Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the haul OMG she’s got even bigger and constantly hiding the belly
Come on now lockdown has not been kind to poor Ash she said 😂 Aye Ash blame the extra corona beef on lockdown. It’s got nothing to do with all the freebie food she rams doon her throat then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that doesn't get how she even manages to squeeze in to clothes that are 2 or 3 sizes too small?!

I'm a 16/18 and if I tried to get in a 12 jacket it would rip 😂
And I'd currently never get a 14 over my hips! What is this magic trick to getting in them?!

I'm off to watch I do love when she does us a fashion show haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that doesn't get how she even manages to squeeze in to clothes that are 2 or 3 sizes too small?!

I'm a 16/18 and if I tried to get in a 12 jacket it would rip 😂
And I'd currently never get a 14 over my hips! What is this magic trick to getting in them?!

I'm off to watch I do love when she does us a fashion show haha
to be fair she looks as though she's going to burst out of them at any moment incredible hulk split seems style ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
to be fair she looks as though she's going to burst out of them at any moment incredible hulk split seems style ;)
Screenshot_20200629-140409_YouTube.jpg

Okay I'm watching now, first thoughts...

1) why is her face a completely different colour to the rest of her?

2) that dress she's wearing doesn't fit across her boobs. She's clearly uncomfy as well as she keeps fiddling with it to stop it gaping and flashing her bra! This screenshot shows it a bit but it's way worse than this in some places I just couldn't get a good screenshot 😂

3) it does absolutely nothing for her. Very mumsy style

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 166730
Okay I'm watching now, first thoughts...

1) why is her face a completely different colour to the rest of her?

2) that dress she's wearing doesn't fit across her boobs. She's clearly uncomfy as well as she keeps fiddling with it to stop it gaping and flashing her bra! This screenshot shows it a bit but it's way worse than this in some places I just couldn't get a good screenshot 😂

3) it does absolutely nothing for her. Very mumsy style
you're in for a treat yet ;) khaki skirt, white top and hat LOL

• Haha
Lockdown has not been kind has it... I should know. I've gone from a comfy 18, occasional 20. To a very uncomfy 20. Eeek. But doesnt make me a bad person or ashamed or whatever. No, now Im like right. Screw the nut, get meal planning, walking, stricter with treats etc. If only Ash was honest she would have so much, relatable content with it

Reactions: 7
The haul 😩 I just don’t understand why she doesn’t dress for her body shape!
I have seen her plenty of times in person, if she’s a size 12 I’m a size 0. She’s got a good 4 stone on me and my size 10s are snug thanks to the gym being closed! The whole sizing up thing drives me mad, half the stuff still doesn’t fit.

For perspective, I’m 5ft 6 and a Size 14, I’m very curvy around my bum, boobs, waist etc. I weigh around 12st 10lbs
There is no way on earth she’s 14 and a half stone And a size 12

Unfortunately for me I’m a size 6 but constantly find myself having to size up three sizes to a 12. But I’m definitely a 6, I’m just sizing up. Just to make that clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve also seen her a few times, the last time being at Christmas and can confirm she’s definitely a good 14-16. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, I’m just not comfortable with the blatant lies about her size.

I’ve also seen her a few times, the last time being at Christmas and can confirm she’s definitely a good 14-16. There’s nothing wrong with that at all, I’m just not comfortable with the blatant lies about her size.
Yep 1000% it’s not the size, she can be any size but please don’t lie to people. If she’s ashamed of her size?

It's the lies that get me I don't care what she is but just own it! Those jackets are too small must be stretch at the back and how can she run about after her kids dressed like that!

The phrase just because it zips doesn't mean it fits comes to mind!!!

• Haha
Did she say she was 14 & a half stone??
I used to be 14 & a half stone a few years ago when I had PND. I wouldn’t have got a size 12 over my ankle back then and I think I’m about the same height as Ash.
I’m 12 and a half stone now and a 12 if I’m very lucky. Shes at it.

What's with the way too small Indiana Jones hat! 😂 In fact she really needs to size up on all the outfits. Everything is too small for her. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched the sis in laws insta this morning wtf is her tatoo about looks like a jammy dodger 😭😭😭and ashes brothers looks like some med evil sex toy 😭🤣🤣im afraid they would have been lasered years ago absolute stoaters 😭 ....and dont even start me on kirsty ash allsop and her nanna curls😭

• Haha
Did you not see that ash has commented on the SILs tattoo pic saying ‘are you not going to mention my horrible tattoo’ the sis must have had to go and edit the caption to mention the bit about Ash.

she can’t not have the attention all on her. It’s not the Ash show hun

• Haha
Watched the sis in laws insta this morning wtf is her tatoo about looks like a jammy dodger 😭😭😭and ashes brothers looks like some med evil sex toy 😭🤣🤣im afraid they would have been lasered years ago absolute stoaters 😭 ....and dont even start me on kirsty ash allsop and her nanna curls😭

Have you seen her sister in laws latest stories? Saying thank you to Alfredo Morelos 😂😂🤣 I honestly think she’s biggest cringe fest out there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.