Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s beautiful on pictures but has anyone seen her in real life? I wonder what surgeries did she do. I know her nose for sure. But what else?
She looks nothing like her pictures!!! I didn’t recognize her until someone told me who she was. She heavily edits her face and body even her body is completely different in real life. I was shocked honestly.

Reactions: 5
Beauty is subjective i guess , i never found her pretty or for matter got the hype around her

Reactions: 1
Beauty is subjective i guess , i never found her pretty or for matter got the hype around her
I thought she was unique looking tbh but when i saw her in reality in comparison to her pictures, i realized how unrealistic her pictures are. she looks like a cartoon in her pictures and in reality her nose is very big and wide not at all like how it looks in her pictures. like her face is generally very wide and stretched in comparison to her pictures i actually didnt recognize her until i was told that this is Negin

I thought she was unique looking tbh but when i saw her in reality in comparison to her pictures, i realized how unrealistic her pictures are. she looks like a cartoon in her pictures and in reality her nose is very big and wide not at all like how it looks in her pictures. like her face is generally very wide and stretched in comparison to her pictures i actually didnt recognize her until i was told that this is Negin
Could be i haven't seen her in real life so i cant say much on insta she came across as a typical one trying to hard and anyone could figure out that it's all edited and photoshopped so as i said , i never found her strikingly appealing or something like that . No offence to anyone
It differs from people to people

She looks nothing like her pictures!!! I didn’t recognize her until someone told me who she was. She heavily edits her face and body even her body is completely different in real life. I was shocked honestly.
In my opinion there are girls out there that are more attractive and smart too , they don't promote unrealistic beauty standards and if someone calls them out on the filter or plastic surgery then they acknowledge it rather than blocking them so i dont know why such people like the ones mentioned above are taken so seriously in any aspect

Reactions: 4
I can see on many pictures her body is very photoshopped. But her face, from the video she look irani. I dont like the nose she had in it. Its look very overdone and fake. If you look at her old picture she was trying to go for more asian look. I think her recent pictures look very etherial and unique. But if she looks completely different when she gets delivered to her sugar daddies, how would they respond 🤣🤣

Is her eye color real? I think if its not, that would take half of her beauty of her face for me

Reactions: 2
I can see on many pictures her body is very photoshopped. But her face, from the video she look irani. I dont like the nose she had in it. Its look very overdone and fake. If you look at her old picture she was trying to go for more asian look. I think her recent pictures look very etherial and unique. But if she looks completely different when she gets delivered to her sugar daddies, how would they respond 🤣🤣

Is her eye color real? I think if its not, that would take half of her beauty of her face for me
Im not sure about her eyes but when you first see her what strikes out the most is that shes pale white with a big nose and i have no idea how her nose looks so tiny in her pics/vids bc it’s definitely not irl. i know someone who tried to book a night with her and she was asking for over 90k in riyals. (split between her and and her pimp)

Isn’t eye surgery super dangerous omg!! I can’t believe if she actually did that... that she would go to those extremes.

Has any of guys ever noticed that shirin doesn’t speak English very well 😅 when she was flying with mariam and yasser they posted a video and Mariam was correcting her very judgmentally 😹

Has any of guys ever noticed that shirin doesn’t speak English very well 😅 when she was flying with mariam and yasser they posted a video and Mariam was correcting her very judgmentally 😹
I legit thought she was trans when I heard her speak.

Isn’t eye surgery super dangerous omg!! I can’t believe if she actually did that... that she would go to those extremes.
It is sooo dangerous and probably the most ridiculous surgery. There is a Lebanese woman Catalinaajose on ig that has had it done along with a bunch of other surgeries🤢🤢
DA8569CE-D247-4E34-BE8D-889C81D7E3DB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Wow wtf...you know I think plastic surgery is a great tool but I feel like half the people getting it have body dysmorphia and need a lot of help...how do u go to the lengths of changing your eye colour wth?? Like just be great full you have good eyesight and keep it moving

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow wtf...you know I think plastic surgery is a great tool but I feel like half the people getting it have body dysmorphia and need a lot of help...how do u go to the lengths of changing your eye colour wth?? Like just be great full you have good eyesight and keep it moving
True that i had rhinoplasty , and the main cause of it is not because is just not the way my deviated nose looked but because i dont like the way i look in general and this is as a whole not just one particular feature . Body dysmorphia is disturbing it makes you do things that just dont damage physically but also psychologically

Reactions: 3
Sorry but did Fouz not just give birth? How is she on snapchat 24/7 and going out and about? I dont mean to judge but surely you shouldnt be going out or snapchatting when you literally just gave birth 4-5 days ago? I thought she’d take a break or something to focus on her first born for at least 2 weeks or so?? Influencers are insane.

Sorry but did Fouz not just give birth? How is she on snapchat 24/7 and going out and about? I dont mean to judge but surely you shouldnt be going out or snapchatting when you literally just gave birth 4-5 days ago? I thought she’d take a break or something to focus on her first born for at least 2 weeks or so?? Influencers are insane.
Yeah most of them don’t act like regular people lol. I think she probably has nannies so she doesn’t need to stay home with the baby all the time. I’m surprised she doesn’t seem tired at all though lool

How do you guys know she gave birth ?
I guess her husband side is not allowing any photos of the child.
She most likely has nannies. I guess she’s out as she’s not breastfeeding.

How do you guys know she gave birth ?
I guess her husband side is not allowing any photos of the child.
She most likely has nannies. I guess she’s out as she’s not breastfeeding.
I understand having nannies around to help etc. But i mean when its your FIRST born wouldnt you want to spend time with your baby and bond?? Like usually nannies are useful yes but not to throw all the responsibility on them when hes barely a month old and needs his mother.

I understand having nannies around to help etc. But i mean when its your FIRST born wouldnt you want to spend time with your baby and bond?? Like usually nannies are useful yes but not to throw all the responsibility on them when hes barely a month old and needs his mother.
I agree with yourself. But you only saw clips on social media. Nanny and baby could have been there I don’t know.

I’m surprised fouz isn’t doing the nifas thing? (sorry idk if it has an English name but in gulf countries usually the mother rests for like a month where she basically stays home & her family takes care of her & the baby until she’s able to go back to her job or whatever)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.