Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls.. I can't with Neda... she's such a mind trip... so she's now in NYC and left Roma aka Sahd to stay in her crummy apartment in Abu Dhabi and take care of her kids.... wtf!! It's like a weird arab ho life swap/ the holiday. Maybe they've ran out of sugar daddies in each city and they're daddy swapping too... I cant]!!!
---
Georgina fits right in in Dubai.. in fact you could spot 100 x more clones of this any given Friday at Namos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Girls.. I can't with Neda... she's such a mind trip... so she's now in NYC and left Roma aka Sahd to stay in her crummy apartment in Abu Dhabi and take care of her kids.... wtf!! It's like a weird arab ho life swap/ the holiday. Maybe they've ran out of sugar daddies in each city and they're daddy swapping too... I cant]!!!
---
Georgina fits right in in Dubai.. in fact you could spot 100 x more clones of this any given Friday at Namos.
I’m screaming 🤣 I hope she’s known Roma for at least 5 years because how can you trust a random friend with your kids when you’re going abroad?! That’s insane to me. Neda’s whole life seems very intriguing especially when she said her kids have different fathers but they literally look so close in age like when did you manage that sis!! 😭 she’s fun to watch though

Reactions: 4
Except its not my nickname its called a username dumba**
---

Starbucks is desperate desperate . First kim K was spotted with a starbucks drink weeks ago and now georgina🤮 . Spineless money hungry celebs will do anything for more money
Agree , never liked their crappy coffee people are crazy to spend 11$ in tasteless cheap coffee made by a zionist
---
I’m screaming 🤣 I hope she’s known Roma for at least 5 years because how can you trust a random friend with your kids when you’re going abroad?! That’s insane to me. Neda’s whole life seems very intriguing especially when she said her kids have different fathers but they literally look so close in age like when did you manage that sis!! 😭 she’s fun to watch though
These girls dont have baby fathers , they have sugar daddies that they try to keep by making kids with them . Probably she had them without mariage just like Rawan wich makes since she moved on quickly ......They are all hoeing with the same cards , they cannot be creative anymore 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Except its not my nickname its called a username dumba**
---

Starbucks is desperate desperate . First kim K was spotted with a starbucks drink weeks ago and now georgina🤮 . Spineless money hungry celebs will do anything for more money
Ok, zero f given how ITS called.

I still don’t understand how no one else is questioning Ascia’s “bestie/roommate” situation. I understand Kuwait is more liberal but everyone seems fine with her being obviously gay. Or am I way off?

Reactions: 1
I still don’t understand how no one else is questioning Ascia’s “bestie/roommate” situation. I understand Kuwait is more liberal but everyone seems fine with her being obviously gay. Or am I way off?
But what they can do ? She's not gonna change anyway , her parents want to still have a connection with their grandkids . And maybe inside they still have the hope that she will change ...For society I think young kuwaitis see so much things in their society and abroad through social media that they are no longer receptive. As is the case for all peoples elsewhere. By the way kuwaiti are still less worse than emirati or saudi people on this .
---
Any tea on @rayahssn? She seems a bit shady.. is her Kelly even authentic?
I'm sorry but this is a fake one

Reactions: 3
Wait was it confirmed that shes bi/gay and that her room mate isnt just a friend but her partner?

Reactions: 1
Are these 2 secretly dating? I know Rene is lesbian and they’re always on holiday together and she posts having sleepovers at rene’s house. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This looks like a cheap copy of a bag, look how scrunched it is. Who is she tho? There is something fishy about her, idk.
I was sure it was a fake kelly, she's just a small influencer.. I'm trying to know her nationality which she never talks about. Yes right she's so fishy 😂

Reactions: 2