Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fouz's husband is probably not a billionaire. Maybe a millionaire or just stingy idk there are rumors that Fouz uses fake diamonds and fake bags and rents expensive things to show off on camera. Anyway the biggest difference between Fouz and Rawan is that Rawan has no actual fans in Kuwait. Kuwaitis don't look up to Rawan nor do they try to emulate her. She is viewed as an embarrassment and out of touch with Kuwaiti trends and what's cool with the youth.

Fouz has a huge following among the upper class / upper middle class Kuwaiti girls. The ones from wealthy powerful families (like Al Sabah) and most of these girls don't wear the hijab. Style wise, they like Fouz's look. Fouz is the main reason these girls now put their pictures on Instagram. Before Fouz, it was considered a big taboo to put your picture on Instagram, Twitter, any public online website. These upper class girls don't wear hijab and dress Western but it was still considered a big taboo to them back in the late 2000s and early 2010s. Fouz broke many barriers and taboos so they genuinely look up to her and try to emulate her. None of the upper class and upper middle class Kuwaiti girls think Rawan bin Hussain is attractive, appealing, and worthy of being emulated. The only other person who has come close to Fouz's level is Laila Abdullah, the upper class Kuwaitis absolutely love her. Laila is a Lebanese who looks very Kuwaiti she lived in Kuwait her whole life, talks Kuwaiti, and dresses like the upper class Kuwaiti girls. They love her tan bronze color.

The "cool look" is tan, thin, and wearing certain designer brands. Rawan is more on the curvy side, they don't look up to her or try to emulate her body type, skin color, and clothing style. Rawan is just too irrelevant in Kuwait.
I’m so curious to see Laila Abdullah now. What’s her @ ?
Thanks x

Reactions: 1
Excuse me but in Europe I see plenty of 5aleeji women without 3abaya in a daily basis.
Anyway most of Arab 5aleeji men don’t like the Kim kardashian look. She is too dark and her features are too harsh. I don’t care of what some influencers do, in a patriarchy, male dominant society, standards are set by men. It’s a known fact that 5aleeji guys love lighter Levantine/North African women. They do love dark features and hair though. If you put two beautiful girls they would rather go for the lighter one (I have seen it and it wasn’t in 1980 put late 2000’s).
I agree with you on overall 5aleeji men, but younger kuwaiti generation of men do prefer tanner look.

Excuse me but in Europe I see plenty of 5aleeji women without 3abaya in a daily basis.
Anyway most of Arab 5aleeji men don’t like the Kim kardashian look. She is too dark and her features are too harsh. I don’t care of what some influencers do, in a patriarchy, male dominant society, standards are set by men. It’s a known fact that 5aleeji guys love lighter Levantine/North African women. They do love dark features and hair though. If you put two beautiful girls they would rather go for the lighter one (I have seen it and it wasn’t in 1980 put late 2000’s).
Thats very debatable. A lot of men prefer the tanned look over the lighter skin. Especially this generation and men in their 20s/30s. They obsess over golden skin with long dark hair rather than fair skin. They like tanned skin but they dont prefer woman on the darker side i.e African features which is sad, all women are beautiful.

Reactions: 6
Since were chatting about Kuwaitis, does anyone follow Sara Rabeea from Kuwait? Her user is @saraniumm
She’s a class act! <3

Reactions: 3
But to consider that kuwaiti men don’t say no for anyone 🤣🤣🤣 any color is okay for them, whatever they can get

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thats very debatable. A lot of men prefer the tanned look over the lighter skin. Especially this generation and men in their 20s/30s. They obsess over golden skin with long dark hair rather than fair skin. They like tanned skin but they dont prefer woman on the darker side i.e African features which is sad, all women are beautiful.
Also i agree. Ive never seen a 5aleeji woman between 20-30 covered up from head to toe and I live in the 5aleej.. This generation is much more westernised than the older one.

I agree with you on overall 5aleeji men, but younger kuwaiti generation of men do prefer tanner look.
tbh even the younger generation I feel is into light skin and doll like facial features because you know everybody can be tanned but not anyone can be white. Plus it’s the classic Arab beauty (fair-skin, dark features and thick dark hair). But of course if a girl is beautiful or hot or somewhat attractive and tanned they are not gonna dislike her.. specially if her body is nice. I feel a lot of 5aleeji love the joury.sana look, slim thick body, fair skin, dark features. North African/Mediterranean look.

I have traveled in several Gulf countries plus I live in a city full of 5aleeji and even the younger ones I see them with fair-skinned brunette girls all the time.. I mean fair-skinned girls target a larger audience if that makes sense. But it’s true that they prefer dark hair over blond/light brown.

Last edited:
Thought this was was interesting!
Hahahaaha🤣🤣🤣😩how embarrassing?
That’s not even a shout-out page😭😂
It’s truly disgusting how influencers think they can glide their way through life. I personally detest aatra, firstly she’s not even arab she’s Assyrian. An Assyrian who never immersed into Iraqi culture only now because her sd is arab she’s interested in arab culture🤣like ok sis??
Aatra had a Lebanese boyfriend but I think they silently broke up last year, so she could be a full time sugar baby ofc🤮 she screaaaams opportunist and fake🤮🤮

Also i agree. Ive never seen a 5aleeji woman between 20-30 covered up from head to toe and I live in the 5aleej.. This generation is much more westernised than the older one.
Where do you live in the khaleej exactly? Very strange that you haven't seen women covered...

This is a racist idea spread by people who assume Khaleeji women are dark. Many Levant Arabs and North Africans are very racist to Khaleejis. Orientalism manifests itself in many ways.

Last edited:
Hahahaaha🤣🤣🤣😩how embarrassing?
That’s not even a shout-out page😭😂
It’s truly disgusting how influencers think they can glide their way through life. I personally detest aatra, firstly she’s not even arab she’s Assyrian. An Assyrian who never immersed into Iraqi culture only now because her sd is arab she’s interested in arab culture🤣like ok sis??
Aatra had a Lebanese boyfriend but I think they silently broke up last year, so she could be a full time sugar baby ofc🤮 she screaaaams opportunist and fake🤮🤮
How embarrassing ! She’s definitely targeting arab sugar !

• Heart
It is very interesting that we have people not from the khaleej talking about khaleeji beauty standards via anecdotal evidence. Orientalist, much lol

Reactions: 2
Where do you live in the khaleej exactly? Very strange that you haven't seen women covered...

This is a racist idea spread by people who assume Khaleeji women are dark. Many Levant Arabs and North Africans are very racist to Khaleejis. Orientalism manifests itself in many ways.
Not all 5aleejis are dark. I never said that. I have met fair-skinned Saudis and Emaratis, but you will definitely find tons of 5aleeji men looking for light skinned Moroccan and Lebanese. That's a fact.

It is very interesting that we have people not from the khaleej talking about khaleeji beauty standards via anecdotal evidence. Orientalist, much lol
I didn't know that's a 5aleeji monopoly lol. Plus its not only an anecdotal evidence, I have been to four GCC countries plus I'm personally tied to this culture so I know what I'm talking about. It's not a secret that 5aleeji men love fair-skinned women from other "Arab" countries.

How embarrassing ! She’s definitely targeting arab sugar !
Of course she is targeting them who can spend on her ? Definitely not Swedish men.

Last edited:
Not all 5aleejis are dark. I never said that. I have met fair-skinned Saudis and Emaratis, but you will definitely find tons of 5aleeji men looking for light skinned Moroccan and Lebanese. That's a fact.
Most Khaleeji women are not dark. It's interesting that you seem to have so many "facts" about Khaleeji women despite not being one yourself lol. You keep on saying "that's a fact" when talking about subjective beauty standards and you have not provided any actual evidence other than "anecdotes" (while I mentioned the salons in Kuwait and the fact most influencers and actors are tanned and many are promoting fake fans yet none are promoting skin whitening creams).

There are Khaleeji men looking to marry women from outside the region but that's mainly for cultural and financial reasons (guy wants more social freedom and less restrictions if tribal bedouin, or can't afford the expensive Mahr for khaleeji women). It's cheaper to get married to someone from outside the region. He can find a fair skinned khaleeji girl in his own country, he is not looking for that in his own country. The thing is, you are repeating a racist stereotype and misconception that is mainly spread by racist people who assume Khaleeji women are dark, unappealing, and unattractive to Khaleeji men.

Btw most Khaleeji people are from the Caucasian race not African

Reactions: 5
Most Khaleeji women are not dark. It's interesting that you seem to have so many "facts" about Khaleeji women despite not being one yourself lol. You keep on saying "that's a fact" when talking about subjective beauty standards and you have not provided any actual evidence other than "anecdotes" (while I mentioned the salons in Kuwait and the fact most influencers and actors are tanned and many are promoting fake fans yet none are promoting skin whitening creams).

There are Khaleeji men looking to marry women from outside the region but that's mainly for cultural and financial reasons (guy wants more social freedom and less restrictions if tribal bedouin, or can't afford the expensive Mahr for khaleeji women). It's cheaper to get married to someone from outside the region. He can find a fair skinned khaleeji girl in his own country, he is not looking for that in his own country. The thing is, you are repeating a racist stereotype and misconception that is mainly spread by racist people who assume Khaleeji women are dark, unappealing, and unattractive to Khaleeji men.

Btw most Khaleeji people are from the Caucasian race not African
I think you overinterpreted what I said. Btw there are royals and very wealthy business men who pick Lebanese, Moroccan girls etc so I don't think the main reason is financial.
If it's not a fact then just come to London or go to Morocco (because obviously nowadays it's not the case anymore in Lebanon) and see with who they are, definitely not the dark ones. Influencers are not a reference, you should rather look at statistics or just go to any place filled with 5aleeji men and see who they are chasing lol. It's not only about being light-skinned but they love that Mediterranean look, few years ago they were all running after Mouna Amarsha the singer.
I did not say anything like that about 5aleeji women, actually I have seen some stunning ones here, I'm pretty sure they were Saudi.

I think you overinterpreted what I said. Btw there are royals and very wealthy business men who pick Lebanese, Moroccan girls etc so I don't think the main reason is financial.
If it's not a fact then just come to London or go to Morocco (because obviously nowadays it's not the case anymore in Lebanon) and see with who they are, definitely not the dark ones. Influencers are not a reference, you should rather look at statistics or just go to any place filled with 5aleeji men and see who they are chasing lol. It's not only about being light-skinned but they love that Mediterranean look, few years ago they were all running after Mouna Amarsha the singer.
I did not say anything like that about 5aleeji women, actually I have seen some stunning ones here, I'm pretty sure they were Saudi.
Read my comment properly. I mentioned marrying outside the region for cultural reasons (more social freedom and less restrictions if tribal bedouin). Traditional marriages with someone from his tribe are more restrictive for sure. Obviously getting married to someone outside the region is less restrictive. There are cultural differences that attract them to these foreign women. It's not just about beauty and light skin. We have many beautiful dark skinned and light skinned Khaleeji women.

I never said the main reason is financial, so re-read my comment

Read my comment properly. I mentioned marrying outside the region for cultural reasons (more social freedom and less restrictions if tribal bedouin). Traditional marriages with someone from his tribe are more restrictive for sure. Obviously getting married to someone outside the region is less restrictive. There are cultural differences that attract them to these foreign women. It's not just about beauty and light skin. We have many beautiful dark skinned and light skinned Khaleeji women.
I read you very well but I was just stating that its certainly not for financial reasons in most cases, because those girls are also looking for wealthy men specially the beautiful ones.
Nobody said 5aleeji women are ugly it's only your interpretation.
I'm sorry but most of them go for the lighter ones when they can choose from other countries "for cultural reasons". I don't know if that makes you mad or something but let's be realistic.

I read you very well but I was just stating that its certainly not for financial reasons in most cases, because those girls are also looking for wealthy men specially the beautiful ones.
Nobody said 5aleeji women are ugly it's only your interpretation.
I'm sorry but most of them go for the lighter ones when they can choose from other countries. I don't know if that makes you mad or something but let's be realistic.
I never stated that Khaleeji men get married to foreign women mainly just for financial reasons only. You are putting words into my mouth. I said it can be for cultural reasons and it can be for financial reasons. It's not just for the "light skin" which they can find in their own country.

There is no shortage of beautiful light skinned Khaleeji women.

Once again, you are essentially spreading a racist idea that is offensive to Khaleeji women.

I am not over-interpreting anything.

I never stated that Khaleeji men get married to foreign women mainly just for financial reasons only. You are putting words into my mouth. I said it can be for cultural reasons and it can be for financial reasons. It's not just for the "light skin" which they can find in their own country.

Once again, you are essentially spreading a racist idea that is offensive to Khaleeji women.

That was not my intention at all. I said that when 5aleeji men can choose and pick women they are attracted to (because in a lot of cases marriages in GCC are arranged between families), they go for light-skinned women, either Levantine or North African ladies..
This is what I said, did I mean that 5aleeji women are ugly and unattractive ? Where exactly ?

That was not my intention at all. I said that when 5aleeji men can choose and pick women they are attracted to (because in a lot of cases marriages in GCC are arranged between families), they go for light-skinned women, either Levantine or North African ladies..
This is what I said, did I mean that 5aleeji women are ugly and unattractive ? Where exactly ?
She is interpreting it that way for whatever reason . I’m Saudi and im not offended by your words whatsoever . Everyone has a preference and thats okay . Just because someone prefers a certain look, doesn't mean all other looks are ugly. Only a very young person would think that way . No need to argue about that !

You’re being just as racist to her by saying that our men marry foreign women for financial and cultural reasons only. Lool not for their beauty . 💀 im not gonna lie, they are beautiful 😂😂 i find light skin women beautiful, because I am not one. Just because I admit their beauty, doesn't mean i call myself ugly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.