Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
This was the tweet she made about Mac in response to someone else

“How absurd that you minimize female self-respect and self-worth by saying someone should stay in a toxic relationship because he wrote an album about them, which btw isn’t the case … I have cared for him and tried to support his sobriety … but shaming / blaming women for a man’s inability to keep his shit together is a very major problem. let’s please stop doing that.”

I agree with her statement.

Mac's mental health and sobriety was not her responsibility.

Reactions: 28

Callan

VIP Member
Wow she's always trying to morph into someone else to sell something, for years I thought she was a Latina... in the above pictures if I didn't know this was Ariana I would think it's someone of Asian heritage.

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
I would not let my partner anywhere near this woman. I don’t care that she has trauma, you can set your watch to the pattern here.

liarliarpantsonfire

She's an absolute bitch, I can't anymore with her. I hope she experiences karma biting her in the ass the same way she broke up a married couple with a baby.
The woman seems to have a spell over men or something?

He's no better either filing for divorce but he must think this fling with Ariana is going somewhere? What a joke
I completely agree, Ariana and Spongebob both suck as human beings but Spongebob is almost laughable....you're really betraying your wife and child for someone who is probably emotionally unavailable and will move on within a year 🥴 how does he think, Yes! Great decision!

Badirene

VIP Member
Guys I read that people are now referring to this Ethan bloke as "SpongeBob Sidepiece" and I haven't stopped laughing.
---
I don't think Ariana will ever have kids.

She will play "Mommy" to the sidepiece child, just to further rub it into the mothers face, we all know the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

account70032

VIP Member
Virtually all the blame is with SpongeBob, it's him who made the commitment to someone else not Arianna.
True but Ariana was literally befriending his wife, lying to her face , holding her baby and didn’t give a shit about what pain or damage she could cause to the woman. Yes Ethan owed loyalty and honesty to his wife and he’s an awful person for betraying her I hope she never forgives him and karma gets him but Ariana is to blame in this situation too because it’s not like she didn’t know he had a wife and family and it shows how horrible she can be that she can act so smug acting all innocent but really she isn’t a girls girl and is sly.

Of all the single men that exist in the world she had to go after a man who’s married because she’s so insecure and needs a constant attention from a man for an ego boost to distract her from her insecurities and issues. Her being able to steal another woman’s man is the feeling Ariana craves to make herself feel good and that’s disgusting of her to be so heartless like that. Both her and Ethan are in the wrong there’s no excusing either of them but I completely get your point that in regards to his marriage he was the one who owed loyalty to his wife not Ariana but you would think if Ariana was a decent human being she wouldn’t of got involved with him in the first place or been fake with his wife like that.

I hope both Ariana and Ethan receive karma because maybe it’ll humble and wake them both up that if you go around doing bad hurtful things to someone who didn’t deserve it then one day you will go through that same kind of pain.

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
Sorry I know the current discussion on here is about her album but I just had to say why does she always make herself the victim in everything? she acts like nothing is ever her fault and she always finds a way to turn her mistakes and the terrible things she’s done onto other people. She is manipulative and sly she waited all this time to come up with her own story and possible lies to get the attention off her and move the hate onto someone else in this case Dalton. She knew if she could make him look awful in all these songs that people would feel sorry for her and make excuses for the hurt she cause to Ethan’s ex wife. ( Ethan is also to blame for hurting his ex wife , he’s even more to blame as he owed his wife loyalty and respect)

I can’t say Dalton is innocent and never hurt her feelings cause nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors in anyones relationship/marriage so I’m sure they had ups and downs and hurt each other but that doesn’t mean she’s an innocent little angel who can do no wrong but she always thinks she’s the victim in every situation. I’ll never deny her musical talent , when her album or a song is good I’ll always give her credit and I know it wouldn’t matter what she says or does now it won’t change the fact Ethan’s ex wife got hurt and I know life goes on but I don’t think she’s a nice person from everything I’ve heard about her and things people who have met or worked with her have said a lot of them have negative things to say about her and there’s no way all those people are lying.

In her mind she’s in her own world she can’t do any wrong and everyone else is always in the wrong. She uses her fame and talent to get away with a lot and I’m not saying she never goes through a hard time she clearly has issues that I wouldn’t wish on anyone cause it’s sad but it’s a shame she can’t go through life being a nicer more genuine person instead of going through life messing up other peoples lives and hurting them just cause she isn’t happy in her own life. Also nobody wants Ethan so no idea why she would think anyone would be jealous of her man lol.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
She's a very pretty girl and ig he is "average looking" so he must be in disbelief that someone as pretty and well known as her is interested in him and has just dropped everything lol
Which is such a shame because his wife looks absolutely gorgeous and seems precious. He’s thrown something away for a woman who will kick him to the curb in a few months, hope his wife doesn’t take him back when the inevitable happens.

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
She’s trying to brazen out the scandal with this song and I’m sure there will be a few people who will go ‘yes queen’ and love it, but the vast majority (and anyone with any sense of decency) will think it’s distasteful.

account70032

VIP Member
If this whole situation with Ariana and Ethan is true which it seems to be then I think her being able to steal someone else’s man it makes her feel better about herself it gives her an ego and confidence boost. She should stop trying to get male attention , jumping from relationship to relationship and marriage to relationship one after the other and she should learn to love herself and be secure being single. What’s wrong with being single for a few years ? Yeah it’s her life but she’s not doing herself any favours if she can’t even try learn to be happy alone for once.

Ethan’s wife was apparently caught so off guard he told her a few days before the news broke that he wants a divorce. That poor woman they’ve been together years and have a child and she gets thrown away like she’s nothing. Not only is Ethan heartless and disgusting for that but so is Ariana. Yes she’s got a lovely singing voice and yes she’s been through some traumatic hard times I get that and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through hard times but that can’t be used as an excuse for her disgusting behaviour. I think it’s very sad how insecure she is with her appearance and I think she feels she needs to be in a relationship receiving attention and infatuation from a man to make her feel secure and distract her from the problems she has that she isn’t working on or healing from. I really hope none of this is true but it won’t surprise me if it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
You can blame her all you want, she's not faultless...but neither is he, just sayin'.
She's a liar and a cheat, and he's dumb enough to fall for it. He ruined his family and marriage and will be begging to get back with his ex when Ariana inevitably ends things in a few months. As soon as the next man comes along she's out

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I don't believe the rumours about him being controlling. This is what she does whenever she leaves a relationship. Eg cheating on Jai then lying that he threatened her, or the things she said about Mac which were conveniently forgotten once he passed. It's all an attempt to make the man in the situation look bad so she can be the victim who was led astray

Topaz

Chatty Member
This whole thing is just a return to form for her. I remember when the whole Pete Davidson thing blew up, his long-term gf was Cazzie David. I felt so bad for her because 'Pariana' were everywhere. Cazzie went silent on social media for a while then came back online with a post saying, so did I miss anything?
Ethan seems a lot like Pete, they're the funny guys rather than the hot guys* and then the minute one of the most famous women in the world looks their way they drop the women who actually love them like a hot brick. They just can't help being pathetic cliches.

*Pete could still get it. Not Ethan though 🤢

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
ES gives me icky nerdy boyfriend vibes, like nasty perv who thinks he got lucky. Probably fapping all over the place because she mentioned who's dick she rides in her new song.
He's a bloody idiot who left his wife and child and now thinks he's god's gift because she chose him. He is either naive or constantly has his head in the sand because everyone but him knows eventually she will get bored and she will start looking elsewhere. She has done it with every guy she has got her hooks into....she gets them and they have a honeymoon period where everything is perfect then she gets bored and her eyes start wondering and the same will happen with him at some point.

Reactions: 25