Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you all think about model roz interview with anas bukhash? I didn’t watch the full thing but a lot are talking about it

Reactions: 2
Surprised no one has mentioned Bibi on this thread! What are our thoughts on her.. also what happened to her dog Diana 🥲

Surprised no one has mentioned Bibi on this thread! What are our thoughts on her.. also what happened to her dog Diana 🥲
I used to follow her before she got married, what happened to her marriage is she still with her husband? I usually see her on my YouTube page, she makes videos with talal on YouTube.

any thoghts on deema asaadi? she is suddenly in full expensive brands when she only used to wear zara. what does her husband do?

What do you all think about model roz interview with anas bukhash? I didn’t watch the full thing but a lot are talking about it
I never knew much about her but after the interview I didn’t like her much. Comes across as a spoiled brat. I didn’t like Anas’s question about dying either. It was poorly judged. I usually think he does great but wasn’t a fan of this interview

any thoghts on deema asaadi? she is suddenly in full expensive brands when she only used to wear zara. what does her husband do?
Ive been wondering that for a while.

Reactions: 1
I never knew much about her but after the interview I didn’t like her much. Comes across as a spoiled brat. I didn’t like Anas’s question about dying either. It was poorly judged. I usually think he does great but wasn’t a fan of this interview

Ive been wondering that for a while.
I didn’t like the vibe of the interview, I barely watched few minutes that’s why I asked could not go through the whole thing

Anyone knows anything about shahad aljumaily
She went from a princess in her wedding to ending thing quietly, what happened? I saw her interview with the others girls on anas’s YouTube channel

She wants to live in America , dress western , act western , have her freedom to drink and party etc but she wants a saudi divorce with full rights to the money that her husband worked for too managing her business . If she wants to be american so bad , then accept american divorce laws too .

First she said that it hurts when the closest person knows your weakness and targets them specifically then denied all his accusations that she does drugs , parties and drinks .

Obviously she’s depressed, lonely and stressed but that’s the lifestyle she chose . That’s the price she paid for her freedom to “wear house clothes outside” and other trashy outfits. Far away from her family . She wants to hang out with men and flirt with them at parties . She choice that . She made this interview so people feel bad for her . I don’t feel bad for her even a tiny bit . She was away from her family for 8 years , “ her father died and she didn't know “but thats what happens to people when you are away for 8 years . People were speculating that she was disowned by her family previously, because she never went to see them .
A whole interview full of hypocrisy .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On a side note I think Rawan would look so beautiful with darker hair.
What’s her natural hair colour ?

Reactions: 1
random Q but is anas bukhash actually emirati? if he is i'm guessing he's 3eemi..

She wants to live in America , dress western , act western , have her freedom to drink and party etc but she wants a saudi divorce with full rights to the money that her husband worked for too managing her business . If she wants to be american so bad , then accept american divorce laws too .

First she said that it hurts when the closest person knows your weakness and targets them specifically then denied all his accusations that she does drugs , parties and drinks .

Obviously she’s depressed, lonely and stressed but that’s the lifestyle she chose . That’s the price she paid for her freedom to “wear house clothes outside” and other trashy outfits. Far away from her family . She wants to hang out with men and flirt with them at parties . She choice that . She made this interview so people feel bad for her . I don’t feel bad for her even a tiny bit . She was away from her family for 8 years , “ her father died and she didn't know “but thats what happens to people when you are away for 8 years . People were speculating that she was disowned by her family previously, because she never went to see them .
Ya I agree. If she is living and settled in the states she needs to abide by the laws there even if its to her detriment. She can't pick and choose the "freedoms" she wants afforded to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I think as a woman and as a human being she is allowed to do whatever she wants whether she is abroad or living in Saudi. Her choosing to live in the US doesn’t strip her rights away as a Saudi woman. She doesn’t hold a US passport, she holds a Saudi one therefore if she wants to claim divorce through the Saudi judicial system then she 100% can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
random Q but is anas bukhash actually emirati? if he is i'm guessing he's 3eemi..

Ya I agree. If she is living and settled in the states she needs to abide by the laws there even if its to her detriment. She can't pick and choose the "freedoms" she wants afforded to her.
I agree, when it comes to situation where her husband helped her build and manage her business especially.

I think as a woman and as a human being she is allowed to do whatever she wants whether she is abroad or living in Saudi. Her choosing to live in the US doesn’t strip her rights away as a Saudi woman. She doesn’t hold a US passport, she holds a Saudi one therefore if she wants to claim divorce through the Saudi judicial system then she 100% can.
Do you know that she doesn't have it though ? there were speculation that she got it through her business and thats the reason why she couldn't travel

that's true she can but i wonder if she/her ex have permanent residency/possibly a US passport and therefore both can bring divorce proceedings there too. it's very tricky.

I don’t know about anas’s father, but I believe his mother is half Bahraini and half Emirati

Reactions: 4
I agree, when it comes to situation where her husband helped her build and manage her business especially.

Do you know that she doesn't have it though ? there were speculation that she got it through her business and thats the reason why she couldn't travel
The US doesn’t give out citizenship that easy. She probably has a residency permit not the US passport and her husband has a green card not a US passport. I think she filed in the US to keep it private. I agree her husband did help at some point but the fact that he is already living of her and wants to take her possessions is fucked up and basically financial manipulation.

Who is her husband ??

Who is her husband ??
Mahmoud al Mahmoud i think or Mohammed Al Mahmoud.. He constantly makes fun of her and says things on Snapchat. Which makes me question does he not worry that saying these things so recklessly on a social platform can be held against him in court?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about anas’s father, but I believe his mother is half Bahraini and half Emirati
Yeah his mother’s mother is 3jmia .. tbh i don’t think he’s authentically emarati he and his brothers look afghani

Yeah his mother’s mother is 3jmia .. tbh i don’t think he’s authentically emarati he and his brothers look afghani
They are definitely 3eemi, his last name means destiny/fate in Persian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.