Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont follow ashleigh or watch her videos often as i generally cant stand her but watched a couple of her stories this morning to see how her disaster of a house is coming along, and seen shes promoting the b12 injection! That you can get for free if you DO require it!! Absolute clown of a girl šŸ˜”!

Reactions: 8
This infuriated me šŸ˜”šŸ˜” I have pernicious anaemia and get B12 injections every 12 weeks from the dr. These beauty places selling them for a fortune really rile me up! You will have zero benefit of them if you arenā€™t deficient! Itā€™s a water soluble vitamin so technically you will be peeing out your Ā£40 or whatever crazy price you paid!! Itā€™s an absolute farce and these ā€œinfluencersā€ should not be promoting this!!!
Iā€™ve got it toooooo! Itā€™s shite! They went to take my bloods just before lockdown (and just after giving birth) to check it again and couldnā€™t get any blood. Lockdown happened Iā€™ve not been allowed back. I feel like that ā€œGuess Iā€™ll just dieā€ meme šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
This is when so called ā€œinfluencersā€ are really dangerous. She is promoting an injection when she has zero qualifications in the medical profession. She has no idea if people who will follow her like sheep šŸ‘ buy into this without knowing
-in the first instance are they are deficient in this vitamin
-will the impact of the injection hide other more serious symptoms/illness
-will the injection have a counter effect on other prescription drugs that they are on

Lets go back to zero medical qualifications......she has zero f#&king brains. In it for the money and the freebies Ash, you donā€™t give two šŸ’© about your following. Total disgrace.

Reactions: 19
Didnā€™t Sarah from Thismamalife (that name šŸ¤¢) get a telling off for advertising pills/injections? Surely Ashleigh shouldnā€™t be allowed to do this?

Reactions: 13
B12 injections without a DR' s diagnosis :unsure: :unsure:
That's equivalent to injecting someone with insulin when they've not being diagnosed with diabetes .
Ash , If you change your life style and diet that will certainly help .
This should be removed from your Instagram and leave Elaine to do her own promotions as you've no medical experience in injecting unnecessary toxins into the body .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
B12 injections without a DR' s diagnosis :unsure: :unsure:
That's equivalent to injecting someone with insulin when they've not being diagnosed with diabetes .
Ash , If you change your life style and diet that will certainly help .
This should be removed from your Instagram and leave Elaine to do her own promotions as you've no medical experience in injecting unnecessary toxins into the body .
Agreed that she has no business advising anyone, but also feel like, what's wrong with going to the supermarket or health food shop and picking up a supplement for a fraction of the cost?

Reactions: 5
What the hell has she dressed poor Charlie in? Looks like he is off for a job interview instead of feeding the ducks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Absolute parasite encouraging people to pay for
b12 injections if your b12 is low you get them from the doctor I get them every 6 weeks as i have pernicious anemia , shes making out its a fix to boost your energy and it's absolutely not no one should be administering them apart from a gp or nurse confirming you are deficient .......Notice also
elidth and the sister in law are sharing posts about people being obsessed ect no doll get over your selfs you put your selfs out there on social media and then call people obsessed for having opinions on your content think yous are both in the wrong buisness or really think yous are something special if you think like that !

Reactions: 12
Agreed that she has no business advising anyone, but also feel like, what's wrong with going to the supermarket or health food shop and picking up a supplement for a fraction of the cost?
yes agree you can buy them in tablet form but to actually take an injection for something that you may not be suffering from . IMO safer to eat more fish , meat , veg or visit your GP for a blood test .

Reactions: 7
God Charlie is like someone out of still game šŸ˜« poor wee guy thatā€™s really not comfortable or appropriate for a play at the park !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yes agree you can buy them in tablet form but to actually take an injection for something that you may not be suffering from . IMO safer to eat more fish , meat , veg or visit your GP for a blood test .
If you were that concerned about yourself you'd definitely go to the drs rather than a beautician!

Reactions: 7
Right come on .. poor Charlie

does she think thatā€™s cool kids fashion? Because it really really REALLY is not

Sheā€™s getting worse by the day

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t like seeing little children dressed as adults (unless itā€™s a wedding or something) they should have the freedom to move around and explore

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.