Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know anything about zainab al alwan? Is her body fake? Her chin/ lower lip piercing and baby voice is soo irritating

Anyone know anything about zainab al alwan? Is her body fake? Her chin/ lower lip piercing and baby voice is soo irritating
Glad you brought up her voice. I thought I am the only one that gets annoyed by it.
I feel like she is Negin wanna be lol
Also, Im getting 2nd wife vibes. Or marriage problems, self esteem issues and seeking validation because of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
from her interviews with her ex husband he seemed very controlling. saying how he wont let her drive or get a license etc and then apparently cheated on her
He’s dating that Kurdish saudi girl, low-key looks like malika it’s weird. She’s younger than him too, he gifts her things and she rubs it in malikas face, but clearly malika is unbothered she had a (plastic) hot girl summer.

Arab Twitter was going crazy about her outfits in Cannes, but this one really got her dragged on Twitter
0FD539B2-8C10-4D4A-AD1F-70006F486FE8.jpeg
F8D6D2D5-085C-48FC-A984-FAD91D4EAB98.jpeg
she left her daughter to basically thot in the south of France. I get that she didn’t get to live her early twenties because she didn’t have botched surgery to look like Michael Jackson and her ex husband was a little controlling, but that’s no excuse to have your ass out like that. There were even rumours of others in attendance at the same restaurant that malika and co were drinking. I really wouldn’t put it past her she seems careless.

Malika without filters and facetune is a different person, literally. She has such bad body dysmorphia it’s unreal.
8B965E16-FD35-4C76-8A77-DF11FAF22A21.jpeg
5281CA8B-D083-4BFD-8906-F79A30072F10.jpeg
7B944ABE-2619-4039-82D8-C4A930D456EC.jpeg
all these images are from the same day, as you can see what she uploads onto ig and snap is usually heavily filtered and photoshopped. Without the editing she looks so Indian imo😂😂😂all that money and she couldn’t get a decent nose job or fillers 😩
E81F94A2-4BDB-4817-BC4E-5FC8CC280C89.png
C2F29A3C-4EE5-4F92-AA6B-32A3E0332A5A.jpeg
her sharp jawline is also non existent in person she has a weak jaw.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He’s dating that Kurdish saudi girl, low-key looks like malika it’s weird. She’s younger than him too, he gifts her things and she rubs it in malikas face, but clearly malika is unbothered she had a (plastic) hot girl summer.

Arab Twitter was going crazy about her outfits in Cannes, but this one really got her dragged on Twitter View attachment 736940View attachment 736941she left her daughter to basically thot in the south of France. I get that she didn’t get to live her early twenties because she didn’t have botched surgery to look like Michael Jackson and her ex husband was a little controlling, but that’s no excuse to have your ass out like that. There were even rumours of others in attendance at the same restaurant that malika and co were drinking. I really wouldn’t put it past her she seems careless.

Malika without filters and facetune is a different person, literally. She has such bad body dysmorphia it’s unreal.View attachment 736956View attachment 736955View attachment 736954all these images are from the same day, as you can see what she uploads onto ig and snap is usually heavily filtered and photoshopped. Without the editing she looks so Indian imo😂😂😂all that money and she couldn’t get a decent nose job or fillers 😩View attachment 736968View attachment 736969her sharp jawline is also non existent in person she has a weak jaw.

Arab Twitter was going crazy about her outfits in Cannes, but this one really got her dragged on Twitter View attachment 736940View attachment 736941she left her daughter to basically thot in the south of France. I get that she didn’t get to live her early twenties because she didn’t have botched surgery to look like Michael Jackson and her ex husband was a little controlling, but that’s no excuse to have your ass out like that. There were even rumours of others in attendance at the same restaurant that malika and co were drinking. I really wouldn’t put it past her she seems careless.

Malika without filters and facetune is a different person, literally. She has such bad body dysmorphia it’s unreal.View attachment 736956View attachment 736955View attachment 736954all these images are from the same day, as you can see what she uploads onto ig and snap is usually heavily filtered and photoshopped. Without the editing she looks so Indian imo😂😂😂all that money and she couldn’t get a decent nose job or fillers 😩View attachment 736968View attachment 736969her sharp jawline is also non existent in person she has a weak jaw.
Well she definitely loooks different without fillers but please don't downgrade the entire Indian community down like that . Refrain from it , you make it sound as if its bad too have similar facial features like an Indian or south Asian

Reactions: 7
Well she definitely loooks different without fillers but please don't downgrade the entire Indian community down like that . Refrain from it , you make it sound as if its bad too have similar facial features like an Indian or south Asian
It wasn’t my intention for it to sound like that, if you took it like that it’s not my problem. All I meant to say is she literally looks Indian/south Asian.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Sounds like her husband was controlling because he saw that she wants to thot so bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds like her husband was controlling because he saw that she wants to thot so bad lol
Lmaoo why do men marry hoes then have problems with that lifestyle?? I know this guy who married this beautiful lady and he met her in a club. She was very honest about how her and all her sisters would go there to scam bored men...especially the white military men that lived in the city...now we see the same guy crying because his wifey still likes having girl nights and bottomless MiMoSAs with her gals at the club and he tries so hard to control her but you cannot tame a thot lmfaooo😭😭

• Haha
It wasn’t my intention for it to sound like
It wasn’t my intention for it to sound like that, if you took it like that it’s not my problem. All I meant to say is she literally looks Indian/south Asian.
Well even though it wasn't your intention your choice of words and i quote you "so indian " the context in which it was said comes across as negative , being civil and careful with your choice of words isnt going to cost you a thing, there isn't anything wrong with her or anyone else looking south asian , middle eastern , or another race the problem is looking down at races collectively. In my opinion she looks like one of those middle eastern girls trying to hard to make an impression with over filled cheeks and big but implants , khaleeji kylie

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure Dolce & Dolma is this girl who used to have another account called Nunu...she always used to praise some influencers from the Indian Subcontinent so I don’t think she intended to come off as rude towards south Asian features...don’t take it seriously sis we are not as crazy as the girls on Guru Gossip😭😭😂😂

I’m pretty sure Dolce & Dolma is this girl who used to have another account called Nunu...she always used to praise some influencers from the Indian Subcontinent like Faryal Makhdoom so I don’t think she intended to come off as rude towards south Asian features...don’t take it seriously sis we are not as crazy as the girls on Guru Gossip😭😭😂😂
, i never even once commented that you or anyone else is crazy, and if that wasn't her intention then it's okay , we at peace

I’m pretty sure Dolce & Dolma is this girl who used to have another account called Nunu...she always used to praise some influencers from the Indian Subcontinent like Faryal Makhdoom so I don’t think she intended to come off as rude towards south Asian features...don’t take it seriously sis we are not as crazy as the girls on Guru Gossip😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Well if it wasn't her intention then were cool , being careful with their choice of words doesn't cost anyone a penny

Reactions: 3
, i never even once commented that you or anyone else is crazy, and if that wasn't her intention then it's okay , we at peace
I wasn’t talking about you. I was just saying you think Dolce and Dolma has something about SouthEast Asian features but I’m telling you I’m pretty sure she’s a girl who used to go by Nunu and has a new account now and Nunu was never racist against SouthEast Asians...I used Faryal as an example because she’s from those countries but Nunu praised her for being pretty whole everyone else bashed her...I was just trying to tell you the girl isn’t racist she might have just worded it incorrectly...we’re not racist and crazy like the girls on Guru Gossip is what I meant

• Haha
Well since i have been interacting here i definitely can agree with the fact the girls here are definitely not racist , they are quite civil and level-headed so yes i do count on your word that dolce/nune isnt racist but i suppose the way it was said came across as negative or sly . But its okay i have never felt that this forum is even close to being racists , members here have always given constructive criticism which is always welcome

• Heart
Does anyone know anything about @therealmaryamhes on ig? Her snap is momy990. Where is she from? Is she Sudanese? I just heard of her and Saudi guys go crazy for her bikini pics on snap. She seems to live a nice life with her roommate but idk what she actually does...she doesn’t promote anything either so does she come from money or smth?

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t talking about you. I was just saying you think Dolce and Dolma has something about SouthEast Asian features but I’m telling you I’m pretty sure she’s a girl who used to go by Nunu and has a new account now and Nunu was never racist against SouthEast Asians...I used Faryal as an example because she’s from those countries but Nunu praised her for being pretty whole everyone else bashed her...I was just trying to tell you the girl isn’t racist she might have just worded it incorrectly...we’re not racist and crazy like the girls on Guru Gossip is what I meant
Thank u Nina, I am nunu and actually got banned from tattle for defending faryal makhdoom😂so please @Riro stop trying to paint me as a racist Arab. Quite frankly I couldn’t care about anyone’s race. I meant it in the literal sense she looks Indian. Even my friends who saw her without a filter concluded she doesn’t look Saudi. Is it my fault you are so fragile you thought I was making fun of south Asian girls? I think Bollywood actresses are stunning and Asian women overall are. I’m not going to watch how I type because of snowflakes like you, it’s a gossip forum not the guardian. Anyone with two brain cells can see that did not have racist or supremacist undertones. And also the kylie/Kim look existed in the arab world when they were both swimming in their fathers ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank u Nina, I am nunu and actually got banned from tattle for defending faryal makhdoom😂so please @Riro stop trying to paint me as a racist Arab. Quite frankly I couldn’t care about anyone’s race. I meant it in the literal sense she looks Indian. Even my friends who saw her without a filter concluded she doesn’t look Saudi. Is it my fault you are so fragile you thought I was making fun of south Asian girls? I think Bollywood actresses are stunning and Asian women overall are. I’m not going to watch how I type because of snowflakes like you, it’s a gossip forum not the guardian. Anyone with two brain cells can see that did not have racist or supremacist undertones. And also the kylie/Kim look existed in the arab world when they were both swimming in their fathers ballsack.
My dear i think you should read what i said i never for once have called you a racist or even potrayed that your sentence in the context in which it was framed came across a sly remark , and regardless people like you who am pretty sure are blessed with much more than two brain cells should have a better choice of words since you come across as level headed person . I got that it wasn't your intention so i am going to leave this topic where it is . Peace ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
apparently Malika is originally Afghan or has Afghan roots? Any thoughts on that

apparently Malika is originally Afghan or has Afghan roots? Any thoughts on that
I wouldn’t be surprised, I never saw a Saudi with that surname before her. @Realdeal101 isnt her father supposed to be some prominent businessman tho. Tbh i know a couple of Yemenis who fathers are businessmen who paid for citizenship back in the day. Crazy how she never acknowledges or speaks about her Afghani roots. Reminds me of that Pakistani actress who’s in those boring ass dramas, she too never acknowledges her Pakistani origins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.