Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“I would love to take a week off” from what? Going to Costa and Poundland?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh lord, why put a picture of ella with mascara, eyeshadow and space buns on🤦‍♀️. Fair enough, let her dress up...no picture to a public Instagram account is needed🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Oh that latest post of ella! 😩
I wish she would just enjoy her wee girl being a wee girl! Always wishing away her wee life! Once they start school the years fly by....blink and before you know it they really are teenagers!

Reactions: 5
She will be like a wee girl i knew who was getting her nails done at 7, fake tan and eyebrows at 9 plus full face of make up. Still like it now at 15, wears more make up than a drag queen and looks about 25. Luckily she is a sensible girl but has also been having g&ts and prosecco etc from about 12.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sexualising her young daughter is so disgusting.

She may aswell just get Big Fra go hand out Ella’s photo to all the pedos in Glasgow while he’s on shift.

absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also big fra will know where all the local dodgy folk are. How can she be so stupid.

There’s one thing playing make-up at home or even dance recitals which is more like face paint. But to do your child up to look like a young adult and post it on your open profile for 60k+ is sooooo disturbing, there is just no need. Let her be young and beautiful without programming her that she can’t be lovely without it.

Reactions: 11
Oh lord, why put a picture of ella with mascara, eyeshadow and space buns on🤦‍♀️. Fair enough, let her dress up...no picture to a public Instagram account is needed🙈🙈
My little girl is nearly the same age as Ella and is the spitting image of her...so scarily similar. When I saw that picture of Ella, I just compare to my little one and it saddens me that at 4 years of age, a little girl is asking about mascara and you Ash are putting it out there about teen years.
I get doing hair and makeup for dance competitions/Halloween but this sexualising on the gram is disturbing. It was mentioned on the MOD/FOD thread about an unsavoury person who when questioned about his perversions spoke of the ‘pleasure’ of watching a child grow up...that chilled me! How can you document so much of your children knowing the dangers? Especially Fraser should know better. Let them be children, Ash is too busy documenting the good and the bad of the memory making to look back on and missing what is in front of her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My little girls 4, and she loves watching me put my make up on, and she likes to have a bit of lipstick or blusher sometimes, but always in the house and I don't share it to 1000's of strangers!

The beauty therapist in me is cringing a bit at Ella having mascara on, one thing you should never share especially with a child🙈
Eye infections waiting to happen.
I remember hearing on a TV show years ago someone telling their daughter they could wear make up they day they knew they didn't need it, and I think that's a really nice thing to instill.
Can't stand seeing young girls with full faces of slap, it's so bad for their skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That pic 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s not just playing dress up with her Mummy’s make-up. She obviously took her out looking like that. And to share that photo with thousands of strangers. Yet again, Poor child not being safeguarded by her own Mother. I hope she reads here again and takes the pic down, just like she did with the unwell Charlie vlog. Her husband should also be ashamed of himself for allowing it

The comments on the pic 😳 one weirdo saying how she feels she knows Ella and the whole family. That’s just weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s 100 percent border line personality/narcissistic disorder from what I witness on her posts , she is obsessed with herself all the stupid pictures and poses of herself with quotes in them are all bizarre that’s the way teenagers carry on it’s cringe 😱

That makeup on Ella, that not just a bit of glitter. she looks like she has a full eye makeup on and blended under the eye. I would never put that on my daughter even if she begged me

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think the list of toys Ella and charlie want this year is basically a freebie beg
Yep [emoji2324] I’ll die of second hand embarrassment if she has to label her kids’ Christmas presents #AD.

Ash, please don’t be a beg & actually treat your kids this Christmas.

Still can’t get over how much shite was in the Poundland haul. Animal printed card for crafts? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did use see the pic on her stories of her ella and charlie and she's wrote "Charlies smile we have been teaching him... 🙈 why are they "teaching" him to smile he say she wants for insta. Let him be a 2yr little boy

Reactions: 6
Did use see the pic on her stories of her ella and charlie and she's wrote "Charlies smile we have been teaching him... 🙈 why are they "teaching" him to smile he say she wants for insta. Let him be a 2yr little boy
I think she's playing up to comments on here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That makeup on Ella, that not just a bit of glitter. she looks like she has a full eye makeup on and blended under the eye. I would never put that on my daughter even if she begged me
I've only started following Ash again recently - does she usually put makeup on Ella? I don't think it's a problem if it's a one off as a girly treat. Although I agree, I personally would put a little bit of eyeshadow and lippy on her if she was my daughter not go full MUA on her wee face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.