Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am so glad i found this thread. apparently mariam and her boyfriend brokeup. wonder where she is going to live now?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why does Aatra deny using tanner? Obviously she tans, but I don’t know why she lies about it. There are so many Gulf influencers who use tanner and never deny it. Is her fake tan part of her brand or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they seemed in love at the beginning but am I the only one who had a feeling that he was annoyed with her this year? I could tell from the videos

What's happening between Rawan and her baby daddy ?
Is that why she is in Morocco ? Is Luna a Libyan citizen or maybe Moroccan ?

Reactions: 2
Why does Aatra deny using tanner? Obviously she tans, but I don’t know why she lies about it. There are so many Gulf influencers who use tanner and never deny it. Is her fake tan part of her brand or something?
Aatra does use a tanner and doesn’t wear spf shes going to look like a leather sofa before she’s in her mid 30s. Just a quick look through her page and you can see inconsistencies in her skin shade. Sometimes it’s too orange sometimes it’s ok. But if you zoom in on her hands it’s so obvious she fake tans. Her sister ornina is also quite pale which doesn’t make sense. The skin colour is part of her brand, aatra clearly got inspired by little kuwaiti tumblr girls who weekend in bnaider and don’t believe in sunblock. I really wish people would discuss her more, it’s clear she has a finanicer. I also believe at some point between 2019-2020 Atra had a tiptoplasty and facial rejuvenation with fillers. She wasn’t the best looking and still isn’t بدون الفلترس و فوتوشوب🧐 she’s claimed on q&a that her family isn’t wealthy and her sister is a flight attendant so I would love to know how she can afford her lifestyle 💕

Reactions: 5
What's happening between Rawan and her baby daddy ?
Is that why she is in Morocco ? Is Luna a Libyan citizen or maybe Moroccan ?

Rawan was in Morocco about 2-3 weeks ago. Rabat, marrakech, tangier she has been living her best summer life whilst her family are still mourining the death of their mother. Luna is a british citizen, after her birth rawan spent some time in London sorting out her papers. She can’t have Moroccan citizenship because her father is Libyan. Perhaps she is just co parenting with her ex husband we don’t know.

Reactions: 2
What is Ahood’s story? I haven’t heard much about her
Alenzi? Meh, not much to be honest, she’s one of the og influencers and is known to be professional and very private she has hardly had any scandals to my knowledge. But she was one of the kuwaiti influencers under investigation for laundering…

Reactions: 3
Alenzi? Meh, not much to be honest, she’s one of the og influencers and is known to be professional and very private she has hardly had any scandals to my knowledge. But she was one of the kuwaiti influencers under investigation for laundering…
Thank you, I got the feeling she is very private, I’ve always wondered if she was married?

Aatra does use a tanner and doesn’t wear spf shes going to look like a leather sofa before she’s in her mid 30s. Just a quick look through her page and you can see inconsistencies in her skin shade. Sometimes it’s too orange sometimes it’s ok. But if you zoom in on her hands it’s so obvious she fake tans. Her sister ornina is also quite pale which doesn’t make sense. The skin colour is part of her brand, aatra clearly got inspired by little kuwaiti tumblr girls who weekend in bnaider and don’t believe in sunblock. I really wish people would discuss her more, it’s clear she has a finanicer. I also believe at some point between 2019-2020 Atra had a tiptoplasty and facial rejuvenation with fillers. She wasn’t the best looking and still isn’t بدون الفلترس و فوتوشوب🧐 she’s claimed on q&a that her family isn’t wealthy and her sister is a flight attendant so I would love to know how she can afford her lifestyle 💕
Yeah he family is not wealthy. If you look through Orina’s page her older pictures show their house and old lifestyle and they definitely were not wealthy. Orina became a flight attendant so maybe they found rich men through that lol.

Reactions: 3
I think its very obvious she is a sugar baby. She doesn't do enough ads to finance that traveling lifestyle of hers. I think all the private vacations she is taking away from public are her sugar trips. Does she have a degree of any sort?

She’s so whitewashed and cringe, not surprised she can’t even cook dolma😩😭😭😭
I doubt she can cook an egg 😂😂😭

• Haha
I think its very obvious she is a sugar baby. She doesn't do enough ads to finance that traveling lifestyle of hers. I think all the private vacations she is taking away from public are her sugar trips. Does she have a degree of any sort?

I doubt she can cook an egg 😂😂😭
Yeah she probably has an Arab guy financing her. She’s not Arab she’s Assyrian and suddenly she’s all interested in learning Arabic and wants to go to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait for “vacation”...who goes to those places for vacation especially as a fashion/ lifestyle influencer, she never even seems interested in old historical places which is all you’ll find in Saudi/ Kuwait besides shopping😂😂 very sus. With her fake tan and broken Arabic she probably has or is trying to find an Arab sponsor like the rest of those influencers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.