Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think imagine children believing santa brought so much to one child and very little to another . Children seeing that on you tube or school is so heartbreaking, not all families can afford it. I despise people saying look at all this santa brought. I hate social media pictures of Christmas presents. Would santa bring more to one child than another? I always tell my children what we can afford we give money to santa, but I emphasise we work for that and it's not just handed on a plate. Mine never go without, but equally they don't have much thought out the year unless it's a treat or they have worked hard. Really upsetting if that's what they have fallen out with his parents over

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hadn’t realised Frasers parents weren’t at the wedding. That’s big. Surely that’s more than just falling out over Christmas presents. Did they really fall out over than or was it something more? And did they choose not to attend the wedding or where they not invited? So many questions!

Reactions: 3
I always think imagine children believing santa brought so much to one child and very little to another . Children seeing that on you tube or school is so heartbreaking, not all families can afford it. I despise people saying look at all this santa brought. I hate social media pictures of Christmas presents. Would santa bring more to one child than another? I always tell my children what we can afford we give money to santa, but I emphasise we work for that and it's not just handed on a plate. Mine never go without, but equally they don't have much thought out the year unless it's a treat or they have worked hard. Really upsetting if that's what they have fallen out with his parents over
My kids always knew exactly who had ‘bought‘ their gifts but that they then went off to Santa for safekeeping (and to see if they had been well behaved enough to deserve them!) then Santa ‘brought’ them on Christmas Eve. I think the amount Ash gives her kids at Christmas is ridiculously over the top and can only imagine how tit some of her followers must feel that here is a woman, not yet thirty, able to afford all this stuff. I find her materialism sickening.

Reactions: 4
Shes gonna regret those black doors big time, especially Ella's room door. Shes made comments before about how it's her favourite room in the house, and she loves to walk past it and look at it. She wont be able to keep the door open now as it doesn't match the defor in the room, and keeping the door shut will stop as much light coming into the upstairs hallway. She hasn't thought it through properly, shes just jumped straight on the copycat bandwagon. Silly sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes gonna regret those black doors big time, especially Ella's room door. Shes made comments before about how it's her favourite room in the house, and she loves to walk past it and look at it. She wont be able to keep the door open now as it doesn't match the defor in the room, and keeping the door shut will stop as much light coming into the upstairs hallway. She hasn't thought it through properly, shes just jumped straight on the copycat bandwagon. Silly sausage.
Those doors are horrific in her house!!

Reactions: 4
The doors are horrible. Don’t match with her decor at all. She’s just copied Eilidh, and the panels, suddenly every one has the panels. They’ll be a pain in the arse when they’re no longer in fashion and need to be ripped off the wall.
Before lockdown a mutual friend told me she was in a pub and Ash and Fraser walked in. She had a few wines so tried to take a sneaky pic of Ash to send to her friend and say look who it is. 2 seconds later Fraser stormed over and was like ‘did you just take a pic of Ash?’ Totally taken aback she told him no nervously and turned away.
Later she was in the toilets and was cornered by Ash who told her she was a horrible troll and that she has a sad life. Basically humiliated her infront of the other girls in there and reduced her to tears. Nasty piece of work.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The doors are horrible. Don’t match with her decor at all. She’s just copied Eilidh, and the panels, suddenly every one has the panels. They’ll be a pain in the arse when they’re no longer in fashion and need to be ripped off the wall.
Before lockdown a mutual friend told me she was in a pub and Ash and Fraser walked in. She had a few wines so tried to take a sneaky pic of Ash to send to her friend and say look who it is. 2 seconds later Fraser stormed over and was like ‘did you just take a pic of Ash?’ Totally taken aback she told him no nervously and turned away.
Later she was in the toilets and was cornered by Ash who told her she was a horrible troll and that she has a sad life. Basically humiliated her infront of the other girls in there and reduced her to tears. Nasty piece of work.
If they can’t take the heat they need to get out of the kitchen. Their decision to make home life so public, so they have to accept the counter balance. Ash shows strangers in her YT videos when she is out and about , especially in retail parks and shopping centres.They also have a right to privacy, but Ash doesn’t give two 💩. Reap what you sow influencers🖕

• Heart
She's going to paint that bannister black isn't she 🤔 funny I thought I also seen another instamum do this also......Eilidh I think her name is 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG sad for your friend but this is so funny, I’d have died laughing if big fra or big ash tried to pull
Me up in a pub 😂 where was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG sad for your friend but this is so funny, I’d have died laughing if big fra or big ash tried to pull
Me up in a pub 😂 where was it?
I think she was just totally caught off guard, I don’t know her too well but she’s a quiet, polite person, don’t think she would have coped well with the confrontation at all, which made me even more angry that big Ash was away in to intimidate her thinking she is something. It was somewhere in Bishopbriggs or Kirky I’m sure.

Reactions: 3
The black doors and bannister look is hideous ! So are the Christmas lights going up the stairs cheap and tacky...

Reactions: 8
Those doors are horrific in her house!!
I have those doors and they look bad enough in white never mind painted black. If they were a different more modern style and possibly a bit lighter like a grey they may look better but I think they look horrible in ash and eilidh’s house! Just don’t match anything else!

Reactions: 2
Eilidh must be raging. It was 100% her idea, its defo more her style and she can pull that whole look off better for her house. It's not my cup of tea personally, but they do look terrible is Ashs house. I'd be raging if I was eilidh

Reactions: 5
I’d have said “Who???” & then told Big Fra & Bigger Ash I’d report them for harassment! Pompous pricks! 😡

• Haha
I think she was just totally caught off guard, I don’t know her too well but she’s a quiet, polite person, don’t think she would have coped well with the confrontation at all, which made me even more angry that big Ash was away in to intimidate her thinking she is something. It was somewhere in Bishopbriggs or Kirky I’m sure.
What a bully. For her plod husband to do that then for Ash to corner her is awful. Who do they think they are? Also she chooses to make a laughing stock of herself by posting her life on he gram. Couple of muppets. He is obviously just as bad as her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If she’d done that to me in a bar I’d have blootered her square in her Jimmy Hill chin then I’d have been reporting Fraser to Police Scotland. That’s terrible starting on your mate when she did nothing. Do they think they’re celebs when in reality the pair of them are just a couple of clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.