Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I saw that a couple of 20 second snippets leaked, not the whole thing (because I was looking to see why the fans were going crazy)
The entire songs leaked a few hours ago. If you search “Ariana grande album leak” you should be able to find it.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I’ve been a fan of her since her Victorious days so I guess it would be Give It Up? 🤣 She’s one of the very few artists I’ve followed since the start of their career and still love to this day.
Victorious 😍 her and Elizabeth Gills their voices 😍 need another collab

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Ariana has tweeted to say her new album will be released this month! Fan rumours say, a new single will be on the 23rd, and the album on the 30th.
Either way, soon! Anyone else excited? What are your hopes for this album? I loved the last two, so I’ve got high hopes for this!

newtoyou

VIP Member
She sounds like another actress and I can’t pinpoint it. It’s like when she picked up Victoria Monets accent during TUN era

xoxo_a

I think her house is lovely. I would’ve definitely picked something different if I had her funds in that location, but it’s still pretty.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Ot but Britney never regained her mind, she's been a heavily medicated husk of a woman ever since then. There's a reason why she didn't get any custody of her own children. Seems in a really bad place at the moment, those workout videos don't dispell all the rumours.
😢