Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t get my head around that living room. Feature wallpaper wall is trying to be modern, panelling is a classic traditional look and then we have a scandi look with the wood panelling tv wall and window bench. She’s mixing black, wood, brown and grey - and might also be leaving the traditional panelling white. And THEN, she’s thinking of putting a poster in the middle of the traditional panelling. I honestly don’t understand what she’s doing at all. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Support small business. .... yes but you take gifted treatments from them. Absolute cretin

Reactions: 8
Seriously is she having a laugh 😆 im starting to think her and pc plum are permanently pissed from the shack bar 😭this is 3 different styles in the one room main wall modern , tv wall scandi side walls traditional its so bad looking , the tv wall is like the cheap stick on tiles from b and m for a toilet floor absolute carcrash 😭 what is all the rush about shes not even finished her hall also noticed a new bed for charlie that will be because elidh mentioned getting oliver a bed , she never seems content most people decorate room by room but not ash its all so unrelatable and fake , I also don't beleive for a min pc plum is doing all the wood building ect shes full of 💩
No I don’t believe Fra did all of that joinery work either. If you look at this screenshot that’s not Fra’s hand. Unless Fra has the hands of a 60 year old welder then she’s had her dad or someone in doing it. Wonder how long this fitness kick will last. The one she started in January lasted 2 days before she went round her Mum’s and had half a steak pie for New Years dinner 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks more like pond water with that ridiculous filter!
Or a sample! I hate the filters the Insta huns all use, they are mostly horrible and make everything look dull and dingy but really can’t understand why you would put one on a water bottle 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I showed bits of the living room to my maw the other day and she just said “Whit the duck?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Cant find the thread for elidth so will post here , see she's back on the wax melts banging on how wonderful they are , for months we were constantly reminded how bad they were for your home and yourself ect ect and now she's recommending to us all , just shows everything they do is purely for the gram and what they think will get them views wire in elidth just when we thought you were semi real 👋 meanwhile ash is banging on about her maws pvc trousers that look like they have been rolled about on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just spotted big Mama in Primark stocking up on a haul - you heard it here first 😉 She looks a total state. Bright orange fake tan fail legs, and bursting out of her dress. she is at least a size 16 yet I am sure she has picked up size 12 in everything. She was demanding to know where the Jewellery has gone. Her arms were overflowing with clothes So we are in for a treat I am sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just spotted big Mama in Primark stocking up on a haul - you heard it here first 😉 She looks a total state. Bright orange fake tan fail legs, and bursting out of her dress. she is at least a size 16 yet I am sure she has picked up size 12 in everything. She was demanding to know where the Jewellery has gone. Her arms were overflowing with clothes So we are in for a treat I am sure!
Didn’t you take a sneaky pic of her? Disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cant find the thread for elidth so will post here , see she's back on the wax melts banging on how wonderful they are , for months we were constantly reminded how bad they were for your home and yourself ect ect and now she's recommending to us all , just shows everything they do is purely for the gram and what they think will get them views wire in elidth just when we thought you were semi real 👋 meanwhile ash is banging on about her maws pvc trousers that look like they have been rolled about on 🤣🤣
it's under Maisy Meow Tattle & Eilidh Wells Tattle .
She talks so much tit she can't remember half the stuff she's spoken about

Reactions: 5
Didn’t you take a sneaky pic of her? Disappointed 😂
Sorry, I’ve let the team down. I didn’t want her setting security on me for pappin her or worse, big PC Fra. I will be quicker next time, I was so star struck I wasn’t thinking straight 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, I’ve let the team down. I didn’t want her setting security on me for pappin her or worse, big PC Fra. I will be quicker next time, I was so star struck I wasn’t thinking straight 😉
It’s ok hun, I understand. But on a scale of Donald Trump to David Dickinson, just how orange is she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ok hun, I understand. But on a scale of Donald Trump to David Dickinson, just how orange is she? 😂
🤣 totally off the scale! Her legs had a mind of their own. Just wish she would stop pretending she is a 12, nothing wrong with being a 16 Ash. She forgets people see her in real life!

🤣 totally off the scale! Her legs had a mind of their own. Just wish she would stop pretending she is a 12, nothing wrong with being a 16 Ash. She forgets people see her in real life!
Exactly this!
Was she dolled up in a ridiculous outfit?
Did you get her autograph? Canny believe you were near such a big star 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly this!
Was she dolled up in a ridiculous outfit?
Did you get her autograph? Canny believe you were near such a big star 😱
Her outfit wasn’t too ridiculous for once but far too small as per usual. Busting out a dress with a coat over it. She obviously had on the Gucci trainers and bag to show how rich she is even though her arms were full of primark goodies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Was it the Braehead primark? I only ever see her up the fort or at the bishy retail park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Encouraging folk to pay for B12 injections now, this is something you would get at the doctors if your levels are low 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This infuriated me 😡😡 I have pernicious anaemia and get B12 injections every 12 weeks from the dr. These beauty places selling them for a fortune really rile me up! You will have zero benefit of them if you aren’t deficient! It’s a water soluble vitamin so technically you will be peeing out your £40 or whatever crazy price you paid!! It’s an absolute farce and these “influencers” should not be promoting this!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.