Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is interpreting it that way for whatever reason . I’m Saudi and im not offended by your words whatsoever . Everyone has a preference and thats okay . Just because someone prefers a certain look, doesn't mean all other looks are ugly. Only a very young person would think that way . No need to argue about that !

You’re being just as racist to her by saying that our men marry foreign women for financial and cultural reasons only. Lool not for their beauty . 💀 im not gonna lie, they are beautiful 😂😂 i find light skin women beautiful, because I am not one. Just because I admit their beauty, doesn't mean i call myself ugly 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank you, I'm not a racist and never had the intention to offend 5aleeji women. As I said I have seen absolutely stunning Saudi girls in London so ..
It's like saying that some wealthy Lebanese men go for blond European ladies, does it mean there is no blond Lebanese or that Lebanese women are ugly ?
I feel she has something against light-skinned Idk it's weird. Yea she is basically saying that foreign women are cheap then lol, and not that beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How can we report comments here??? Are there no moderators or administrators?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it true that youmi Khoury is married to a Saudi man ? He seems very liberal for an Arab, usually they don't accept that their wives or even girlfriends dress that way and post this kind of pictures.

Reactions: 2
Where do you live in the khaleej exactly? Very strange that you haven't seen women covered...

This is a racist idea spread by people who assume Khaleeji women are dark. Many Levant Arabs and North Africans are very racist to Khaleejis. Orientalism manifests itself in many ways.
I do see covered woman but i see more uncovered than covered but this is mainly the younger generation. Not sure where you live but in Kuwait a lot of women are uncovered, same with the Emirates and Saudi Arabia (they just have an Abaya on) but you can see their skin color/ hair etc.

Reactions: 4
Hahahaaha🤣🤣🤣😩how embarrassing?
That’s not even a shout-out page😭😂
It’s truly disgusting how influencers think they can glide their way through life. I personally detest aatra, firstly she’s not even arab she’s Assyrian. An Assyrian who never immersed into Iraqi culture only now because her sd is arab she’s interested in arab culture🤣like ok sis??
Aatra had a Lebanese boyfriend but I think they silently broke up last year, so she could be a full time sugar baby ofc🤮 she screaaaams opportunist and fake🤮🤮
She started bullying this younger girl for “stealing her look” basically and was talking tit... like ma’am you’re not even original yourself lmfao

Tbh I think y’all are getting too pressed about what men like or do not like. Arab women are beautiful regardless of their shade. I think attraction is really based on features and what a man looks for in a woman. I’ve had this convo with an Arab guy friend and he said that basically they’ll duck anything...White Black Chinese lmfaooo but when it comes to settling down skin colour and these standards do not drive them to marry a person it’s their attraction to them physically and their attraction to their character which is based on cultural standards too...let me use Rawan as an example...most of us have Bedouin ancestry or come from traditional people so even tho she is very beautiful the average self respecting Arab man wouldn’t marry her despite he her beauty and Snow White skin because she does not embody Arab traditions and would probably fail at passing them on to her kids...

And tbh especially in Kuwait now no one gives a tit about skin colour so idk what ur talking about. Plus woman are becoming more independent now and setting their own standards so men just follow what’s in trend now tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone does anyone have a tea about fatima al ansari ?? I just heard that she’s not enough with bookhaled ? They are not together anymore

Hi everyone does anyone have a tea about fatima al ansari ?? I just heard that she’s not enough with bookhaled ? They are not together anymore
I came to ask about the same thing, I heard they are getting divorce or got already.
What happened, anyone have any clue ?

Fatima’s brother in law is hinting that something happened in London

She started bullying this younger girl for “stealing her look” basically and was talking tit... like ma’am you’re not even original yourself lmfao

Tbh I think y’all are getting too pressed about what men like or do not like. Arab women are beautiful regardless of their shade. I think attraction is really based on features and what a man looks for in a woman. I’ve had this convo with an Arab guy friend and he said that basically they’ll duck anything...White Black Chinese lmfaooo but when it comes to settling down skin colour and these standards do not drive them to marry a person it’s their attraction to them physically and their attraction to their character which is based on cultural standards too...let me use Rawan as an example...most of us have Bedouin ancestry or come from traditional people so even tho she is very beautiful the average self respecting Arab man wouldn’t marry her despite he her beauty and Snow White skin because she does not embody Arab traditions and would probably fail at passing them on to her kids...

And tbh especially in Kuwait now no one gives a tit about skin colour so idk what ur talking about. Plus woman are becoming more independent now and setting their own standards so men just follow what’s in trend now tbh
Tbh skin color is something that most of Arab, men or women, comment so that I don’t think it’s that irrelevant. I have said that beautiful girl would be chased by men, regardless of her shade.. being very dark is still not very appreciated in Arab societies tho but there are exceptions.
I still think that in most of societies, even in the West, standards are set by men. It’s especially the case in patriarchal societies.

I came to ask about the same thing, I heard they are getting divorce or got already.
What happened, anyone have any clue ?

Fatima’s brother in law is hinting that something happened in London
i heard he abused her while they were in London while he was intoxicated and that she was pregnant and aborted it because she doesnt want to have a kid with him

• Wow
  • Sad
Does anyone who’s Fouz husband? A lot of these Arab influencers when they get married usually all this talk comes out about how they’re married to millionaires or billionaires but tbh it doesn’t show. They’re content gets more boring and the ads increase. Does anyone know what’s that about?

i heard he abused her while they were in London while he was intoxicated and that she was pregnant and aborted it because she doesnt want to have a kid with him
OMG I feel bad for her, good thing she’s out of this toxic relationship

Tbh skin color is something that most of Arab, men or women, comment so that I don’t think it’s that irrelevant. I have said that beautiful girl would be chased by men, regardless of her shade.. being very dark is still not very appreciated in Arab societies tho but there are exceptions.
I still think that in most of societies, even in the West, standards are set by men. It’s especially the case in patriarchal societies.
Yeah you’re right. But I don’t think it’s as bad as it is in other cultures tho. Take African American men for example, as soon as they “make it” in Hollywood or sports they usually leave behind African American women because they’re so colour struck. And there are tons of beautiful African American women. Kanye West only used to rap ab white girls until he ended up with one and now he has mental illness loool😭😭😭 But in Khaleeji countries sure people appreciate white skin because it’s seen as beautiful and rare...but it’s not like a darker Arab man or woman is going to be rejected by the majority of their people for being darker...also in traditional Arab songs they sing about features like raven like hair and beautiful eyes you never hear them singing things like “ yeaaah I fell in love a shordy named Fatima skin so white I forgot about Stacy”...loool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So sad how none of these influencer marriages work and end up in divorce in less than 6 months

Reactions: 1
Yeah you’re right. But I don’t think it’s as bad as it is in other cultures tho. Take African American men for example, as soon as they “make it” in Hollywood or sports they usually leave behind African American women because they’re so colour struck. And there are tons of beautiful African American women. Kanye West only used to rap ab white girls until he ended up with one and now he has mental illness loool😭😭😭 But in Khaleeji countries sure people appreciate white skin because it’s seen as beautiful and rare...but it’s not like a darker Arab man or woman is going to be rejected by the majority of their people for being darker...also in traditional Arab songs they sing about features like raven like hair and beautiful eyes you never hear them singing things like “ yeaaah I fell in love a shordy named Fatima skin so white I forgot about Stacy”...loool
😂 Yea you are def right it’s worse among African Americans, at least a lot of wealthy/successful Arabs stick to Arab women. No they don’t reject someone because he is darker thanks God.
In songs no but I have seen it in poems and also the fact that Arabs refer to the moon for beauty I think it refers to a fair, bright and beautiful face (el gamarr).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.