan 🤔
And mind last year it was Deichmann school shoes! This yin will go wherever the freebies are 🙄

Reactions: 5
Whats the chances of Ella wearing any of that Matalan stuff to school also Ella had no mask on in store ??!!

Reactions: 3
Whats the chances of Ella wearing any of that Matalan stuff to school also Ella had no mask on in store ??!!
She picks and chooses when Ella wears a mask it seems (even although she should be in Scotland)
And Ash had her beak hanging out her mask for most of it aswell 🙄

What is ash wearing in that Matalan video?? From dodgy suits to dressing worse than my nan! What is this women all about?? She would look far better if she actually wore her correct size. She’s obsessed with being a size 12 when she clearly isn’t. That shirt looks so tight on the arms. It’s really unflattering.

Reactions: 8
Also all the kids get free school dinners, so dunno why she was buying lunchboxes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also all the kids get free school dinners, so dunno why she was buying lunchboxes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some kids don’t like the school dinner options, especially if they are fussy eaters.
My kid doesn’t like the menu some days so goes pack lunch instead

‘Perks of my friend being a hairdresser’ - ‘hairdresser’ turns up to my pale coloured house to apply brown dye without a cape and uses bin bags instead. She’ll be cutting hair with kitchen scissors next

‘Perks of my friend being a hairdresser’ - ‘hairdresser’ turns up to my pale coloured house to apply brown dye without a cape and uses bin bags instead. She’ll be cutting hair with kitchen scissors next
I’m sure that’s Sarah hayes’ house

Looks like they're in Aberdeen for the weekend as they were at the game today. Poor Ash, sire she's wishing she was a "wag" instead of Mrs Plum 👩‍👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she’s still sooking up Jonny Hayes and his wife’s arse 🤦🏼‍♀️ Never makes a big deal about seeing any other pals but drives to Aberdeen and makes sure everyone knows about it

Looks like they're in Aberdeen for the weekend as they were at the game today. Poor Ash, sire she's wishing she was a "wag" instead of Mrs Plum 👩‍👮‍♂️
Yes and they were the only ones not wearing masks in the stands, depute everyone else around them doing so 🙃 Maybe there’s different rules for WAGs and hangers on 🤔

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.