Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very common in Saudi, majority of the population is from another country but grew up in Saudi so they claim that nationality. That’s why everyone looks very diverse

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised, I never saw a Saudi with that surname before her. @Realdeal101 isnt her father supposed to be some prominent businessman tho. Tbh i know a couple of Yemenis who fathers are businessmen who paid for citizenship back in the day. Crazy how she never acknowledges or speaks about her Afghani roots. Reminds me of that Pakistani actress who’s in those boring ass dramas, she too never acknowledges her Pakistani origins.
Yes! From what I remember she doesnt have any Saudi in her. She should speak more about her heritage considering whats going on in Afghanistan right now. Her last name is literally a give away I also had no idea her father was a businessman. Explains how she can afford all this.

Reactions: 3
He’s dating that Kurdish saudi girl, low-key looks like malika it’s weird. She’s younger than him too, he gifts her things and she rubs it in malikas face, but clearly malika is unbothered she had a (plastic) hot girl summer.

Arab Twitter was going crazy about her outfits in Cannes, but this one really got her dragged on Twitter View attachment 736940View attachment 736941she left her daughter to basically thot in the south of France. I get that she didn’t get to live her early twenties because she didn’t have botched surgery to look like Michael Jackson and her ex husband was a little controlling, but that’s no excuse to have your ass out like that. There were even rumours of others in attendance at the same restaurant that malika and co were drinking. I really wouldn’t put it past her she seems careless.

Malika without filters and facetune is a different person, literally. She has such bad body dysmorphia it’s unreal.View attachment 736956View attachment 736955View attachment 736954all these images are from the same day, as you can see what she uploads onto ig and snap is usually heavily filtered and photoshopped. Without the editing she looks so Indian imo😂😂😂all that money and she couldn’t get a decent nose job or fillers 😩View attachment 736968View attachment 736969her sharp jawline is also non existent in person she has a weak jaw.
Kurdish Saudi ? Never heard of that combination before…

Reactions: 1
Anyone know anything about zainab al alwan? Is her body fake? Her chin/ lower lip piercing and baby voice is soo irritating
I went to school with Zainab. It was a public school in Manama. I also worked with her husband.
She has always looked the way she looked, she hasn't changed at all (face wise). Zainab also looks 100000x better in person compared to her photos.
She also displayed signs of wealth during highschool so I don't find her very new money.

Reactions: 2
I went to school with Zainab. It was a public school in Manama. I also worked with her husband.
She has always looked the way she looked, she hasn't changed at all (face wise). Zainab also looks 100000x better in person compared to her photos.
She also displayed signs of wealth during highschool so I don't find her very new money.
I find her really beautiful, but she has been through some serious weight loss or was she petite from before itself
Cause in her previous videos/pictures she looks a little more on the chubbier side

Reactions: 5
I find her really beautiful, but she has been through some serious weight loss or was she petite from before itself
Cause in her previous videos/pictures she looks a little more on the chubbier side
Yes, she definitely looked much heavier before.

Yes, she definitely looked much heavier before.
Indeed, i cant really tell whether her jaw has gotten more chiselled because of the weight loss or its something else , but regardless she looks put together and dress very well too .
And what is her natural eye colour , i have never seen a picture without lenses

Thank u Nina, I am nunu and actually got banned from tattle for defending faryal makhdoom😂so please @Riro stop trying to paint me as a racist Arab. Quite frankly I couldn’t care about anyone’s race. I meant it in the literal sense she looks Indian. Even my friends who saw her without a filter concluded she doesn’t look Saudi. Is it my fault you are so fragile you thought I was making fun of south Asian girls? I think Bollywood actresses are stunning and Asian women overall are. I’m not going to watch how I type because of snowflakes like you, it’s a gossip forum not the guardian. Anyone with two brain cells can see that did not have racist or supremacist undertones. And also the kylie/Kim look existed in the arab world when they were both swimming in their fathers ballsack.
It was probably because you used laughing emojis after saying she looks Indian.

He’s dating that Kurdish saudi girl, low-key looks like malika it’s weird. She’s younger than him too, he gifts her things and she rubs it in malikas face, but clearly malika is unbothered she had a (plastic) hot girl summer.

Arab Twitter was going crazy about her outfits in Cannes, but this one really got her dragged on Twitter View attachment 736940View attachment 736941she left her daughter to basically thot in the south of France. I get that she didn’t get to live her early twenties because she didn’t have botched surgery to look like Michael Jackson and her ex husband was a little controlling, but that’s no excuse to have your ass out like that. There were even rumours of others in attendance at the same restaurant that malika and co were drinking. I really wouldn’t put it past her she seems careless.

Malika without filters and facetune is a different person, literally. She has such bad body dysmorphia it’s unreal.View attachment 736956View attachment 736955View attachment 736954all these images are from the same day, as you can see what she uploads onto ig and snap is usually heavily filtered and photoshopped. Without the editing she looks so Indian imo😂😂😂all that money and she couldn’t get a decent nose job or fillers 😩View attachment 736968View attachment 736969her sharp jawline is also non existent in person she has a weak jaw.
What the actual...........

This is really sad.

Anyone know anything about zainab al alwan? Is her body fake? Her chin/ lower lip piercing and baby voice is soo irritating
Don't know much about her but just had a look at her profile and I had to stifle a laugh at one of her posts - a video of her walking through an archway at a hotel.
All these 'walking past the camera' staged clips these influencers do... so so cringy.
------
I think Rania has had fillers put in around her hips/butt or is wearing padded pants.

Rania has had her body done but it was many years ago around 2015-16 when she wasn’t that big on social media

You can tell because her thighs don’t match her hips/ass

I think Zainab had a nice body but after childbirth there were some pics circulating when she used to model for Amal Al Ansari and she had a belly/pooch and a much larger nose. I'll see if I can post the pics. I think she's definitely slimmed down in the last 2 years or so but she's also had a nose job, body contouring, and jawline fillers. The procedures she's done are tasteful and don't look fake at all.

I feel like she wants to portray that she comes from money but if you see her sister who is a hairstylist and her mother was also a hair stylist/colorist that doesn't give me off wealthy family vibes. Either way she is beautiful and has come a far way.

Also why hasn't anyone been talking about Fatima Al Ansari?? I saw some pics circulating of her on her honeymoon and she looks completely different. Her jawline is so masculine and her hair looked oily. Not at all like her filtered pics and videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone knows anything about the tea between fouz & al ansari sisters? They were clearly making digs at each other on their snap stories 👀

Anyone knows anything about the tea between fouz & al ansari sisters? They were clearly making digs at each other on their snap stories 👀
The only thing I know is that Fouz was jealous that her friend, Noora Al Ameera was friends with the Al Ansari sisters and drove a wedge between them and now she's telling Noora I told you they're no good etc..

Also she seems to be extra bothered by them lately bc Fouz was in a relationship with Ya3goub Bushehri prior.

Reactions: 7
Rawan made an ig for her baby. I wonder how that’s going to go because I didn’t think she’d try to capitalize off her child as she is entitled to privacy while she’s still young... I sill can’t get over the fact she named her Bella Luna...like is dis betch on crack or smth she could’ve just named her Bella

The only thing I know is that Fouz was jealous that her friend, Noora Al Ameera was friends with the Al Ansari sisters and drove a wedge between them and now she's telling Noora I told you they're no good etc..

Also she seems to be extra bothered by them lately bc Fouz was in a relationship with Ya3goub Bushehri prior.
The Al-Ansari sisters are not even in Kuwait so idk why Fouz acts so territorial as if they’re a threat or smth...like stop the drama and the sassiness lmaoo...

Also is Noura bi or something? I don’t judge people nor do I want to make things up about her but I was reading some of the comments when she died her hair and ppl were calling here gay and this guy on twitter saidhe always knew she was a dyke😭😭idk if that’s true or ppl r just being mean

Rawan made an ig for her baby. I wonder how that’s going to go because I didn’t think she’d try to capitalize off her child as she is entitled to privacy while she’s still young... I sill can’t get over the fact she named her Bella Luna...like is dis betch on crack or smth she could’ve just named her Bella

The Al-Ansari sisters are not even in Kuwait so idk why Fouz acts so territorial as if they’re a threat or smth...like stop the drama and the sassiness lmaoo...

Also is Noura bi or something? I don’t judge people nor do I want to make things up about her but I was reading some of the comments when she died her hair and ppl were calling here gay and this guy on twitter saidhe always knew she was a dyke😭😭idk if that’s true or ppl r just being mean
Not sure if she is but people tend to stereotype girls with very short hair/pixie cuts as being lesbian in the gulf :X

Not sure if she is but people tend to stereotype girls with very short hair/pixie cuts as being lesbian in the gulf :X
But it isn’t only the cut. Some girls come off feminine with short hair. Its the way she talks and her essence is very manly. I have no doubt that she goes both ways.

What was fouz saying in her snap that made people think she was talking about them?

But it isn’t only the cut. Some girls come off feminine with short hair. Its the way she talks and her essence is very manly. I have no doubt that she goes both ways.
Yeah honestly she does seem pretty manly to me but apparently she’s very nice I know people who’ve met her and she’s a happy person so I won’t judge. I wonder how gay ppl go about having a family in the Gulf tho lool do they just stay single and childless forever or do they do other things to have a family cuz it’s illegal?

Also why is she Fouz’s only friend? Fouz literally has no friends anymore and her only friend gives off Youg MA vibes 👀👀

Yeah honestly she does seem pretty manly to me but apparently she’s very nice I know people who’ve met her and she’s a happy person so I won’t judge. I wonder how gay ppl go about having a family in the Gulf tho lool do they just stay single and childless forever or do they do other things to have a family cuz it’s illegal?

Also why is she Fouz’s only friend? Fouz literally has no friends anymore and her only friend gives off Youg MA vibes 👀👀
They marry into loveless marriages. Some have kids. Some stay unmarried. They do things under the table regardless. Sadly in the gulf a lot of people don’t marry the ones they truly love. Its a duty for them. Thats why so much cheating going on

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.