Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
He will feel and look so stupid when she inevitably dumps him in a year or so and he will have lost his wife and family for no reason then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
She's an absolute bitch, I can't anymore with her. I hope she experiences karma biting her in the ass the same way she broke up a married couple with a baby.
The woman seems to have a spell over men or something?

He's no better either filing for divorce but he must think this fling with Ariana is going somewhere? What a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
I really think she has. She looks so fragile.
It’s scary that she’s only 30 but she’s had multiple plastic surgeries on her face.
View attachment 2691816View attachment 2691817
I think she looks soulless, she's definitely sold her soul to the devil. She's not a nice person anymore, and her new song proves it. I can't support her anymore after the affair with a married man with a newborn. Horrible and disgusting. Like you could excuse her a few years ago when she was younger and no children involved but now it's just vile.
She's a pick me girl, can only have men who are already taken and she can leech onto. She very insecure and manipulative.

Reactions: 31
The recent pics of Ariana and spongebob backstage on broadway all I can think is ‘that is the face of a man who has never made a woman climax, but still insists on eating her out for 45 minutes while Ariana performatively moans and whistle tones’. SORRY, I just had to express this thought somewhere, and none of my irl friends would want to hear such nastiness!

• Haha
  • Sick

ot55

VIP Member
I’ve seen so many fans (especially on Tiktok) coming to her defence saying it’s not her fault SpongeBob chose to cheat. Ethan’s gross af for cheating, but what she did is still really nasty too - especially as she’s done this so many times before.

There are definitely people out there who thrive on being able to convince someone to cheat. I think it boosts their self-esteem. “Oh you left your high school sweetheart and partner of ten years for ME? I must be special.”

The Wicked press tour is going to be really awkward. I also think it’s unfair on the rest of the cast as it takes away from their talents and becomes more focused on drama.

I bet the Wicked producers are wishing they had cast Amanda Seyfried as Glenda after all.

Drama like this is not usually welcomed, even if it does bring a level of publicity

Reactions: 30

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Been an Ariana fan for near on a decade and I’m so disappointed if this is all true (the silence says it all imo).
How does she morally not feel like a horrible person? It takes two to tango of course, and someone can only be “stolen” if they want to be, but she’s a repeat offender with this kind of shit-housery and it reeks of pick me girl. When she was younger I didn’t like it but would look past it, sad and embarrassing at her age now though.
Karma is real Ari 🤷‍♀️
That, plus the donut licking in the donut shop, points to selfish behaviour unfortunately. What happened in Manchester was horrendous for her to experience, but I think she is given a free pass too often because of that , when her past and current pattern of behaviour points to her not caring about others.

• Heart
  • Angry

BanditHealer

Even if Ariana didn't initiate the relationship with SpongeBob, even if he came onto her, she still has a responsibility as a human being to say "no thank you, you are married and this isn't ok."

• Heart

hold up

So I just finished reading a Fauxmoi deep dive. Seems like there has been trouble in paradise for a lot longer than what's been let on. She's apparently been confiding in her fans in private group chats about her marriage (yikes). At one point Ethan blocked her on Instagram. My guess is his wife or others probably became suspicious or found out. They apparently spent her birthday together. This divorce announcement coming before them wrapping up The Wicked tells me she and Scooter wanted to get ahead of the story and leak the split to the tabloids and gossip pages so they could control the narrative. That they "didn't start dating until they were separated from their partners" and that "Dalton is dating other people". It backfired miserably and they're desperately trying to put out PR spin after spin now. The planting of stories and blinds about Dalton being controlling/abusive, religious, cheating, social climber and her liking posts about "healing". It's very reminiscent of the tweet she made in which she alluded to her relationship with Mac being "toxic" following their break up and how she handled that. They seem to just be throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. I get the vibe, like many others, that she likes the power imbalance of dating someone unable to control their own narrative to the degree she can. This is so tacky and I feel bad for both the cast as well as the wife and the child.

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
And then there are all the theories about how ariana essentially killed Mac by messing with his mental health, and how low she made him feel.
I think this theory is unfair. Ariana was not responsible for Mac's mental health issues, and certainly did not 'kill' him

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Anyone listened to yes, and?

It is... Terrible tbh. Can't understand her at all so had to looks up the lyrics 😂
The beat really reminds me of someone but I can’t put my finger on it just yet.
The lyrics however, if I was Ethan Slaters ex wife I would be seething at the absolute and blatant disrespect.
How did she play a part in destroying a family and still somehow thinks she’s the victim here? What is it with these women who got famous young and not being able to just take some accountability.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Been an Ariana fan for near on a decade and I’m so disappointed if this is all true (the silence says it all imo).
How does she morally not feel like a horrible person? It takes two to tango of course, and someone can only be “stolen” if they want to be, but she’s a repeat offender with this kind of shit-housery and it reeks of pick me girl. When she was younger I didn’t like it but would look past it, sad and embarrassing at her age now though.
Karma is real Ari 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
She’s extremely jealous and insecure and instead of taking time all these years to work on herself and be a better person she just continues to be horrible and sly cause that’s the type of person she is and she’ll never change.

She loves the feeling of being able to take someone else’s man even if she doesn’t truly love the man and doesn’t find him that attractive she would still do what it takes to get his attention and be able to get him to leave his girlfriend or wife for her because she loves knowing she can get whoever she wants. It distracts her from her insecurities when she’s able to steal someone else’s happiness and then the cycle continues when she gets bored and then goes after someone else’s man.

Of course the men in these situations are just as much to blame and are even more to blame as they should be loyal to their girlfriends/wives but it shows how weak these men are that they’ll happily hurt the their girlfriend/wife just so they can be with Ariana. None of her relationships/marriage last and yes the guys she’s dated I’m sure they all have their own issues and aren’t perfect but it says a lot about her that she jumps from man to man and almost all the time these men are in relationships so she’s clearly problematic.

On the set of Wicked when Ethan’s wife visited multiple times with the baby and went on double dates with Ethan , Ariana and Dalton , it sounds like Ariana was a green eyed monster filled with jealousy and envy seeing a couple in love and happy raising their child and she wanted that for herself. Obviously Ethan couldn’t of loved his wife that much to cheat on her and leave her so his wife is better off without him he’s nothing special. Ariana can never just be a normal mature person who is happy for other people , she has to take their happiness away because she’s not happy inside. She grew up her whole life spoilt rotten and got anything she wanted so in her mind she probably doesn’t see an issue with going after a married man because she always gets what she wants no matter who gets hurt.

I feel sorry for Ethan’s ex wife because she didn’t deserve any of this , nobody deserves to get hurt like this so I hope she’s doing ok mentally. I understand she wouldn’t stop Ethan from seeing his child even though he’s a piece of shit but me personally I wouldn’t want Ariana near the baby.

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Her enunciation is terrible. Half the time I have no idea what she’s singing and have to google the lyrics to find out 🫣

Reactions: 28