Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying that she’s unfollowed that Andy malone on Insta
That’s too funny! I love that he has 120k followers and only gets 100 likes on his pics 😂 well I guess Mama Reid ain’t one of his followers now!

I was actually disgusted at their podcast. The whole way she was acting like God, all the ‘only I can give you redemption’ tit fucked me right off. Well I tell you Ash, only God can give you redemption for the things you’ve posted of your kids online, pictures of Ella with her legs wide open in a flesh coloured swimming costume, knowing fine well what these disgusting predators will do with that kind of photo and how it will be passed around all over the bloody world.

Me and my husband did laugh about you though, he was dying for someone to contact him and tell him his wife is against racism, against posting inappropriate pictures of children, against people trying to lie about ads, and loves a good gossip as much as the next woman.

Alas, it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s too funny! I love that he has 120k followers and only gets 100 likes on his pics 😂 well I guess Mama Reid ain’t one of his followers now!

I was actually disgusted at their podcast. The whole way she was acting like God, all the ‘only I can give you redemption’ tit fucked me right off. Well I tell you Ash, only God can give you redemption for the things you’ve posted of your kids online, pictures of Ella with her legs wide open in a flesh coloured swimming costume, knowing fine well what these disgusting predators will do with that kind of photo and how it will be passed around all over the bloody world.

Me and my husband did laugh about you though, he was dying for someone to contact him and tell him his wife is against racism, against posting inappropriate pictures of children, against people trying to lie about ads, and loves a good gossip as much as the next woman.

Alas, it never happened.
They just made right tits of themselves on that podcast. Ash and that Lauren are a couple of common clips and they have a voice that could sell newspapers doon the green as we say up here. I kept expecting her to start singing “I am the resurrection and I am the light” absolute fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crying that she’s unfollowed that Andy malone on Insta
haha this is so funny! She was the first to have her name down for tickets for his huge party with "influencers from around the world" celebrating the demise of tattle :ROFLMAO: you can inbox us all apologies Ash and ask for forgiveness ;)

Reactions: 9
I wonder what the kids schools saying with them being taken out to go out on holiday? With their maw flaunting it quite openly!
Not a fan of Ash but I take my kids out of school most years for a holiday. No it doesn't make me a tit mum and academicaly the kids will be fine.

Reactions: 7
Has she never heard of bupa? The nhs is on its knees with long delays on outpatient appointments. Get Charlie down to Rosshall and have his allergy testing done. Then if it the costs are too much go back to the nhs with the results. She baffles me!

Reactions: 5
An ad for we buy any car on her stories.....really? you've used them have you Ash? really? she'll do anything for a fiver this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An ad for we buy any car on her stories.....really? you've used them have you Ash? really? she'll do anything for a fiver this one!
Not only did she post the stories this morning she then deleted them and re posted them all later on… soooooooo cringe! Obv didn’t get enough views first time round!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do feel abit for her as she has a very difficult shape to dress. Zero waist and very broad. She’s not the classic feminine shape. She wants to dress for the season styles but they don’t suit her. She would really benefit from a meeting with a professional shopper/stylist who could show her how to dress for her shape. That Matalan reel….. just no. It has actively put me off buying anything in fear I end up looking as boxy as she does!

Reactions: 12
I think she looks good in a couple of the outfits. The hat is bloody awful though, all i think about when i see it is the wrestler the undertaker 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.