Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve figured out who Ash reminds me of

super nanny! They’ve got the same gormless look

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is a pretty girl she just needs to tone it all back a bit and buy her size she looks bigger because her stuff is tight!

Reactions: 3
It’s very warm/muggy in Glasgow today. Big Mama gunna regret the plastic leggings and “shacket” combo plus the plastered on full face of slap....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks so different from when she was in her old house. Is it insecurity? The need to plaster on so much make up to stay in the house?

Reactions: 4
It’s very warm/muggy in Glasgow today. Big Mama gunna regret the plastic leggings and “shacket” combo plus the plastered on full face of slap....
I wish she would stop saying “leather leggings”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely nothing she wears fits around the boobs. She looks so uncomfortable trying to pull everything shut. I dont get it.. Just size up hen. A few times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said before, I think she's an absolutely stunning woman facially (except for when she brushes her eyebrows up🙈...and she bloody knows she's good looking too) but for the love of God Ash, buy stuff that fits you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious how much ash forgets her roots .. I can’t bring myself to follow her insta because she’s so up her own arse and false . I go on for a snoop and I honestly don’t know why I bother it makes my blood boil .
Fur coat nae knickers .. that was “fairy” when she was younger and it’s still “ash” now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely nothing she wears fits around the boobs. She looks so uncomfortable trying to pull everything shut. I dont get it.. Just size up hen. A few times 🙄
Said this before. She has zero idea how to dress her boobs. She was kicking about in all the high necks at Christmas!!!

She’s just so...severe. Everything is at 11 and needs dialled back to a 7. The mad teeth. Her curls / waves whatever are always so harsh even if she does brush them out. Her make up always mega harsh. Buys any trend going in fast fashion.

16BE6D23-6CBA-4A4F-9139-E67C9FFD36A6.jpeg

Yer maw approaching the Clarins counter at Glasgow Airport before her flight to Salou.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everything about her screams Tacky. If I saw her and didnt know who she was, I wouldn’t think oh glamorous young woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Said this before. She has zero idea how to dress her boobs. She was kicking about in all the high necks at Christmas!!!

She’s just so...severe. Everything is at 11 and needs dialled back to a 7. The mad teeth. Her curls / waves whatever are always so harsh even if she does brush them out. Her make up always mega harsh.
That is the best description of her. Its just all too much!

Reactions: 6
The panelling obsession continues. She really can’t ever use her own ideas for home decor, clothing, hair, make-up. She is a classic case of having to keep up with the latest trends she sees on Insta. Sees “influencers” panelling every wall in their house, oor Ash needs it too. And she claims to be the influencer but is the one being influenced by everyone else.

Find your own identity Ashleigh. It would be so much more refreshing to watch. Instead of you just re-hashing other’s ideas.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.