Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did four different pages of her interiors magazine get stuck together when she was browsing for inspiration :unsure:
Ash's living room is like the decor version of Rachels trifle in Friends - where its a shepherds pie and trifle combined lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my head! The point of a feature wall is that it is the main feature and not a mish mash of 4 different styles. None of it flows or matches!
It looks like she's made 4 panels for mood boards and then glued them together as a box for the room, it's a shambles. And worst still its not even making use of things thats gifted, they're buying this shite!

The wooden wall looks like old fashioned tongue and groove, will it match the wooden floor they plan to lay or clash?
The less said about the co-op funeral parlour type curtains on the other wall the better.
The storm wall paper is chavtastic, no wonder she gets migraines
And the panelling is just odd. Why have a lamp in one and a modern cheap frame in the other?

I honestly wonder if she's seen 4 different influencers decorating and copied them, one on each wall.

It's absolutely hideous!!!
She seems to have forgotten that a feature wall is supposed to be a singular thing! She's basically got 4 different feature wals that clash horrendously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Mrs Meldrums house was bad with all her mixed matched furniture and colour scheme but she's got an excuse as everything was gifted but Big Ash has actually went out and bought all this tit .

Ella did say her dad had drank to much beer 🍺🍺 but come on Fra get a grip time to sober up .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm starting to wonder if Ash has a "Split" type multiple personality disorder, each of those 4 walls the styling of different personalities/styles vying for the limelight.

Hello Patricia 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems she forgot her face mask on her little shop to home bargains and Iceland at the retail park 👀 🙄 #spotted

• Haha
Surprised she hasn’t thrown F&B Hague blue somehwere in that mess too 🤦🏽‍♀️

i would get anxiety being in that room, its too much.

• Haha
Jesus Christ! That wood panelling is horrendous. I think it could work well as a feature wall in a house that’s really minimalist and has a scandi type vibe but with all the mrs hinch style tat and every other design trend on insta bunged into the same room it looks a shambles!

Reactions: 12
Jeezo, I remember when wood panelled walls were all the rage in the 80s 😂, my Auntie had it in her living room along with a brick fireplace 😳. It looked naff then and it looks even worse now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s officially lost the plot. This is surely some sort of joke?! I don’t know how she can possibly stand back and think that room is looking good?! Not one part of it goes! My daughter could make a more stylish room on her roblox account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg! Just had a look at the living room, one half resembles the inside of a garden shed/ log cabin the other looks like a thunder storm. Why the duck does she need to do everything so quickly and in a rush and it just ends up looking like tit. She’s ruined that house man with the Decor. WTF is it going to look like with panelling????? On the the other wall. I get the feeling she’s trying very very hard to one up Eilidh and the the sis in law Lauren. Now there Decor May not be to my personal taste but at least it looks pulled together. Ash’s house gives me a headache too much tat to much going on with decor too much random stuff for the sake of it

Reactions: 8
Im sure someone else said this but it seems that everything has to be that little bit more extra with her. Why have one feature wall when you can have four?? Im not seeing the issue with her curtains at the window, it has not made the room bigger by putting them on the bleeping walls. When she draws them, she will effectively be cutting off her bay window🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I have just caught up after work! What the actually f*** has she done!?!???!!!! How can she walk into that room and think “wow yes love it!” 😳😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m the odd one but I really don’t get too excited about my own birthday... 😂 Especially during a pandemic where it can’t be celebrated properly?

Reactions: 4
Is she on fecking drugs??? What the hell has she done to that living room?!
Don't get me wrong, I hate that bloody wallpaper as much as the next tattler, but I'll put that down to us having good taste.. the rest of the walls? None of it goes? It gives me a headache thinking about it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.