Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya banat.
Let’s be clear here.
Writing on Tattle life and commenting on others would not be condoned Islamically. There ain’t no white shining faces here right now.
So instead of trashing influencers for being bad Muslims, can we just stick to wondering whether they had a nose job or not?

Reactions: 12
Any tea on yasmin meimand ? I find her so pretty and funny
She’s not Arab but I’m glad she stands her ground and does not take tit from other people. Laili tried to act like a “Persian heiress” around her but failed miserably. How do you claim to be Iranian but don’t even know Iranian food or how to converse in the language? Very Embarrassing! Also she stopped being friends with Anncy and claimed on Instagram that she disrespected her which is true. Anncy is so critical she’s just like Laili. If you’re insecure don’t rub off your insecurities on other people. Also I can’t stand people who call their friends witches and wtv every 2 sentences... like Anncy your life is not a Cardi B music video pls chill and have some class

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ya banat.
Let’s be clear here.
Writing on Tattle life and commenting on others would not be condoned Islamically. There ain’t no white shining faces here right now.
So instead of trashing influencers for being bad Muslims, can we just stick to wondering whether they had a nose job or not?
But no one was trashing anyone for being a bad Muslim. All I said is idk how people are comfortable with displaying their sinful acts. That’s not trashing😂

She’s not Arab but I’m glad she stands her ground and does not take tit from other people. Laili tried to act like a “Persian heiress” around her but failed miserably. How do you claim to be Iranian but don’t even know Iranian food or how to converse in the language? Very Embarrassing! Also she stopped being friends with Anncy and claimed on Instagram that she disrespected her which is true. Anncy is so critical she’s just like Laili. If you’re insecure don’t rub off your insecurities on other people. Also I can’t stand people who call their friends witches and wtv every 2 sentences... like Anncy your life is not a Cardi B music video pls chill and have some class
Class habibti, you either have it or you don’t. You can’t fake it. And so so so many of these “women” do a tit attempt of it. I used to enjoy that ancys videos like in 2018 before she blew up it’s sad how she’s changed, and has been influenced by laili fakepersianselfhatingindian mirza out of all people on this green earth🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But no one was trashing anyone for being a bad Muslim. All I said is idk how people are comfortable with displaying their sinful acts. That’s not trashing😂

Class habibti, you either have it or you don’t. You can’t fake it. And so so so many of these “women” do a tit attempt of it. I used to enjoy that ancys videos like in 2018 before she blew up it’s sad how she’s changed, and has been influenced by laili fakepersianselfhatingindian mirza out of all people on this green earth🤣🤣
All her ig pictures are so cringe now. Why do you have to post half naked in bras that look cheap? I used to love her personality but then it just got too much for me and it seems like she’s trying to mimic that LA girl Eva who has no life and is “famous” for being a mess on the Dr. Phil show and disrespecting people. Also all Anncy does is hate on her people which is sad, find another brand other than being annoying and rude. I prefer people like Yasmin and other influencers who have some hayah.

Reactions: 2
I had no clue that Anncy and Lailli even knew Yasmin. Yas seems like such a sweet heart and is really well put together compared to Lailli and Anncy. The fact that Lailli carried that act around an ACTUAL Persian is quite embarrassing. I literally don’t know how these girls do I would die

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had no clue that Anncy and Lailli even knew Yasmin. Yas seems like such a sweet heart and is really well put together compared to Lailli and Anncy. The fact that Lailli carried that act around an ACTUAL Persian is quite embarrassing. I literally don’t know how these girls do I would die
I love that Yasmin works and doesn’t hide the fact she has a normal job alongside influencing. She’s unproblematic and good for her for disassociating herself from them, so many influencers in Dubai are willing to ignore others wrong doings and crappy personalities, she doesn’t l love that for her.

Reactions: 5
I love that Yasmin works and doesn’t hide the fact she has a normal job alongside influencing. She’s unproblematic and good for her for disassociating herself from them, so many influencers in Dubai are willing to ignore others wrong doings and crappy personalities, she doesn’t l love that for her.
It’s definitely refreshing to see since we see so much fake bullshit from the influencers now. Authenticity is rare among them.

• Heart
All her ig pictures are so cringe now. Why do you have to post half naked in bras that look cheap? I used to love her personality but then it just got too much for me and it seems like she’s trying to mimic that LA girl Eva who has no life and is “famous” for being a mess on the Dr. Phil show and disrespecting people. Also all Anncy does is hate on her people which is sad, find another brand other than being annoying and rude. I prefer people like Yasmin and other influencers who have some hayah.
She’s literally hypersexualised herself, then she cries about being hit on by creepy men😂uh ok, not that’s an excuse but when you’re walking around hoe central which is dubai. Dressed like that people (men) aren’t exactly going to see you for your ✨personality✨ This fake edgy cringe persona she has going on is ok now but what is she going to do when she hits her mid twenties 🤣 I see her being like Sonia and Fyza Ali with their midlife crisis selves💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
354DC4E3-80F6-40A4-860A-894252E9AFF4.jpeg

Ever seen a Pakistani trying this hard to prove she’s kuwaiti/5leeji?? @q8gamer @teatimesara شرايكم؟😂😂😂😩 The appropriation of arab culture and Arab women’s aesthetics is something not disgusted enough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 830497
Ever seen a Pakistani trying this hard to prove she’s kuwaiti/5leeji?? @q8gamer @teatimesara شرايكم؟😂😂😂😩 The appropriation of arab culture and Arab women’s aesthetics is something not disgusted enough.
Honestly at this point it’s just plain pathetic really, more than embarrassing actually. As a child when I’d get caught in a small lie I’d be embarrassed and never tell the same lie again, especially to the same ppl. Idk what they gain from doing this it’s not like they have any Arab fans anymore they burnt all their bridges. When it comes to marriage and dating even men always ask about your lineage so they can’t even lie then because you can’t fake your ancestry. They probably don’t even know anything about the tribes and the history of the places they claim to be from so imagine some guy asks them about i it and they can’t respond...then what?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 830497
This is so disgusting! First they pretend to be Iraqi Shias and now Kuwaiti?!?! One of them literally went as far to say she was born in Najaf…like they’re actually so embarrassing. What is the point of this? Everyone knows about their bullshit and like you said if it’s for marriage then there’s no point because you have to know about tribes and most Arab families ask about that stuff. Every real Arab knows their lineage and what tribe they come from. They’re so clueless it’s so painful to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean that keychain screams cheesy tourist :ROFLMAO: No one actually from the country would buy something like that. At most they might buy fine jewelry with diamonds in the outline of the country or something more tasteful or might go all out wearing t-shirts, scarfs etc for national day but not that crappy keychain lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s literally hypersexualised herself, then she cries about being hit on by creepy men😂uh ok, not that’s an excuse but when you’re walking around hoe central which is dubai. Dressed like that people (men) aren’t exactly going to see you for your ✨personality✨ This fake edgy cringe persona she has going on is ok now but what is she going to do when she hits her mid twenties 🤣 I see her being like Sonia and Fyza Ali with their midlife crisis selves💀😭
yes u r so right but i heard she also has a sugar daddie because she went from talking about saving money and being frugal to wear chanel chanel chanel

I mean that keychain screams cheesy tourist :ROFLMAO: No one actually from the country would buy something like that. At most they might buy fine jewelry with diamonds in the outline of the country or something more tasteful or might go all out wearing t-shirts, scarfs etc for national day but not that crappy keychain lol
That’s what I have the outline of Iraq as a diamond pendant,not a I love basra keychain or fridge magnet😩😂it’s disgusting I literally don’t understand how kuwaiti Twitter hasnt cremated their asses yet. I guess they truly are irrelevant😭im not shia but many of my fellow Iraqis are and it disgusts me to the core that they pretend to have najaf origins and begged being shia. There’s a special place in hell for those who use religion and a culture that isn’t theirs for any kind of gain. Look at this tit ⬇

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮wa33

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Terrible lip syncing like why even bother? My mum has one also because it’s better way of showing your appreciation to a country not a magnet or tacky keychains 😂 it’s also disgusting because they’re not even practicing muslims so what’s the whole deal? So weird and disturbing

• Heart
That’s what I have the outline of Iraq as a diamond pendant,not a I love basra keychain or fridge magnet😩😂it’s disgusting I literally don’t understand how kuwaiti Twitter hasnt cremated their asses yet. I guess they truly are irrelevant😭im not shia but many of my fellow Iraqis are and it disgusts me to the core that they pretend to have najaf origins and begged being shia. There’s a special place in hell for those who use religion and a culture that isn’t theirs for any kind of gain. Look at this tit ⬇

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮wa33
OMG. This is actually psychotic what I’ve seen. your right no one displays keychain of their country. 🤣
They need some immediate help if they are grown ass woman pretending to be another nationality. I am so shocked. They are Arab fishing. They are truly disturbed. They need to go to a mental institute. How does no one torment them in Dubai.
Just one thing no one would believe they are Kuwaiti they do not like Kuwaiti at all. 🤣

• Heart
OMG. This is actually psychotic what I’ve seen. your right no one displays keychain of their country. 🤣
They need some immediate help if they are grown ass woman pretending to be another nationality. I am so shocked. They are Arab fishing. They are truly disturbed. They need to go to a mental institute. How does no one torment them in Dubai.
Just one thing no one would believe they are Kuwaiti they do not like Kuwaiti at all. 🤣
Because they’re irrelevant loool. Kuwaitis, even the youth have better standards of living compared to them, so why would they be checking for them? Meanwhile these girls are approaching their thirties and still don’t know the importance of hard and honest work. I don’t even know what they gain from Arab-fishing now, their careers are dead and they are seen as nothing not only in the Arab community, but in the South Asian one too.

You know once Sonia was trying to get with a innocent Arab guy, but people started dming him saying she’s Pakistani and she lied to you..and he’s like well she told me she’s Arab...and you know that got me thinking ladies wouldn’t you feel some type of way if your significant other lied to you about something so major? Someone you want to be in a relationship with should not be lying to you. If your relationship is built on lies that’s a major red flag and a betrayal. They are literally both psychopaths it’s beyond self hate because they implicate others in their delusions. At least the Mirza twins don’t really bother other people and they date within their own community ( so I doubt they tell the same ethnicity lies to the guys they date behind closed doors because they share culture).

SoniaxFyza really need to come up with a different plan because let’s say there’s an economic crisis or something happens...they’re finished. They have no community to fall back onto, no careers, no family, no education, no relationships...nothing... but there main concern is maintaining this Arab lie at their big ages😭🤢 What sucks is they’ll probably take this lie to their graves instead of owning up to it or just keeping Arabs out of there mouths and moving on with authentic content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Because they’re irrelevant loool. Kuwaitis, even the youth have better standards of living compared to them, so why would they be checking for them? Meanwhile these girls are approaching their thirties and still don’t know the importance of hard and honest work. I don’t even know what they gain from Arab-fishing now, their careers are dead and they are seen as nothing not only in the Arab community, but in the South Asian one too.

You know once Sonia was trying to get with a innocent Arab guy, but people started dming him saying she’s Pakistani and she lied to you..and he’s like well she told me she’s Arab...and you know that got me thinking ladies wouldn’t you feel some type of way if your significant other lied to you about something so major? Someone you want to be in a relationship with should not be lying to you. If your relationship is built on lies that’s a major red flag and a betrayal. They are literally both psychopaths it’s beyond self hate because they implicate others in their delusions. At least the Mirza twins don’t really bother other people and they date within their own community ( so I doubt they tell the same ethnicity lies to the guys they date behind closed doors because they share culture).

SoniaxFyza really need to come up with a different plan because let’s say there’s an economic crisis or something happens...they’re finished. They have no community to fall back onto, no careers, no family, no education, no relationships...nothing... but there main concern is maintaining this Arab lie at their big ages😭🤢 What sucks is they’ll probably take this lie to their graves instead of owning up to it or just keeping Arabs out of there mouths and moving on with authentic content
Wow they are absolutely delusional. They need help ASAP.
Also I want to add one point I find it so bizzare they are sisters yet so co-dependent on each other. I think that’s their downfall relying in each other and not creating their own true identity. Almost like they are superglued to one another. It’s disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.