Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm just going to cover the size up coz that's a little bit personal"

It's ok ash, we can clearly see the big F sticker on the front of it and can tell what size it is anyway
so apparently her bra size is “too personal” to share online (even though we can all see that she’s bought an F cup...!) but she has no issue sharing invasive, intimate footage of her son lying in a hospital bed.... that’s not too personal?

Also Ash, cycling shorts..... nooooooo. Just no. They are AWFUL. They look like underwear. They honestly look like Spanx or like a compression garment!!!!!!!! Yuk!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Big , wee , tall , small , fat , thin who actually cares you are what you are , or what you eat .
Its her style of clothing and the way she styles them . Belt under the boobs is a no , no makes her look heavier than she probably is .
She looks like Mrs Doubtfire in those dresses .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t show you my bra size it’s too personal. Please enjoy this video of my daughter doing handstands while her top goes up over her head and also this picture of my son in hospital when he was very ill

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh we can see you hiding that size 16 tag who cares 😭😭 clearly only you!!
0164ECE8-662B-4273-95A0-E5D84A9CD098.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No joke I was round at my maws earlier and she said “Show me that lassie again” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s obsessed with the car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She either needs to own what size she is or change it and stop kidding herself. She is obviously unhappy with her size but can never seem to commit to a healthier lifestyle. Her healthy eating and exercise last a few days and then we don’t hear about it again.

Reactions: 6
Just because you stuff yourself like a sausage into a size you wish you were doesn’t make it true.

she actually looked slimmer in the ribbed dress that she ‘sized up’

Reactions: 11
She either needs to own what size she is or change it and stop kidding herself. She is obviously unhappy with her size but can never seem to commit to a healthier lifestyle. Her healthy eating and exercise last a few days and then we don’t hear about it again.

Which is very relatable to lots of people - if she'd just be upfront about it. She ia legit missing the thibgs that would make her a normal, relatable instamum!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.