Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she’s been pimping herself out since she was a teen in university, she’s going to end up both physically and mentally messed up when she’s older. She always plays victim, but I know some Kuwaiti girls who said no one bullied her for being too white, she used to say that her skin and her eyes are her best features apparently. I used to like her, but now she seems like a narcissist. Everything she does is for attention. When you live in a Muslim country that’s disrespectful and a bad influence for younger girls, including her daughter. I feel bad for her baby, may God protect her.

Also you’re right, there is something off about her and I can’t put my finger on it. I think it’s because we pick up on her vibe. Something about her seems fake and sinister tbh. Also what’s weird is that her and her friends follow and like every picture on these accounts made for shipping her and different guys. They make edits saying that they should be together. She seems obsessive...I’m 99% sure she makes the accounts herself. Honestly she’s probably one of those girls who look normal in public but are crazy behind closed doors. My friends have seen her in London and they said she’s loud asf and ppl who studied with her said she lies about little things.

She is pretty but sometimes she kinda looks like a bobble head with big lips in my opinion lmaooo no hate tho she’s still pretty
I think shes pretty, but i pick up on the same feelings you do. She might be a narc, thats why her and her ex didnt work for too long since (from what i’ve heard the guy is a narc too.
Shes not that nice as a person, and i think someone who experienced bullying on the level she is claiming would be nicer to people because of knowing how it feels like.
I just feel terrible for the baby. She deserves a peaceful home and permanent people in her life

Reactions: 4
Maram Zbaeda posting a story of some Christian Maronite statue with the caption 'God bless' ..
I'm quite amazed at this because she knows how badly a lot of Muslims would see that yet she still posts it.

Reactions: 3
So Rawan's mother has passed. Allah yer7amha. Quite sad and I feel like Rawan has already been unhinged since she's been on social media and I worry her mother's death will make her even more so unhinged. I never liked her. As many of you have said she is beautiful yes (albeit sometimes with that bobblehead look/ odd looking proportions) but she lacks true substance and always seems off. I could see through her fake persona. She never matured after having a child and doesn't seem to have her priorities in order unless its for a sponsorship for Cerealac.

Also why was she on holiday and posting on social media when her mum was dying? People have mentioned her mother was very ill, surely she had some idea that this was a possibility. She could have easily dropped everything and been at her mother's side. Brands would understand unless she was trying to distract herself but either way it doesn't sit right. Let's hope that in some way this devastating loss will bring more meaning and substance to her life and social media presence.

Maram Zbaeda posting a story of some Christian Maronite statue with the caption 'God bless' ..
I'm quite amazed at this because she knows how badly a lot of Muslims would see that yet she still posts it.
I don't think she cares. It's pretty obvious she has taken on her husband's way of life and partaking in their religion, at least socially.

So Rawan's mother has passed. Allah yer7amha. Quite sad and I feel like Rawan has already been unhinged since she's been on social media and I worry her mother's death will make her even more so unhinged. I never liked her. As many of you have said she is beautiful yes (albeit sometimes with that bobblehead look/ odd looking proportions) but she lacks true substance and always seems off. I could see through her fake persona. She never matured after having a child and doesn't seem to have her priorities in order unless its for a sponsorship for Cerealac.

Also why was she on holiday and posting on social media when her mum was dying? People have mentioned her mother was very ill, surely she had some idea that this was a possibility. She could have easily dropped everything and been at her mother's side. Brands would understand unless she was trying to distract herself but either way it doesn't sit right. Let's hope that in some way this devastating loss will bring more meaning and substance to her life and social media presence.
I don't think she cares. It's pretty obvious she has taken on her husband's way of life and partaking in their religion, at least socially.
I feel so bad for her and her younger siblings. People really need their mothers, especially when they’re young. Rawan’ s father is probably devastated too. May Allah grant her the highest ranks of Jannah. I really hope Rawan and her family stay mentally okay.

Reactions: 6
Omg I never knew Fouz had her own reality show. It popped up on my YouTube recommended and it’s actually entertaining. She seemed less boring than she is now. She had a very bubbly personality, now she’s just bland. Just curious, does Fouz come from a rich family or was she able to make herself successful with social media and brand deals?

On a side note, I wish they had a Middle Eastern version of Real Housewives or Keeping Up With the Kardashians...that would be pure entertainment😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I never knew Fouz had her own reality show. It popped up on my YouTube recommended and it’s actually entertaining. She seemed less boring than she is now. She had a very bubbly personality, now she’s just bland. Just curious, does Fouz come from a rich family or was she able to make herself successful with social media and brand deals?

On a side note, I wish they had a Middle Eastern version of Real Housewives or Keeping Up With the Kardashians...that would be pure entertainment😂😂
That would be amazing.
Yaaaaaaa hayawaaaan. 🤣
Not the best at spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably slept her way out of it 😅.

Mariam is back in Dubai, I wonder who she will use next since she has no more of her usual friends.
I saw the dresses she designed for the collab. They look so tacky like Shein quality but charging premium prices.
She still in the same car and house of yasser… I think they’re still lowkey together

Reactions: 1
She still in the same car and house of yasser… I think they’re still lowkey together
Do you think so. Isn’t she like almost 40 now? Imagine dating a guy almost 15 years younger and him not claiming you. She must not want to have kids.

Do you think so. Isn’t she like almost 40 now? Imagine dating a guy almost 15 years younger and him not claiming you. She must not want to have kids.
I think she made peace with the fact that she’ll never have her own family.
Her priorities are having threesomes with Yasser, shirin and demi rose 😅

• Haha
So Fouz just gave birth to a boy! Congratulations to her and her hubby but am I the only one that noticed that out of the hundreds of flower bouquets and gifts, none came from her husbands family??

• Haha
I know she’s not Arab but every time I see Negin Vand on my feed I’m like how is this girl even real!! There’s something about her that’s so unreal looking kind of like a Disney fairy lmaoo idk how to describe it!! Shes really pretty

Reactions: 5
I know she’s not Arab but every time I see Negin Vand on my feed I’m like how is this girl even real!! There’s something about her that’s so unreal looking kind of like a Disney fairy lmaoo idk how to describe it!! Shes really pretty
I remember one time Mariam rod posted her and said she was her twin 😹 Mariam wants to look like her SO bad and btw why did they unfollow each other ? I missed out on it, what’s the tea?

Reactions: 4
I remember one time Mariam rod posted her and said she was her twin 😹 Mariam wants to look like her SO bad and btw why did they unfollow each other ? I missed out on it, what’s the tea?
Lmfaooo that’s a stretch I hope she was joking. Tbh idk someone said Negin is involved in some sketchy sugar daddy stuff and if for example she might have tried to recruit Mariam maybe that caused a rift between them?? Who knows. Because I know a lot of people supposedly stopped being friends with Shirin for the same reason and she’s in the same friend group as Negin

She’s beautiful on pictures but has anyone seen her in real life? I wonder what surgeries did she do. I know her nose for sure. But what else?

She’s beautiful on pictures but has anyone seen her in real life? I wonder what surgeries did she do. I know her nose for sure. But what else?
Honestly now that I think of it I think what makes her alluring is her eye colour. Other than that she looks like many ig models. A lot of ppl say she photoshopped her pics then when they asked her about it she blocked them. Also I know she got a rhinoplasty, and maybe cheek fillers too because someone posted a pic of her b4 and she wasn’t as defined.

Omg nooo it looks like she actually had a lot of work done...which I don’t understand why she was gorgeous before. I think she defiantly did her nose and maybe got filler for her cheeks and to look more chiseled...maybe an eyebrow lift too or that might be makeup? Guys is her eye colour natural or no??

@teatimesara some girls told me she got work done too get a fatter butt....And wtf she looks nothing like her ig pics in the music video

Last edited:
Omg nooo it looks like she actually had a lot of work done...which I don’t understand why she was gorgeous before. I think she defiantly did her nose and maybe got filler for her cheeks and to look more chiseled...maybe an eyebrow lift too or that might be makeup? Guys is her eye colour natural or no??

@teatimesara some girls told me she got work done too get a fatter butt....And wtf she looks nothing like her ig pics in the music video
If you search her on google images a lot come up from her thread on pretty little liar that was shut down. I think she’s definitely had a fox eye lift too and maybe eye colour surgery cause she definitely didnt have those eyes before in old pics.
But with all the surgeries she looks pretty and not over done.

5C0E791D-CFE0-482C-B68B-18CC4EF9192C.jpeg
9C906BDB-FA48-4715-809C-C86A39EF51E8.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.