Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea her facial features are not refined and nicely shaped. She does have some nice features as I said above but I feel that sometimes middle easterns/Arabs exaggerate resemblance between persons with the same coloring. They don’t pay attention to facial features and proportions.
She wants to be the best at everything, I remember during the interview with Anas bukhash she was trying hard to appear as highly intellectual etc.
She has a habbit of rushing, in that interview I just never saw any calmness or compsure in her , and people might confuse this for vulnerability because of the relationship crisis she is going through but actually the truth is she impulsive and impatient . like she wants everything and praises from everyone at one glance , i get that fact that she is beautiful and got acknowledged for it at a young age 18 or 19 something like that , and all that fame and attention can mess up with people's mind , but if one has to run longer in the race you have to enhance your personality and learn to play it a little smart, despite all these so called achievements she is mainly known only again for her face and that brooke shields tag (there is no resemblance in my opinion brooke has a very delicate and charming persona ) and for her wild child behaviour. When your target audience are the middle eastern people then why the hell does she try to make a fool out of herself by trying so hard to be a westernised women cause she embrasses herself like people can appreciate your face for a certain time after that if this whole persona doesn't get enhanced they would start dissing that as well . A middle eastern woman can be liberated independent too without becoming a white washed clone of the west

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yea her facial features are not refined and nicely shaped. She does have some nice features as I said above but I feel that sometimes middle easterns/Arabs exaggerate resemblance between persons with the same coloring. They don’t pay attention to facial features and proportions.
She wants to be the best at everything, I remember during the interview with Anas bukhash she was trying hard to appear as highly intellectual etc.
I would pay to watch the first AB interview they recorded and didn't release . I wonder what happened there .

• Heart
83902B08-D818-4F09-B3FA-2D426C1CECC1.jpeg
That nose job…..what’s with all the fashionistas going buck wild for Halloween this year all over snap?
30BA32B3-8E83-4DDD-8BD2-8843EF7CDCE2.jpeg
EEF49032-7D5A-42F0-8F65-01A7DBE20CCB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Also, I don't think she attended King's College. I remember seeing her snaps where she clearly attended Westminster. She has serious issues where she wants to be "everything" a high achieving student, a poet LOL, a highly successful "business", professional partier.. It's too much, focus on one thing and excel at it because she just looks like she has no focus.
She graduated from the University of Westminster https://uk.linkedin.com/in/rawan-m-bin-hussain-4a8b75137

Reactions: 3
Do any of you follow tropixkw? I love her style so much. All these Kuwaiti fashion bloggers are the reason I’m broke now lmfao but it’s worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone remind me, is Sara Al Madani actually/fully Emirati? I’m a bit surprised if she is, considering she’s going to be in the Dubai Real Housewives show.

Apparently cosmo leaked the cast.

I feel like there isn't actual khaleeji women because they could face "good moral**" laws and it would be too complicated to film? Too bad, I really wanted to see a more authentic cast. Caroline is so blah since she left London, I can't stand her anymore.

** I'm not sure how to phrase it better.

Reactions: 7
Apparently cosmo leaked the cast.

I feel like there isn't actual khaleeji women because they could face "good moral**" laws and it would be too complicated to film? Too bad, I really wanted to see a more authentic cast. Caroline is so blah since she left London, I can't stand her anymore.

** I'm not sure how to phrase it better.
So all the REAL housewives of Dubai are not local 🤣 it’s just the location

• Haha
Bnaaaaaaaat
OMG she was arrested at one point 😱 now it makes sense why she’s back in London it’s because she had to make a court appearance!

I’m really starting to doubt that she even is half Kuwaiti … her legal name isn’t even Bin Hussain it’s Rawan Abdullah, she doesn’t have any physical Kuwaiti features and just has no touch with the culture. I believe she is 100% purely Palestinian
Yeah ngl it’s Sus, arab celebrities only use a second surname when they have something to hide. She literally couldn’t pass as a Kuwaiti if her life depended on it. I have never seen her with Kuwaiti passport either?

BC68A3F4-4213-48F1-AE9A-1B268F98C888.jpeg
A36496D0-0B46-4F1D-894C-5508104BFDEA.jpeg
Come on girls, really??? She has had a whole ass face transplant. I suspect two rhinoplasties, a thread lift, buccal fat removal, lip fillers, jawline fillers, cheekbone fillers, and Botox. Not to mienton her mysterious weight loss, most definitely got lipo I’m about 80% sure.

8980F2C5-6F20-4A7B-AB8E-300FE046F5F0.jpeg

I was watching American horror story and this character reminded me of Rawans current face, I feel like this is what she’s going to look like in 30 years

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bnaaaaaaaat

Yeah ngl it’s Sus, arab celebrities only use a second surname when they have something to hide. She literally couldn’t pass as a Kuwaiti if her life depended on it. I have never seen her with Kuwaiti passport either?

View attachment 844495View attachment 844496Come on girls, really??? She has had a whole ass face transplant. I suspect two rhinoplasties, a thread lift, buccal fat removal, lip fillers, jawline fillers, cheekbone fillers, and Botox. Not to mienton her mysterious weight loss, most definitely got lipo I’m about 80% sure.

View attachment 844506
I was watching American horror story and this character reminded me of Rawans current face, I feel like this is what she’s going to look like in 30 years
wow @ the before pic of Rawan. She was always so pretty! Definitely starting to look a tad overdone and needs to stop.

Okay you guys so ascia hasn't ever really been brought up on here so what are our thoughts?? Also wasn't she ascia al Faraj how is it alshimmiri now?? Please explain

Okay you guys so ascia hasn't ever really been brought up on here so what are our thoughts?? Also wasn't she ascia al Faraj how is it alshimmiri now?? Please explain
Ascia's family is Al-Faraj they are all shia muslims of Southern Iraqi tribal ancestry (al shimmari). Her dad's family was naturalized in the 1980s. Her dad was a famous professor in Kuwait highly respected man and socially conservative. Maybe she now identities as "Ascia AlShimmari" because she wants to appeal to Khaleeji tribal Bedouins or Southern Iraqis? I am not sure. Her Kuwaiti husband is of Iranian ancestry.

She probably has many stateless Bedoon relatives (most bedoon in Kuwait are of iraqi shia ancestry).

the minute I saw her change her last name I had a feeling she was gonna become an "activist". But I thought she was gonna be an activist for the stateless bedoon, not for the feminist Me Too kuwait movement

anyway in all cases, I think she is just trying to appeal to a wider demographic and appear more "humble" less Americanised, less bougie

Bnaaaaaaaat

View attachment 844495View attachment 844496Come on girls, really??? She has had a whole ass face transplant. I suspect two rhinoplasties, a thread lift, buccal fat removal, lip fillers, jawline fillers, cheekbone fillers, and Botox. Not to mienton her mysterious weight loss, most definitely got lipo I’m about 80% sure.

View attachment 844506
How do legal names work in the UK? Is the last name in the passport considered the legal name?

If Abdullah is her family name, I don't understand why she is using bin hussain. I mean, bin hussain is not a famous family name in Kuwait. I never heard of that name before (ever). Some people say she is from a naturalized palestinian family or 3ayam "Ma Hussain" family idk but her alleged kuwaiti aunt is a naturalized Palestinian and she allegedly has 3ayam family relatives.

Back in the early 2010s she allegedly showed people her "Kuwaiti passport" to prove she's Kuwaiti idk. But what I find strange is that she studied law in the UK. The legal system in Kuwait is predominantly based on the French civil law system (not British common law) so why would the government send her to study law in the UK. That's not common at all.

And what's even stranger is the fact she is not exploiting all the financial privileges of being a citizen (if she really is kuwaiti). There are too many perks in public sector employment inside Kuwait. Not to mention ‏دعم العمالة for private sector employment. Even as a Kuwaiti mother of a non-Kuwaiti child, there are so many financial perks and privileges. Her daughter would have full access to free education (including university and scholarships abroad), free healthcare, subsidies, preferential treatment in the job market, and the same monthly allowance given to Kuwaiti citizens. Rawan would receive a monthly allowance just for being a "divorced mother". There are also housing benefits. The cost of living is much cheaper here. So honestly, she (and her daughter) would have better living standards in Kuwait.

She is giving all that up to be an "influencer" in dubai....umm that's not reasonable (from a financial standpoint).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ascias father has disowned her after she removed her hijab and got a full sleeve of tattoos. That’s why she changed her name. I saw the crying Snapchat she deleted where she claimed her called her a “wh*re”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.