Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so done with them as a šŸ‡©šŸ‡æ , last time i saw a kuwaiti girl crying to death because of them harrasing her it was so painful to watch !!!!! They are mad at people who speak up for Palestine instead of being made and ashamed of their governors ! They decided to be US puppet , other people dont have to accept it !
Also some Saudi women are crossing the line by making fun of desi , north african , middle eastern , qatari , kuwaiti , bahraini , omani women all day everyday .
I totally agree and sorry if i offend anyone but saudis at least the ones ive seen online are extremely rude and act barbaric and racist

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the interview between fouz al fahad and dana ? I felt like dana doesnt really know how to get deap with the conversations sheā€™ll ask fouz a question and fouz just gives a very surface answer that leaves the viewers confused unlike other interview shows where you felt like they got deep and you got to know the person more . Like i wonder what fouzā€™s big problem is that even her therapist was shocked or made her feel like it cant be solved . I also feel like fouz and her husbands marriage is mostly business then it is love . Thoughts?

Reactions: 5
Im so suprised Bahrain is involved in the airstrikes in Yemen rnšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
They want to normalize so...
---
Has anyone seen the interview between fouz al fahad and dana ? I felt like dana doesnt really know how to get deap with the conversations sheā€™ll ask fouz a question and fouz just gives a very surface answer that leaves the viewers confused unlike other interview shows where you felt like they got deep and you got to know the person more . Like i wonder what fouzā€™s big problem is that even her therapist was shocked or made her feel like it cant be solved . I also feel like fouz and her husbands marriage is mostly business then it is love . Thoughts?
Fouz is more on the practical side of thinking , she does not think with emotions . Thats why she can't be really relatable and sounds like a robot .
Again since she's very analytique as a person , she may love her husband but she 100 šŸ’Æ choosed him for material reasons . Maybe also his thinking , cause he seems open minded enough to let her be on social media and keep her career .
---
I totally agree and sorry if i offend anyone but saudis at least the ones ive seen online are extremely rude and act barbaric and racist
Sometimes i wonder if they forget islam ...Bringing down others by saying that they are black skinned or poor is such an indecent and haram behavior , plus it has nothing to do with them loving their country (wich is their absolut right ) its just being mean .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Im so suprised Bahrain is involved in the airstrikes in Yemen rnšŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Bahrain, UAE, Morocco, and Saudi all sided with Israel. Saudi is new to the mix. But Bahrain and UAE are strong supporters, compared to all the other Muslim countries. Morocco is a little more closeted with its support.

Bahrain, UAE, Morocco, and Saudi all sided with Israel. Saudi is new to the mix. But Bahrain and UAE are strong supporters, compared to all the other Muslim countries. Morocco is a little more closeted with its support.
They will understand too late that Israel is just using them by the way Jordanie and Egypt can be added to this list their two faced game is serving only one side ...

Qatar would never ā¤

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t understand how is this connected to the topic of Arab influencersā€¦

Qatar would never ā¤
Isnā€™t qatar part of the coalition bombing them, I think we can collectively agree all arab countries minus Libya Algeria Tunis, Iraq, Lebanon Yemen Kuwait Syria. Sold their asses to the yhoodi a long time ago. Me as an Egyptian Iā€™ll openly admit my country is in an embarrassment for having trade deals with that country thatā€™s full of white Eastern Europeans and shouldnā€™t even exist. I mean they literally pay our government to not get involvedšŸ˜­ MBS is putting pressure on king Hussein of Jordan to hand over the land deed for alaqsa so he can allow yhoodis to take over it like they did with everything else. Remember in the Quran what it says there will be hardly any righteous leaders towards the time of yawm alqiyamah. May Allah protect this ummah from the Arab world to Asia to all of us living in ghorba. Our ā€œleadersā€ though they can all go to hell.

I donā€™t understand how is this connected to the topic of Arab influencersā€¦
Bc itā€™s an Arab issue, more than anyone elseā€™s. Unless u want to put RIP on your favorite influencers pages in the next 5 years bc of Israelā€™s colonization and constant bombings, u and the ARAB influencers should care.

• Heart
Bc itā€™s an Arab issue, more than anyone elseā€™s. Unless u want to put RIP on your favorite influencers pages in the next 5 years bc of Israelā€™s colonization and constant bombings, u and the ARAB influencers should care.
Oh wow, now that u wrote this, everything will stop.
---
Now i'm confused , Youmi is christian or muslim (just saw her story )?
She is christian.

Lol, why would I be mad tho? I just thought this topic is about influencers and not about who supports Israel or doesnā€™t.
So why does it brother you so much then ? šŸ™‚
Itā€™s not about a school exam subject to have off subjects or not . It is a discussion forum with human beings not gpt chat . So sometimes we get to discuss several different topics.What is interesting or important to you is not necessarily for others so ignore the debates you dislike .
---

Last edited:
So why does it brother you so much then ? šŸ™‚
Itā€™s not about a school exam subject to have off subjects or not . It is a discussion forum with human beings not gpt chat . So sometimes we get to discuss several different topics.What is interesting or important to you is not necessarily for others so ignore the debates you dislike .
---
Lol, then open a new topic regarding this thing. If I have no right to be bothered, I am wondering why are you bothered then. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Lol, then open a new topic regarding this thing. If I have no right to be bothered, I am wondering why are you bothered then. šŸ˜‚
Then nothing , cause you're nobody to tell me what to do . Now stay mad and stay zionist , you're miserable enough i guess , i will be too if i was you šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 5