Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The panelling doesn’t match her living room at all? Panelling with that wild wall paper is just a total NO?!
Her old house was so much better put together , she’s trying to hard now to fit every trend in one place and it’s becoming a total mix match

Reactions: 19
It drives me mad how her kids bedrooms need to fit her own aesthetic. It’s a small thing because the kids are well fed, watered, loved but it makes me sad. Ella has a teenage boudoir and Charlie has some sort of luxe prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It drives me mad how her kids bedrooms need to fit her own aesthetic. It’s a small thing because the kids are well fed, watered, loved but it makes me sad. Ella has a teenage boudoir and Charlie has some sort of luxe prison.
Those kids have no freedom to express themselves. They have to dress the way Ash wants so they look perfect and their own rooms need to look a certain way for the gram. Even their playroom is decorated to fit Mama’s taste and bloody oh so important aesthetic. That wee boy would love a room filled with superhero’s I bet but instead he has a monochrome jail with a daft elephant on the wall. Really sad.

Reactions: 8
In the race to beat Eilidh to it big fun Ash has had poor Fra up until 2am doing that panelling and it looks god awful!! Ash you do know it’s a 4 bed hoose in Torrance you live not the Palace of Versailles 😂 When are the low level chandeliers going in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching some of Ash’s recent videos.

first of all what is just roll puff pastry? Just she mean Jus Rol? Which is a brand name. Fair enough if she used the Jus Rol brand but from the video is looks like Lidl puff pastry 😂

second, the baby name one. Fraser with a Z is like the American sitcom. No it’s not. Cmon ash, that’s Frasier.

her face in that baby name video, she’s so puffy looking! The clothes video nothing fit across her chest. Ash, own your boobs hen. Wear some clothes that actually flatter you and more importantly, clothes that fit!

Honestly she just winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god stop 🙈 the panelling! It’s wonky, uneven, and absolutely will not work in that new build! 🙈

Reactions: 2
It must be very exhausting changing your house every two minutes. Just enjoy it, surely that's one of the benefits of a new build. She only did the living room up a wee while ago with that expensive wallpaper, such a waste. How long is the panelling going to be the latest trend, then you need to take it down and have to re plaster and skim your walls again. I tell you, she must have a very obliging husband because mine would tell me where to go if I had him doing diy round the house on every day off. This is one of the reasons I need to take a step back from insta into reality, when you're constantly adding to and changing your home every two minutes do ever really sit back and just enjoy what you have? Although I think that's a lot to do with too much time, and money, on your hands, a luxury a lot of us don't have.

Reactions: 10
Never knew who this women was until I came on here. I’ve now seen her stories off and on and never really bothered much but today has really annoyed me!!

she said people have been asking about her lipgloss! You can’t even see the proper colour because she has a filter on! See if you’re going to plug a product at least remove filters so we can see the actual colour 😡😡

and people who filter their kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why!

Reactions: 9
That living room is awful, I thought the wallpaper was bad enough in a small room but the panelling is rank! It looks wonky and why paint it gold? Chavtastic! And the bloody filters she uses, it looks like she has put a woolly sock on her camera and photographed through that. What is wrong with letting the real colours come through? Show us what beautiful pictures you can actually take yourself without all the over processed garbage.

• Heart
09082399-3989-4722-A445-5FB4F73A557D.png
o
Oh man 🙈 think PC Fra should have taken a few more breaks, his bespoke panelling is a mess and squint. So have they painted it gold?! I thought it was still the wood that we could see. Please don’t tell me they have painted it gold 🙈

Reactions: 3
No I’m sorry I couldn’t live with that in my house. I’d feel like I was in Downton Abbey with all that orra panelling in my wall. Anyone else think looking at that takes you back to the 90’s when everyone was putting dado rails up 😂 And we all know how much fun it was trying to rip a dado rail off the wall without taking half the plaster with you 😂 And let’s face it they don’t make new builds like old houses so that wall will crumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 170927o
Oh man 🙈 think PC Fra should have taken a few more breaks, his bespoke panelling is a mess and squint. So have they painted it gold?! I thought it was still the wood that we could see. Please don’t tell me they have painted it gold 🙈
Ah you could be right, it might be natural wood still. The damned filter made it look gold! 😂

• Haha
I showed a pic of Ella's room to my 13yo, who declared it "bit boring and grown up" and was astounded that it belonged to a 5yo. She wanted to know where all her "stuff" was. There is not an ounce of either childs personality in their rooms.

There’s not an ounce of personality in the whole house! It’s just a mishmash of “insta” styles. Like Ash herself it’s just too overdone and the end result is tacky. Like why was she sitting about her house with the kids with that horrible pink short suit on? 😂😂 looked so uncomfortable and then her Beamer of a sister in law had it on a few days later I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her brother's girlfriend speaks like a right ned. Mortifying for her, she tries to cover it up but can't. I wonder why they are married? Are they even engaged?

Feel bad for Ash though, she's bursting out those blazers. She must be so uncomfortable. She has obviously put on weight but would look lovely in a bigger size to flatter her plus size figure. Much more flattering and would make the clothes look nicer.

Reactions: 4
Her brother's girlfriend speaks like a right ned. Mortifying for her, she tries to cover it up but can't. I wonder why they are married? Are they even engaged?

Feel bad for Ash though, she's bursting out those blazers. She must be so uncomfortable. She has obviously put on weight but would look lovely in a bigger size to flatter her plus size figure. Much more flattering and would make the clothes look nicer.
totally agree on her SIL shes about as enjoyable as nails down a chalkboard !! They are engaged but not married however i think shes annoyed at this ! she has previously posted stories on various occasions about how they still aint married yet and how hopefully one day it will be her time

• Wow
  • Haha
Next thread title

You’re gonna pop a button and hit someone in the eye, just wear your true size hun, there’s no need to lie.

Anyway back to the dodgy panelling in Torrance Castle 🏰🛠 if we can see it’s squint then surely they can too..?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
totally agree on her SIL shes about as enjoyable as nails down a chalkboard !! They are engaged but not married however i think shes annoyed at this ! she has previously posted stories on various occasions about how they still aint married yet and how hopefully one day it will be her time
What’s the sister in laws Instagram? 👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.