Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must have been a mistake. Granted a stupid one at that, but nonetheless a mistake, as why would she have posted so openly about it if she thought she was breaking the rules? We're all capable of mistakes so I'm not annoyed at that.

What makes it worse is the cover up attempt and the refusal to hold her hands up, admit she was wrong and apologise. But no, we need to maintain insta perfection. If only we could all delete every mistake we make in life eh?!

Reactions: 13
Aye cheers Ash you big bleeping walloper! We’ve been knocking our pans in over at the NHS side of house to keep folk safe and you go and break the rules already and we are only in Phase 2. It’s ok I don’t want to see my kids anytime soon I want to keep working all the sodding hours god sends so duck wits like you can sit out in your backie pretending your something your not and shoving your fat faces with free food. Jesus bleeping wept and Fraser should know better as well being a copper. I could actually cry it’s people like her that mean we will NEVER get out of this it will just keep going on. She’s so caught up in her own world of candles and wax melts she canny see past her own fat arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she not pay attention to the news? I think it is a pretty extreme and wreckless mistake to make. Arrogant beyond belief.

Her husband is a police officer?! Is that not pretty concerning in itself? Should he not be well aware of this?

2 standard grades between them. If that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It must have been a mistake. Granted a stupid one at that, but nonetheless a mistake, as why would she have posted so openly about it if she thought she was breaking the rules? We're all capable of mistakes so I'm not annoyed at that.

What makes it worse is the cover up attempt and the refusal to hold her hands up, admit she was wrong and apologise. But no, we need to maintain insta perfection. If only we could all delete every mistake we make in life eh?!
The issue here is they can’t cope with people questioning them, it gets called out as trolling when her followers are only pointing out the rules and asking how it was possible.

Between them and her parents, one of them must have known they shouldn’t be doing it. Especially when they were being so cautious with Charlies asthma

Delete, block, take the weekend off instagram and pretend nothing happened by monday

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if anyone follows Rosie Henshaw but last weekend she misread the guidelines (she stays in England) and got a lot of abuse but came on to stories and put her hands up and apologised. She even said she could have just deleted it and not mentioned it but that isn’t her. Also are we sure Fra is in the police I always thought he seemed to be off every Weekend. In her old vlogs he was was always out with friends or at the football 🤦🏻‍♀️
Really like Rosie! Hope she gets more followers.

Why delete the post? Doesn’t change the fact that she still sent her kids for a sleepover. Just own up and applogise and say you misunderstood the guidelines

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it is an easy mistake. Not if you watch Nicola Sturgeon’s daily updates and actually listen to what she is saying. And if you are still unsure you go and read up on it before you pack your vulnerable child who was shielding (when it suited her and made her look like an amazing mother) to their grandparents. And then to make it worse you influence thousands of others to break the rules but when you are told of your mistake you just delete and pretend it didn’t happen.

Just to be extra clear Ashleigh, if someone lives alone they can create a ‘bubble’ with 1 other person and are allowed them in to their home to help their mental health. Not you can pack your kids off to their grandparents so you can enjoy your free packet of salami in peace with your poor excuse for a policeman husband 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think it is an easy mistake. Not if you watch Nicola Sturgeon’s daily updates and actually listen to what she is saying. And if you are still unsure you go and read up on it before you pack your vulnerable child who was shielding (when it suited her and made her look like an amazing mother) to their grandparents. And then to make it worse you influence thousands of others to break the rules but when you are told of your mistake you just delete and pretend it didn’t happen.

Just to be extra clear Ashleigh, if someone lives alone they can create a ‘bubble’ with 1 other person and are allowed them in to their home to help their mental health. Not you can pack your kids off to their grandparents so you can enjoy your free packet of salami in peace with your poor excuse for a policeman husband 🙄
Exactly what I was going to say! Nicola isn’t a waffler like Boris. She’s mapped out exactly what we are meant to be doing and when.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I was going to say! Nicola isn’t a waffler like Boris. She’s mapped out exactly what we are meant to be doing and when.
Exactly. She is very clear what we are allowed to do and what we still are not allowed to do. Ashleigh has obviously heard what she wants. And is now hiding while it all blows over. She’s an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she not pay attention to the news? I think it is a pretty extreme and wreckless mistake to make. Arrogant beyond belief.

Her husband is a police officer?! Is that not pretty concerning in itself? Should he not be well aware of this?

2 standard grades between them. If that.
Your absolutely correct she is arrogant that’s all it is sheer arrogance on her part. If her Daily Record article is to be believed then she’s very well educated so in this instance I’m putting it down to her doing a “Meldrum” that’s short for doing what the duck I want and not being held accountable and look what’s happened to her Ash!! Another thing why were they shielding and Fraser going back there everyday after being on the frontline that’s more guidelines they didn’t follow. Ok advisory guidelines but if wee Charlie is that bad then I would have told him to do what we in the NHS are doing and live apart from you families meantime. COVID-19 is no joke Ash it’s so bad some of my colleagues have PTSD and have already started looking for jobs outside nursing. I’ve seen grown Dr’s cry from the sheer scale of deaths these past few months it’s been horrific!! And now you think it’s ok to palm your #exploitedtaefuckinstakids off so you and him can sit and have a bleeping datenight! And another thing if I was your neighbours I’d be telling you pair of clowns to get that bleeping bar moved away fae my side of the fence. See you two your a pair of inconsiderate arseholes pair of bleeping clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She thinks “getogether” is a word 🙄 I can’t believe she has not the fact that she has broken lockdown rules. Delete like it never happened isn’t good enough and she will have influenced thousands of others to believe that sleepovers are ok.

So she has reposted the picture from last night and just re-captioned it. So irresponsible not to address the rules she broke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The issue here is they can’t cope with people questioning them, it gets called out as trolling when her followers are only pointing out the rules and asking how it was possible.

Between them and her parents, one of them must have known they shouldn’t be doing it. Especially when they were being so cautious with Charlies asthma

Delete, block, take the weekend off instagram and pretend nothing happened by monday
So true! This whole attitude of deleting comments that some how could be seen as negative is so wrong. They are far too scared to answer the comments incase what they say damages their “brand” or online following. How can we buy into anything they post at all when it’s all been totally staged, photoshopped and manufactured. There’s nothing real about any of it.

The fact she deleted the post just shows that her page is just a creation of how she wants to be perceived and nothing else. Nothing genuine about any of them in my opinion. Even the ones that come across as ‘real’ at the end of the day if it’s on social media it’s never going to be a true reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on her stories from yesterday .. i can only presume that camera is for watching the dog while shes out dragging her kids round the retail park, braehead or the fort because its not as if she actually goes out to do anything with the kids

Reactions: 5
She obviously needed to give her gifted salami a post on her grid. And seeing she fucked up last night’s advert by telling thousands of people she was breaking lockdown in order to enjoy her free salami, she’s reposted the picture tonight with a different caption. She’s probably breaking even more rules tonight by having too many people round to hers no doubt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.