Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a very pretty girl and ig he is "average looking" so he must be in disbelief that someone as pretty and well known as her is interested in him and has just dropped everything lol
I think calling him average looking is being too kind

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I had to jump on this thread because my daughter has just discovered Sam and Cat on Netflix and I couldn’t believe the difference in appearance. She genuinely looks unwell now. I’m not a huge fan of Ariana, but I always think she comes across as sweet and a genuinely nice person to her fans.
I read Jeanette McCurdy's book (I'm glad my mom died) recently. Don't think she's particularly a big fan of Ariana. It's a very good but harrowing read.

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the things she's been through, but just like Rita Ora if you turn your back on her for a few minutes I expect she'll be blowing your husband while you're giving birth to his child. Horrible behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What makes you think that?
She says it.

Ariana got preferential treatment on set, for example, she could go on tour and miss filming whereas Jeanette could not (she had a short but rather successful country music career and had been offered movie roles she had to turn down) Jeanette said she was felt to carry the show while Ariana was allowed to promote her music career.

She also says a co host (believed to be Ariana) put the kibosh on Jeanette directing episodes of Sam and Cat.

TBF she's quite frank and says she was jealous of Ariana as well.

Reactions: 18
She says it.

Ariana got preferential treatment on set, for example, she could go on tour and miss filming whereas Jeanette could not (she had a short but rather successful country music career and had been offered movie roles she had to turn down) Jeanette said she was felt to carry the show while Ariana was allowed to promote her music career.

She also says a co host (believed to be Ariana) put the kibosh on Jeanette directing episodes of Sam and Cat.

Oh ok, I wasn't aware. I must read her book - it has great reviews.

It's sad how these child stars were treated - even Jeanette being treated like a lesser and made sacrifice moving higher with her career, just so Ariana could excel. It shouldn't have been one over the other.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, what happened with Rita OrA???
Probably better to ask in this thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She says it.

She thanks her in her acknowledgements though. I don't think there's any bad blood there at all.

Reactions: 8
She thanks her in her acknowledgements though. I don't think there's any bad blood there at all.
I think they are at peace with each other now that they are out of that toxic situation and can see clearly what was going on and what they were subjected to.

Reactions: 12
She says it.

I wonder why she was given special treatment as I thought she was the one Nick slipped up on and didn't sign up to develop as a musical artist?

Thanks for the reminder for her book, I'd been wanting to read it but forgot about it.

Audio book part of her talking about grande:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the things she's been through, but just like Rita Ora if you turn your back on her for a few minutes I expect she'll be blowing your husband while you're giving birth to his child. Horrible behaviour.

Ew gross I can't unsee the Frankie connection now 🤢 both unfortunate looking... Ethan like a ventriloquist dummy and Frankie like a store mannequin 😬😬

Reactions: 7