Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how people listen to her. She uses a pitch that just hits a certain point in my brain and sends me twitching. It’s awful

Reactions: 6
She sings really brainless songs now IMO. I don't think she's the greatest singer, but she's pretty good, I mean, there are WORSE out there but she's one of those pretending about caring about her fans, internet bullying, woman power, blahblah. when she releases a new song, it's all brainless stuff.

I've seen comments about how people thought her song (No tears left to cry) was going to be about the Manchester tragedy but it was... nothing

Yel

I have to say I love the new album, it's brilliant and way better than sweetener.

Although not sure about her, I've unfollowed on Instagram and her videos haven't been any good this era.

Compared to all the other big pop girls she's still delivering.

@boredjess what makes you say no tears isnt about Manchester? I don't think it could have been any more obvious if they tried imo.

Ik this was months ago but that meme was photoshopped honey. I'm not defending her cause she does have her problems but not finding original images before you make a point is weak... also her 'accent' on Nickelodeon was fake... Her character was meant to be sweet and nice and a higher pitched bubbly voice fit the character... She even admits to acting like Cat when she first started properly doing music cause people liked Cat and she wasn't sure if people would actually like her... Again this isn't me defending her just pointing out that a lack of research and a poor comparison (although I do agree with what the original poster who pointed her accent out said I just wanted to point out that she was ACTING)

I have to say I love the new album, it's brilliant and way better than sweetener.

Although not sure about her, I've unfollowed on Instagram and her videos haven't been any good this era.

Compared to all the other big pop girls she's still delivering.

@boredjess what makes you say no tears isnt about Manchester? I don't think it could have been any more obvious if they tried imo.
I really like the new album too and she's def having her moment as the biggest pop star atm. Which is all great for her but I cant help thinking she seems really burned out. Even her fans on twitter comment on it all the time. She released 2 albums in 6 months, wasnt going to tour then decided to do it, I think has cried every night on tour so far to the point where she can barely speak to the crowd or get through some of the songs. She just seems knackered and I wish she would lock her phone in a drawer for a few months!

Reactions: 9
Ik this was months ago but that meme was photoshopped honey. I'm not defending her cause she does have her problems but not finding original images before you make a point is weak... also her 'accent' on Nickelodeon was fake... Her character was meant to be sweet and nice and a higher pitched bubbly voice fit the character... She even admits to acting like Cat when she first started properly doing music cause people liked Cat and she wasn't sure if people would actually like her... Again this isn't me defending her just pointing out that a lack of research and a poor comparison (although I do agree with what the original poster who pointed her accent out said I just wanted to point out that she was ACTING)
Ok hun it’s just a meme it ain’t that deep. Also;
36746AA6-7350-4891-BA23-DF1EC0670816.jpeg 26F38F20-4610-4149-A910-1238C46C8576.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She got hit by a lemon. And I laughed way too much and replayed it far too much.

I think her songs and lyrics are bloody awful.

• Haha
I think her songs and lyrics are bloody awful.
I agree, I just don’t understand the appeal. I’ve heard her songs on the radio enough and occasionally they do get in my head as songs often do if you hear them often enough, but I don’t particularly like them. And some of the recent stuff is even worse than usual.

Reactions: 4
Saw her sing live at a Summertime ball show a few years ago and (begrudgingly) thought she was really good. However, 99% of her tracks are so boring to me and don’t do justice to her voice, though she does have a weird nasally singing style.
Overall, I like her ponytail as the best thing about her.
Felt quite sick at how she just jetted straight out of the UK after Manchester instead of hanging around in support. What was that all about? Thought it was quite selfish, and made me think the charity gig afterwards was just a PR mop up.

She definitely can sing but her song lyrics...🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure who her audience is: teens, early 20s? She has catty lyrics for many songs, reminds me of “ex era” TS.
Also she carries a LOT of drama and I feel like she’s benefit from going on an extended holiday to avoid doing a Britney in the near future (no shade, I love me some Britney and always will, but she did lose her mind for a minute there, and I feel like AG may be headed that way).
It’s like she’s obsessed with riding that wave. She’s already one of the biggest stars on the planet. She can definitely go and lie on the beach for a month, or disappear for a bit. Her popularity won’t go down. Overexposure isn’t always the best marketing strategy.
Look at Beyoncé: she is basically a ghost unless something is coming out, and the world worships her.

She definitely can sing but her song lyrics...🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure who her audience is: teens, early 20s? She has catty lyrics for many songs, reminds me of “ex era” TS.
Also she carries a LOT of drama and I feel like she’s benefit from going on an extended holiday to avoid doing a Britney in the near future (no shade, I love me some Britney and always will, but she did lose her mind for a minute there, and I feel like AG may be headed that way).
It’s like she’s obsessed with riding that wave. She’s already one of the biggest stars on the planet. She can definitely go and lie on the beach for a month, or disappear for a bit. Her popularity won’t go down. Overexposure isn’t always the best marketing strategy.
Look at Beyoncé: she is basically a ghost unless something is coming out, and the world worships her.
Exactly. The songs are becoming basic and too many too soon. It makes her millions though and I do wonder if she fears becoming irrelevant, hence the constant touring and release.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. The songs are becoming basic and too many too soon. It makes her millions though and I do wonder if she fears becoming irrelevant, hence the constant touring and release.
I really think she needs to look after herself: the horrible Manchester events must have been hard for her to deal with, she probably would have felt responsible because all the victims were there for her. I don't know how one copes with something like that!
And then I think an ex of hers died by suicide or overdose?

Reactions: 8
I really think she needs to look after herself: the horrible Manchester events must have been hard for her to deal with, she probably would have felt responsible because all the victims were there for her. I don't know how one copes with something like that!
And then I think an ex of hers died by suicide or overdose?
She is probably going through a lot of therapy. That would be an awful thing to deal with.

Yel

no shade, I love me some Britney and always will, but she did lose her mind for a minute there, and I feel like AG may be headed that way
Ot but Britney never regained her mind, she's been a heavily medicated husk of a woman ever since then. There's a reason why she didn't get any custody of her own children. Seems in a really bad place at the moment, those workout videos don't dispell all the rumours.

Ot but Britney never regained her mind, she's been a heavily medicated husk of a woman ever since then. There's a reason why she didn't get any custody of her own children. Seems in a really bad place at the moment, those workout videos don't dispell all the rumours.
😢

I haven’t seen the videos - I thought the conservatorship was winding down as she was better? Sadly I think she broke down too hard to be put back together. It’s actually impressed how she managed to get back to being an impressive entertainer. I haven’t been to her Vegas show but I heard great things.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen the videos - I thought the conservatorship was winding down as she was better? Sadly I think she broke down too hard to be put back together. It’s actually impressed how she managed to get back to being an impressive entertainer. I haven’t been to her Vegas show but I heard great things.
I know this is O/T on this thread but I really recommend listening to BritneysGram podcast (the Free Britney episode). It tells you everything you need to know about the conservatorship and asks some very compelling questions about why a fully functioning adult is under the control of her father for her own well being - yet for the past decade has toured the world, released multiple albums, had a Vegas slot and been a tv judge. She literally isnt allowed to use a phone or drive without her dad's permission. He has control of all her money and her personal life. The woman is trapped :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the clips of her performing in Mac Miller's hometown and crying during several songs? :(

I feel really bad for her and don't think she should be touring at the moment. I think she needs a break and to focus on her mental health. Scooter Braun seems notorious for overworking his artists and insisting they tour when struggling - I think he did the same with Justin Bieber when he clearly didn't want to be there.

Scooter Braun is a twit, I mean, who even calls themself “Scooter”? He only cares about making money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10