Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A want to know who even takes these pictures and how they can keep a straight face 🤣she’s no right in the heed , probs got Charlie and Ella standing on her Christmas tree crate taking them 🤣🤣
She'll have a tripod that she sets up all over the #luxe home to get that perfect 'light' then strikes that oh so smouldering pose then spends hours and hours on end photoshopping the images, special kind of breed these humans 🙈🙈🙈
Her poor ring finger is being strangled to death there 😩 also...have those fecking undeclared #gifted curtains no been washed yet, she hasnt been gifted spare sets so they've been up a year 🤢 Total riddy...cant change the curtains because you've not been gifted a second pair! Canadian Goose coat and nae knickers 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that pose all about on the gram at the tree about the engagement ring 🤣🤣she is aff her heed too funny #deluded #ilovememyselfandI 🤪
That picture is ridiculous, she looks such a tit. And asking people to share their engagement stories but doesn’t bother to like or reply to a single one. We know why you do it Ash, it’s for that other kind of engagement so you can flog your family a bit more

Reactions: 5
That picture is ridiculous, she looks such a tit. And asking people to share their engagement stories but doesn’t bother to like or reply to a single one. We know why you do it Ash, it’s for that other kind of engagement so you can flog your family a bit more
Once the new rules hopefully come in January she'll no be able to flog the kids for engagement .
They'll all be well f?????? then .

Reactions: 7
Why do Ash Lauren n victor meldrew sorry I mean Eilidh not go out with kids , together they just sit in all day kidding on there busy. Anybody would think they hate each other 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do Ash Lauren n victor meldrew sorry I mean Eilidh not go out with kids , together they just sit in all day kidding on there busy. Anybody would think they hate each other 🤦‍♂️
All the sister in law looks like she does is drink every night she’s always flashing a gold fish bowl glass full of gin or wine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do you know, out of the 3 Eildih is the one I can actually watch easiest. Aye her stuff is pretty mundane and boring but I do find her to be more real and find if shes doing ads or gifted things that she is pretty transparent about it. Big mistake pinning her hopes onto a career doing it tho instead of returning to work. The insta gravy boat is turning for all these folk now. People are sick of budget shite hauls and clean with me videos. To me it seems a more accurate representation of "mum life" than the other 2. Laurens piggybacking off Ashs insta "fame" and Ash looks like shes gearing up for Season 2 of Drag Race UK more and more each day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you know, out of the 3 Eildih is the one I can actually watch easiest. Aye her stuff is pretty mundane and boring but I do find her to be more real and find if shes doing ads or gifted things that she is pretty transparent about it. Big mistake pinning her hopes onto a career doing it tho instead of returning to work. The insta gravy boat is turning for all these folk now. People are sick of budget shite hauls and clean with me videos. To me it seems a more accurate representation of "mum life" than the other 2. Laurens piggybacking off Ashs insta "fame" and Ash looks like shes gearing up for Season 2 of Drag Race UK more and more each day!
I agree Elidh is the most relatable and has a good wee balance with her kids and doesn’t come across greedy , the sister in law doesn’t strike me as greedy either but try’s to be like ash to much which will do her no favours , just spat my coffee out at the comment on ash and the drag race 🤣so true each day she adds another layer to the slap and is even trying it with Ella poor wain next it will be Charlie 🤣🤣

• Haha
I agree Elidh is the most relatable and has a good wee balance with her kids and doesn’t come across greedy , the sister in law doesn’t strike me as greedy either but try’s to be like ash to much which will do her no favours , just spat my coffee out at the comment on ash and the drag race 🤣so true each day she adds another layer to the slap and is even trying it with Ella poor wain next it will be Charlie 🤣🤣
I mean that was quite bitchy of me to say that. Her make up is just so ott for literally doing nursery runs, shopping or just being sat in the house. Think it ages her so much too xx

• Haha
RuPaul always looks flawless. I just find with Ash, if you are going to edit your pictures then do a good job, don’t make it look like you have put it through a filter my teenage niece uses.

• Haha
RuPaul always looks flawless. I just find with Ash, if you are going to edit your pictures then do a good job, don’t make it look like you have put it through a filter my teenage niece uses.
It’s the fact she has the brass neck to filter her face and does it to the kids also who even edits a child’s face it’s weird 🤪

Reactions: 6
So she's on stories af linking half of Amazon's stock 🙄 I genuinely dont mind if they have actually bought the item. There were a couple of things I was interested in buying so I swiped up to see where it was for sale. Why can't she just say it's Amazon, oh yeah to get her share! Had to go and clear my cookies after.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.